Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way (10188 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kakamorufu:
■ For your mind angry
Not my mind as nowhere in scripture is it written that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality. As for what is written in Genesis 3 vs 16 , Jesus Christ confirmed it the case. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Pidggin:
Homosexuality is a sin, if a child was born this way it is because of his ancestry not God
There is no truth to any of this. In Genesis 3 vs 16, God cursed the woman in childbearing meaning that no human born after the course is born in the image of God. So, what do you mean when you claim a child born homosexual is that way because his ancestry is not God when no man born after Adam has God as an ancestor? undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2023
danielblessing:
"If God created them that way" ??hey get your facts right. Everything created by God is good.
No one is born a fool,they became fools.
No one is born gay,they became that....
This This a lie! Adam and Eve were the only humans that were created good and in the image of God. God Himself by cursing woman in childbearing assured that no man after Adam would be born good --- pure or without imperfections. undecided

So, as a matter of fact, some are born fools --- retarded --- from the womb, some are born deformed from the womb, others are born hermaphrodites and yes, some are likely born gay as a result of the curse as well. Now, the choice to lust after anyone of the same sex, the same as the choice to lust after a person of the opposite sex, remains just that, a choice, but to be born gay....is scripturally possible.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel / The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.