Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way (10264 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by joywendy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emmaesty:
It's showing error
copy and paste the whole link to your browser.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mctowel01: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Redoil:
as in human or lesser animal? Do you know how many animals have gone extinct? Compare to human
How does it relate to what I just said?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Paulopackager(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
I tell you all today that by the conviction of the spirit of God within me not to boast but to prove what is good, acceptable and perfect will of God that the spirit of God doesnt live in HOMOSEXUALS, you can venture into finding out. If they do marvellous things, it is of the devils spirit. I agree with anyone that says some of them are born that way because i have encountered largely one of them, i want to say that they have been influenced by a satanic power from the womb. God created Eve for Adam and said for this reason shall a woman leave her house to cleave to a man and become one flesh not a man to a man. Neither did he create two adam or two Eve
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lennycool:

That doesn't answer the question, why did he create them?
I need you to tell us how many homosexuals you know who love God. Let me help you. Those born blind dont hate God for being born blind, why do all the homos and lesbians hate God? Or do u know those who love God?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Is it natural or not?

NB: I'm not homosexual
Are you sure you are not? Your advocacy for it apeaks volumes.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

I need you to tell us how many homosexuals you know who love God. Let me help you. Those born blind dont hate God for being born blind, why do all the homos and lesbians hate God? Or do u know those who love God?
heard of the rainbow church?
Even closet gay pastors who were exposed.
Christianity ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Paulopackager(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
2Tim 3:1-2 It is there about the last days. The scripture is wide in the knowledge of God. Homosexuality is a satanic device to confuse the minds of men about sin. Many of them will say does lesbianism implies fornication? Yes it does. Its a stylish way of defiling the temple of God because nobody by the power of God joined you to become one flesh. Pls to any of you that might be an homosexual or skeptical of homosexualism, it is the power of the prince of the world to confuse your minds. If you are one, i dont condemn you, see that you go to God by giving your life to Jesus Christ willingly and he will put in you a new spirit if you do it wholeheartedly: you will be marvelled at how he will successfully take it from you by transforming your mind.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Paulopackager(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
To everyone that ponders on the argument of it being natural or not. I want to say withiout reference but with evident experiences that some are born that way by the influence of something not of God while the remaining have put on that spirit while growing. I started being influenced by this spirit when i was in my JSS 2, i was not born again at this time. I began to have interest in one of my colleague, we are both males; the amazing thing is he also began to feel the same (The devil was working) to the extent that there was no agreement or conversation before we start romancing and kissing. But by the intercession of the power of God through someone that chain was broken.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I guess those other animals seen engaging in homosexuality "became that" too?

You and animals who shd copy who? because animals are gay you justified to hump a fellow man? Chai
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

heard of the rainbow church?
Even closet gay pastors who were exposed.
Christianity ehn
Are you gay? Is that why you hate God so?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

Are you gay? Is that why you hate God so?
i really dont know why your mind keeps on straying off the issue..
U wanted to imply that all ''homos'' hate yahweh...which i corrected..any other contrary meaning that holy spirit is giving you is your choice
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

i really dont know why your mind keeps on straying off the issue..
U wanted to imply that all ''homos'' hate yahweh...which i corrected..any other contrary meaning that holy spirit is giving you is your choice
I didnt see you correcting anythin boy. If you gay be proud to admit it so that we know how to adress you
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

I didnt see you correcting anythin boy. If you gay be proud to admit it so that we know how to adress you
^^^ if i say i love you now..u'd become angry...
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

^^^ if i say i love you now..u'd become angry...
Hahahaha
Am a babe not a guy. I think you shd be directing your love to HopefulandLand not me.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

Am a babe not a guy. I think you shd be directing your love to HopefulandLand not me.
of course i know youre a lady
..thats why i love you...
Marriage?? Kids??
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

of course i know youre a lady
..thats why i love you...
Marriage?? Kids??
Hahahahahahahaha. Abeg leave me oo. Look around there are atheist ladies here. You need an introduction?
My house is a church and my kids shall be ministers like me. So, you are out.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Abeg leave me oo. Look around there are atheist ladies here. You need an introduction?
My house is a church and my kids shall be ministers like me. So, you are out.
lol..the future in unpredictable tho'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Ken4Christ: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?

God did not create them as homosexuals. They chose to be. The Bible condemns homosexual acts. That was the reason he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

Genesis 19:4-13

4.But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

Besides Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 1:26-27

26.For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Jesus says we should love everyone but he did not say we should love their evil acts. Sin will be judged. Homosexuality is a sin and it will be judged.

God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..the future in unpredictable tho'
True. So, let the future come
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by joywendy(f): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Anas09:

Sorry to say, but this your post is very ignorant. Not all them homo folks hate God and not all blind people love God as well. Please make some research before coming online to misinform others! Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oyeludef(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
God didn't create anyone to b homosexual. R u also saying because some ppl chose to b thieves and murderers from childhood dat it was God dat created dem dat way?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
God didn't create anyone to b homosexual. R u also saying because some ppl chose to b thieves and murderers from childhood dat it was God dat created dem dat way?
Please don't display ignorance here. Do a Google search and read about homosexuality. Whether its inborn or learnt.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oyeludef(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Please don't display ignorance here. Do a Google search and read about homosexuality. Whether its inborn or learnt.
u should also d a Google search on cleptmonaics nd tell me if someppl don't av d tendencies to steal from birth
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
Explain to me how stealing is a Sin!

Homosexuality is Genetic
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by kevoh(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
mrintellectual:
GOD did not create anyone a homosexual.

The so called research telling you that some are born homosexual is not true. No scientist was there when God was creating man.

MOREOVER, WE DON'T HATE HOMOSEXUALS. WE SIMPLY SHOW GOD'S LOVE TO THEM, WHICH CAN SAVE THEM FROM THEIR SINS.

If no scientist was present at the creation of man implying we should not take the scientists serious. Why should we trust the narrative of the creation myth by some Jewish cave dwellers who were also not there at the point of creation of man?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oyeludef(m): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:

Homosexuality is Genetic

says who, will u also say serial killers were born dat way? and does it justify the act?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oyeludef(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:

Homosexuality is Genetic

says who, will u also say serial killers were born dat way? and does it justify the act? Its better they visit correctional institutions in order to b able to fit into the normal society
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
says who, will u also say serial killers were born dat way? and does it justify the act?
Homosexuality is genetic pls get that into you tick skull
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
says who, will u also say serial killers were born dat way? and does it justify the act? Its better they visit correctional institutions in order to b able to fit into the normal society
people get to draw this neat little circle. Everyone inside the circle is normal. Everyone outside the circle should be beaten,broken and reset, so they can be brought into the circle. Failing that they should be institutionalized, or worse, pitied. Why would you feel sorry for someone who gets to opt out of the inane courteous formalities, which are utterly meaningless, insincere, and therefore degrading?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
u should also d a Google search on cleptmonaics nd tell me if someppl don't av d tendencies to steal from birth
And how does any of that counter my statement?
Do a little research before you start hating people you know nothing about
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oyeludef(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

And how does any of that counter my statement?
Do a little research before you start hating people you know nothing about
Do u hate thieves? Would u encourage ur child to continue stealing because he was born dat way?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by LabaekaAdesoji: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

one of the widespread misconception about homosexuality is that it is a choice, but research has shown that it isn't, gay people are indeed born that way and the so called ex gays were wither never really gay(rather bisexuals) or they're hiding they're lying. If you believe God created man, then that must mean he created gay people.

Scientific research inconclusive. No gay gene has been found in the DNA. Also, the brain pattern on Male and Female are different, male brain pattern has not been found in female or vice versa. So therefore, scientists had to look at other options. Right now the research is inconclusive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Possessed By Demon? / Get Free Christian Ebooks For Ur Ebook Reader / The Sun On The Cross: Astrononomy, Astrology And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.