Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP (29286 Views)

Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures / Osun PDP Suspends Iyiola Omisore / Osun Job Centre Is A Fraud, A Misstep - Osun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by evilapc: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
PDP the party of shameless rogues. I just pity the Igbo's who hate buhari that even if he is voted out in 2019, the PDP will present a northerner which they will gladly vote for due to hatred for APC. It's a win win situation for the north as long as power remains in the north. The loosers here are the biafrans who are bitter about not having an igbo president and their plan B biafra will never come because Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail sad
Yes, the igbos will continue to give u night and day mares until u rot in this one Nigeria zoo... yes let north continue rules so that the zoo will finally be destroyed. ...

Let this stick into your suffercated baboon brainless brain....as long as igbos are in one Nigeria, one Nigeria will never, I repeat, will never move forward...oji ala ji onwe ya...
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by SIRNIMS(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Osun borrowed more than 2 billion from Jaiz Bank PLC to finance this project
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by hundredhundred: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
evilapc:

Yes, the igbos will continue to give u night and day mares until u rot in this one Nigeria zoo... yes let north continue rules so that the zoo will finally be destroyed. ...

Let this stick into your suffercated baboon brainless brain....as long as igbos are in one Nigeria, one Nigeria will never, I repeat, will never move forward...oji ala ji onwe ya...
[/s]

Pained kid. GEJ till 2019 to Biafra.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by samzzycash(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Handsomecole:

Iya e lo ya were
OK your mother really trained you it is very evident she trained you like omo ale that's why you no sabi respect parents..
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=vivalavida post=49035383]

Chew on this confessions by your part men

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/16/i-never-knew-railway-transport-still-existed-in-nigeria-amaechi/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209693-economy-declines-buhari-revives-jonathans-agric-policy-suspended.html

http://thesheet.ng/way-to-go-buhari-revives-jonathans-youwin-programme-see-all-the-juicy-details-click/

jonathan constructed more roads than any president in nigeria ...yet c'mon ibadanxpress to lagos he no finish

amaechi said he neva see rail fr naija b4 until jona bcam president ...yet i saw rails @ mushin,ishodi,ikeja along ,,reach sango.,,even fr ilorin

youwin programme ,,instead of see beneficiaries,,it shuld even b wat we can feel within d society. Naa see d juicy details

jonathan had best agricultural policies ...yet no harvest to show ...thats y we stil dy import

ddnt waste my MB on ur links o,,,i follow my country,,i see n i standwith reality.nt nigeria is world best economy on paper
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Ojiofor: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
PDP the party of shameless rogues. I just pity the Igbo's who hate buhari that even if he is voted out in 2019, the PDP will present a northerner which they will gladly vote for due to hatred for APC. It's a win win situation for the north as long as power remains in the north. The loosers here are the biafrans who are bitter about not having an igbo president and their plan B biafra will never come because Nnamdi kanu will rot in jail sad

Wetin concern Igbo with Oshogbo local politics.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by vivalavida(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=ericsmith post=49037756][/quote]

Government is a continuation process. That he didnt do your lagos-ibadan expressway didnt mean he didnt build roads.
U can continue living in self denial tho while screaming sai baba to the heavens
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by overall90: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

Sick people everywhere
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
BraniacX:

I didn't expect a substantial response from you, not disappointed undecided
You're now more confused.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
evilapc:

Mynd44
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Handsomecole(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
samzzycash:
OK your mother really trained you it is very evident she trained you like omo ale that's why you no sabi respect parents..

And ur useless parents that a useless person like a u a useless training to initially ask people useless questions if they are mad?? All because they expressed their opinion which they are entitled to.

Don't start what you can't finish. Omo jati jati rada rada.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by samzzycash(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Handsomecole:

And ur useless parents that a useless person like a u a useless training to initially ask people useless questions if they are mad?? All because they expressed their opinion which they are entitled to.

Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by samzzycash(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Handsomecole:

if only I could understand the rubbish you just type..life is to sweet to be so hurt and angered by a post on social media i guess you type that with a red eye and a racing heart
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
vivalavida:

Government is a continuation process. That he didnt do your lagos-ibadan expressway didnt mean he didnt build roads.
U can continue living in self denial tho while screaming sai baba to the heavens

he ddnt do my xpressway neither dd he do even his pple road ....wu he cum build for...d election is long ova ,,double ur hustle or wail to hell !!
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Charly68: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
cruz419:
Am not suprised at all !!!
Neither do I get surprised too..the man is a shrewd businessman but when he leaves his profligate legacy of capitalism will be wiped out. Let the deceit continues for now..in a matter of time,the truth will be revealed .
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Mcponpin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
privatization....

Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
@searching4love,my dear bro do you feel making such comments will bring togetherness? If not for PDP will you have the phone and access to use a phone and then type on nairaland?why bringing the igbos into this ?pleas kindly look back at history, it appears you have pathological hatred for the igbos
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by tola268: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
judedave181:
School buildings in Osun State is by loan that will b repaid for years..... I wonder how a low State with low revenue and low allocation can embark on a big project without loan, a state that has been paying half salary to workers for the past 6months now... APC and propaganda can never be separated.

Again Aregbesola is a failure... A dumb ass fellow
Aregbesola is a fake governor, how can a secondary school built for #1.5bn, if that is how things will continue to go without probe in Buari era, am afraid where this country is going
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Amustical(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
If the primary goes like this... Then Eyitayo Jegede should be preparing his inaugural speech jaawe.... #iree_ooo #viewers_discretion_is_advised

Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by chuckdelis: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
see as ur bleeding as ur writting dis comment, wow! east b4 hate dry nd kill u.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by BraniacX(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You're now more confused.

Says a shameless bare faced liar undecided
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by billyG(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
IsThisChange:
The Osun state chapter of the People’s Democratic has alerted the public on how Governor Rauf Aregbesola deceived President Muhammadu Buhari on the truth behind the Osogbo High School commissioned on Thursday.

In a statement signed by its State Chairman, Hon Soji Adagunodo, the party said the commissioned school is not a public school but a fee charging one to be managed commercially until the loan taken to build it is repaid.
“We want to alert the public and President Muhammadu Buhari that they were deceived as the new school is not a public school as publicly presented at the commissioning. Contrary to reports presented to the President and the public, the school is more or less a business outfit to charge high fees in an impoverished Osun State,” the statement noted.

“In its usual deceptive and propagandist manner, the state Governor did not inform the President and the public that the school was funded with a Sukuk loan and will therefore be run not as a public but high fee paying private school.
“We can reveal that the Oshogbo high school commissioned on Thursday will be managed as a commercial entity by either Olasore International School, Iloko or Corona School, Lagos. The managers are to charge high fees like the elite private schools.

“We want to inform the public that the school Mr President commissioned is different from Oshogbo Grammar School, the reason why both schools are separated by a fence.The Governor has just use a public land to start an educational business venture.

“The public should also note that teachers in the new school will be recruited and paid by the managers.Admissions will be done by them too from all parts of the country.It is therefore not a public school”,the statement posited.
” While we are in support of projects designed to enhance educational access, we condemn the effrontery of the State Governor for tricking and lying to the President and good people of Osun state.It is immoral, reprehensible and against good governance.

“It is criminal to take loans in the name of a people and spend it on a project without benefit for them. These same impoverished citizenry are paying for the loan through their nose. How many Osun citizens can pay for normal private schools talkless of high fees paying school modelled after Corona school in Lagos?

“We frown at top level incorrigibility of the APC government in Osun state. We had warned the Governor to review his failed educational policies. This is another demonstration of condemnable insensitivity and inhumanity of a Governor to his citizens,” the statement concluded.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/school-commissioning-how-aregbesola-decieved-buhari-osun-pdp/
Why didnt u pple alert Buhari since pdp locking the stable after d horse as bolted away,.pdp an opposition wailing party?how are d mighty fallen.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:

Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by George2016(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
How can a President came all the way from Abuja to commission secondary school.

This is not part of APC achievement in government.

Buhari and APC no get shame.
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by jice(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pavarottii:
U can imagine. How many parents can afford such schools in this present economy. And see people above me that zombiesm has eaten as deep as their hearts. Are happy about APC govt scamming dem. People that r commenting and hailing dem. Am sure their parents can't afford a fees of about 700k and above annually for a secondary school. But they r hailing, suffering and smiling.

My main problem is why should a whole President of Nigeria be commissioning a private secondary school. Have we Nigerians come this low? I can't imagine what nonsense is beginning to happen under this administration. Why has tribalism and religion blinding us from speaking the truth and being rational in our judgement.

I weep for the supporters of this calamity.

[size=18pt]
How did the story connect Biafra? You hatred for the Ibos has reached the highest heavens and might deny you access to eternal rest if care is not taken. Be warned [/size]
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Jalinco: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
"PDP condemn the effrontery of the state government for tricking and lying to the president......."
1)Why are they angry? The state governor and the president are APC. When PDP was lying to GEJ nobody condemn you
2)Let him charge high fee first, you can then use that to campaign against him
3)If PDP had built anything in Osun apart from corruption we wil have celebrated it regardless of the charges
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by Pavarottii(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
jice:

[size=18pt]
How did the story connect Biafra? You hatred for the Ibos has reached the highest heavens and might deny you access to eternal rest if care is not taken. Be warned [/size]
Is this post a mistake or wat?
Re: School Commissioning: How Aregbesola Decieved Buhari – Osun PDP by G1gbolahan: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2016
PDP have turned themselves to an opposition to progress and development. The nation is celebrating that we now have public schools like never seen in Nigeria right in Osun State but Osun PDP is only interested in making up lies so as not to cast the governor in good light. I hope some people don't lose their senses over politics... It is not politics anymore when you begin to oppose everything good that comes to your state because your opponent did it. Learn PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin / NDA Attack: Major CL Datong Rescued, Many Bandits Neutralized / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.