Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari (1584 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Topam: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Leader of the Biafra Independent Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to grant Biafra independence.
Uwazuruike in a statement by the group’s Director of Information, Chris Mocha, said Igbos’ continuous claim to Nigeria meant adopting slavery, corruption, poverty, marginalisation, inequality and instability.
Stressing that secession of Biafra will be good for Nigeria and all other ethnic nationalities, Uwazurike said,
“If I will not get Biafra, I wouldn’t have come out to start talking about it in the first place and the non-violent method which I understudied for years in India would be defeated.
“We are firm that Biafra can never be wished away.
“Adopting Nigeria as our country would mean adopting slavery, corruption, inequality, poverty, marginalisation and instability.
“Therefore, under the present circumstance, we humbly apply to be admitted, registered or treated as the case may be in any of the organ of the United Nations, having denounced our Nigerian nationality.”
mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/03/grant-biafra-independence-igbos-slaves-nigeria-uwazurike-begs-buhari/
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
This matter pass me ooo
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by chocolateme(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm.. this one na beg dem dey beg am.

Funny enough, begging buhari is not what can do it.. buhari is too small for that decision sef..

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Although many were quick to jump into the comment box without reading the article,it won't change the fact about what uwazurike said, yebhoes are fifth citizens of Nigeria since they've decided to become slaves to the ijaws and other southern minorities.
Is it not the same uwazurike that sold fake biabia passport to his fellow gullibos.
Smh. embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by CSTR2: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Useless son of a thousand fathers angry. You and your entire family including your paedophile president are slaves, not the Igbo nation.
Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nairastake: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2016
I am not a slave in Nigeria, though I'm with you

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by jaymejate: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Chill, let the president find enough natural resources in the North first, so he go hear you.
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
We both know you are going nowhere! We are brothers and sisters!! The earlier you get that, the better for you !!!
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Useless son of a thousand fathers angry. You and your entire family including your paedophile president are slaves, not the Igbo nation.
Idiot.
. . . . Chai, dis guy don vex nearly craze o! Take am easy biko, sure, we are All Nigerians, no one is a slave. We love you!
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by totit: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Emycord: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
How come this guy is finding his voice just after the allege ipob split. This guy betrayed. Sotey Judas dey ask why always me
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by totit: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Eya!eyah! Eyahiii

Anyway ...It's ok.

We know they are already.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SpeedOfLight: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:
We both know you are going nowhere! We are brothers and sisters!! The earlier you get that, the better for you !!!
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Begging us for brotherhood? What is wrong with these people? How can someone leave his brother and sister at Chad and Benin Republic very close to him/her and came to SE/SS shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Begging us for brotherhood? What is wrong with these people? How can someone leave his brother and sister at Chad and Benin Republic very close to him/her and came to SE/SS shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria like mad man?
. . . . . Ashame to beg My ibo friends since childhood of friendship? No, i am not, Stanley, Emeka, Ngozi, my Beautiful Ble Ble, Ada will always mean so much to my heart. So once more, i am not ashamed lil' bro!. . . . . . By the way, God will not make you a mad man. But becareful next time, you get what you wish for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SpeedOfLight: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . Ashame to beg My ibo friends since childhood of friendship? No, i am not, Stanley, Emeka, Ngozi, my Beautiful Ble Ble, Ada will always mean so much to my heart. So once more, i am not ashamed lil' bro!. . . . . . By the way, God will not make you a mad man. But becareful next time, you get what you wish for others.
Our quest for freedom will not stop you from meeting Emeka and your ble ble OK? I have Ghanaians as friends so nothing stops you from meeting your friends!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Our quest for freedom will not stop you from meeting Emeka and your ble ble OK? I have Ghanaians as friends so nothing stops you from meeting your friends!
. . . . . . Okay, i understand you better now. . . . Happy Independence Day in Advance Mr Biafra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SpeedOfLight: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . . Okay, i understand you better now. . . . Happy Independence Day in Advance Mr Biafra!
So I can laugh genuine laugh today? grin grin grin peace be upon you if you will remain objective like you just did!

4 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by hundredhundred: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
CSTR2:
Idiot.

E pain this one. Lmaooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by ManMountain(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
What would Nigeria lose by granting these people their wish?

2 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by GMBuhari: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Same Uwazurike?

Wonders shall never end, what happened to agitating? And terrorism dem regular trade mark
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Emycord: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
We wont beg him by a mighty hand shall we be free
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:
If you dont have an army, then forget about biafra forever. One Nigeria is by force

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Godemcee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's like this igbo's don't have representatives in their region.dividing Nigeria is more than buhari nd he could get impeached if he tries such.until u stop crying nd hold ur representatives to seek for referendum nobody wud take u serious.
by the way stop attaching yourself to as cause they want n/delta republic,u guys need to stop being leaches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by nonhuman(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Biafra seccetion will be good for Nigeria as someone here said Biafra people contributes nothing to the federation account. I still wonder why u still want to keep liability around u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by MrCounselor: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Slaves to?
Shey all those Igbo guys whose market and mansion dey for the peaceful and very accomodating SW states will join you guys in your journey to oblivion?

Last time I checked, all Igbo youngsters are running away from their villages... Yes, ALL!!!

Are they going to be selling their wares to their fellow traders? Because that is what 85% does, petty trading cum bigger and established... Still trading.

By the way, all these hatred happens on NL. E-war, because an average Igbo vs Yoruba human gets along very well in any part of the SW.

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Lushore1: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
The president is not in any position to offer you independece. Let your elected representative start raising motion in this regard.
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by pazienza(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Uwazururike lacks the credibility to speak for Ndiigbo, not since after he sold out.

He should keep quite and accept his place as liability and turncoat.

Uwazururike is a clown. No one takes in serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SONofYORUBA: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Chai, dis guy don vex nearly craze o! Take am easy biko, sure, we are All Nigerians, no one is a slave. We love you!

What a shame.
Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SONofYORUBA: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
modelmike7:

You and who are brothers? Nonsense oshi.
Get sense.
E no be by force.
If they call you Afonja now, you go vex.
Let the parasites leave.

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by SONofYORUBA: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrCounselor:
Slaves to?
Shey all those Igbo guys whose market and mansion dey for the peaceful and very accomodating SW states will join you guys in your journey to oblivion?

Last time I checked, all Igbo youngsters are running away from their villages... Yes, ALL!!!

Are they going to be selling their wares to their fellow traders? Because that is what 85% does, petty trading cum bigger and established... Still trading.

By the way, all these hatred happens on NL. E-war, because an average Igbo vs Yoruba human gets along very well in any part of the SW.

It's quite obvious that Ibos need Nigerians and SW states to survive.....not the other way around.

Lagos made Ibos.

Give them a chance to turn Biafra to their New York dream. Abia currently looks like Japan. Enugu like Dubai. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Beremx(f): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thunder fire Uwazuruike For calling Igbos slaves.

1 Like

Re: Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beremx:
Thunder fire Uwazuruike For calling Igbos slaves.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Announces Plan To Run For Political Office / How Politicians Killed Nigerian Economy, Trump Reveals: / Sit-at-home: See How Biafra Rendered Nigerian Security Personnel Useless Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.