Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! (1671 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Topza(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell.
In fact, a man who really wants to have s3x with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.
Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar.

Here are 4 of them:

1. “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” :
A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s3x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2. “I love you.” :
This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that s3x for women is as.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/beware-4-lies-men-tell-to-get-sx-from.html

cc
Tosyne2much
Lalasticlala

Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by DriveByKiller: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Your advice won't be heeded.

When a woman wants her püssy pounded,

She's ready to believe any lie. Infact , she awaits the lie to part her legs properly.
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Paulsopulu(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
DriveByKiller:

When a woman wants per püssy pounded,

She's ready to believe any lie. Infant , she awaits the lie to part her legs properly.
Confirm
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
[3] let me just play with your pussy I won't but it inside .

1 Like

Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Any lady that falls for this crap in 2016.... is the Most Voted MUMU of all time...
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Topza(m): 2:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Maychang:
Any lady that falls for this crap in 2016.... is the Most Voted MUMU of all time...

lol
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Topza(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Maychang:

yea
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
DriveByKiller:
When a woman wants her püssy pounded,
She's ready to believe any lie. Infact , she awaits the lie to part her legs properly.
Really
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2016
That bad of you @ DriveByKiller
Re: Beware! 4 Lies Men Tell To Get S*x From Women! by Damilolababy(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
no men can be trusted

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 3 / Kids 4rm Ma Generation Will Knw About This / Seven Things Men Want In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.