Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (4139 Views)

Ogun Police Arrests Cultists For Armed Robbery, Recovers 10 Cars (photo) / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) / Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Ndipe(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
Just this 4 bedroom bungalow in Calabar. The windows or louvres as they call it in Nigeria were, I think, open, so they may have stolen a wristwatch or something, this was long time ago, late seventies, early eighties. There was blood outside. Still remember the shock on my mother's face. I dont want to make accusation, but I wont be surprised if the perpetrator was familiar with the environment we lived in.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
hahahahahaha! funny story. yes, i know what louvres are.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by posakosa(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
Reminds me of when my grandma died and I had to go to the village. This guy stole the money people had given me, <I guess he was a petty thief> He also stole some of my mothers jewels, one of my mom's sisters, I believe that she had the spiritual eyes, went to him specifically out of all the people that were accused. She said "return the money/jewels that you have taken" and it was just funny and he did. Then he started crying like a baby,
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by misskenny(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2009
The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience

this is not real, be sincere, this isn't a joke
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by jaybee3(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2009
^^^^
r u high on cheap drugs? or u been sniffing the gutter again shocked
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by koolchicco: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

^^^^
r u high on cheap drugs? or u been sniffing the gutter again shocked

Wat do u expect from an attention seeking Newbie. undecided grin
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
misskenny:

The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience

this is not real, be sincere, this isn't a joke

Damn!!!!! shocked
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by TOYOSI20(f): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
not ma portion!
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by ifele(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
To Carlos Vent,

I feel yur pain and sympathise. I was so sad while reading the story I found it hard to bellieve it was real becos

it sounded like aHollywood action movie scene. May God and humanity help you folks in Anambra. Peace and

Respects.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by Shola2009(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
^^^^
r u high on cheap drugs?Huh or u been sniffing the gutter again
lmao!!! grin i no fit shout ooooo!!!!!! grin grin
im sry!i just it today
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by atilla(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ive not encountrered armed robbers personally and I pray that no one will again.

The only ones ive encountered are when i was younger and leaving party. These bouncers or area boys will come and hold you up and collect your shoes or your clothes and pull a knife. Im even happy that is all i have seen.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by morpheus24: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
atilla:

Ive not encountrered armed robbers personally and I pray that no one will again.

The only ones ive encountered are when i was younger and leaving party. These bouncers or area boys will come and hold you up and collect your shoes or your clothes and pull a knife. Im even happy that is all i have seen.

HEHEHE!

Tha shit happen to me too. I used to run when I see them coming though!
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by xxcarolxx(f): 12:15am On Nov 07, 2009
It happened to me in a supermarket where i work. It was walking towards checkouts to pay for something when dis guy came round with a shot gun & told me to get on the ground. I did so meanwhile 2 other guys came running up, they had just robbed the cash office. When they ran out the door i gave chase. What made me run after them i do not know. The guards couldnt believe i ran after them and they couldnt believe the security guard actually let me give chase.
Re: What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences by alhajidembele: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Rilema:
The robbery I can remember is when assisin came to our street with comfirm guns and bullet.They were shooting everybody,the reason is because they have come about a week ago.And we catch three of them and injure the rest,the three were killed(we burn them to death)so they came back for revenge.That day they killed 29 people in our street and 10 people in the other street.They were entering into our houses killing people.That was the saddess day of my life though we manage to escape unkilled but that day I was badly shot.The must funny part of the issue was that they were killing the boiz and the first born of each family.That was my experience[/color] embarassed[color=#990000]
This is a sexist post, I don't believe you sir. Can you tell me the year and the state in nigeria where this happened so I can confirm it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Weapons You Can Legally Own In The US. / Lady Ass Infected After Butt Implants, Pus Rushing Out. DISTURBING VIDEO / Chidinma Ojukwu:17 Types Of Dangerous Drugs That Young People Take In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.