Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? (1195 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / "Is This Lady Using Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by kazbeat: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hello,
I
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by jimohibrahim(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
ALERT!!!

[size=19pt]YOU HAVE BEEN FRIEND ZONED TEH TEH[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by armanii(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maybe she only wants to be a friend..

1 Like

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by kazbeat: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
armanii:
Maybe she only wants to be a friend..

I am not interested in being friend with a girl I love,it tears me apart knowing that is all we can ever be
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Flickzvill(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Na by force? Must she date you? Biko she no get feelings for u period if u force her date u u no go enjoy am o trust me
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by donbenedict(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why can't u block her on whatsapp? And any other social media platform she is connected to u with..
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by chynie: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
bro, u are and will only be her bestie not her boo grin

let me put it straight since u are intelligent, u have been friendzoned grin
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Lovelynature(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Bro just be bold enough to ignore that babe. She doesn't like you and that's it. I know how it feels when someone you love doesn't reciprocate. Just channel your feeling to someone else. She may feel jealous or start missing you, hence may start having feelings for you.

You don't force a relationship, it's a freewill thing.

Just like someone rightly said, even if you force the relationship, both of you may not enjoy it
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by YUNGLURD(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its either she wants u to push harder or she doesnt feel anything for u. I think u should look elsewhere, if she's meant for u,.she'd definitely comes for u. Its as simple as that,ok!

Anyway, i think the best thing to do is block her on all social platform she has ties wit u.
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Trust me on this,

She is NOT attracted to your "intellect" ....
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by frank1k: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Delete and blacklist her number on your phone also block her from your social media accounts since you can't stop yourself from chatting with her....i think this will do for a start.
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by wristbangle: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's obvious she is not into you for reasons best known to her. You can take a horse to a spring but you can't force it to drink water. Focus on your education hence maintain a good grade, channel your energy to make money after school through good job or develop a personal/profitable business. This Same lady who friend-zone you, will knock at your door.

1 Like

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
I can fully relate to this .I was once in your shoes bro ..this calibre of girls wants you to be a senior friend to her .hence u have the brain to reason things and can be a shoulder to look up to in times of despair .I had to Chang mi sim and open a diff Facebook account cos of her.a girl I can't date !! biko its frustrating .the best thing is .ignore the bitch .face your books and don't ever give a Bleep if u ever bump into her ..now the best revenge I gave her is work harder than the guys she's dating .now I'm not of her class .she gotta gimme d RESPEK./in bird mans voice/
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
U met her and u love her?.. nice.

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by njiasi30(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toor, she just like u as a friend , it's either u accept it dat way and continue to die in silence or u end it completely and move on shikina cheesy
Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
BROS TAKE HEART, YOU HAVE JUST BEEN FRIENDZONED grin

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
she has friendzoned u G and u had no idea

what's wrong with u man

1 Like

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by AdamSly007(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
I want u to note dis mate...to her, u are just an 'EMOTIONAL PAINKILLER' try as much as possible to cut ties wit her and trust me wen i say she's gonna 'miss u die' (in psquare's voice)

1 Like

Re: Does She Wants To Date Or She Is Just Using Me To While Away Time? by Dagaya(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Run away. Those are the kind of ladies that want absolutely nothin to work for you. Even after telling her your feelings and knowing fully well she has no feelings for you and yet she keeps chatting you up. Bro that intself is witch craft.
Run away while you still have a little bit of dignity and pride to protect.
That lady is so wicked to the extentshe wants you to be stuck to her and not move on in your own life.
There are so many girls out dere, am sure u wud find one who really likes you.
Just focus on your studiess.
A word is enough for the wise.
Run away my friend. FLEE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"11 Signs Of Bad Parenting", Did You Agree? / He Says I Don’t Know How To Cook, But I Cook Just Fine. / Why Are The Most Beautiful Ones Sometimes The Dumb Ones...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.