Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral (27309 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by tolexy007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by everozone: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Actually OBJ has expressed his mind and opinion.That he has bared his mind doesn't mean that what he has said is d reality.In fact,what he just said has given more oxygen and energy to PDP members and leaders to wax stronger so as to prove OBJ wrong.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by omogin(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Obasanjo is not interested in Nigerias progress. He is just a very selfish old man. Just cos Jonathan didn't hand over the presidency to you, your bitterness will not end. See the clown you struck a deal to come and mess Nigeria up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by dermmy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mopolchi:
We are the people's democratic party. We won't die. PDP... Power to the People.

comedian...power kor force ni
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by fortunateice(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Makarfi be like,

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by dermmy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]u should also note that after this stupid regime, APC is dead[/size]

fake prophet
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by muareal: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
The ebora of iwu yaf spoken
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Do not be deceived by OBJ. I am sure that is not what he discussed with Modu Sheriff behind close doors. These men are surely scheming for another political realignment.
The most dangerous and cunny politician in Nigeria of today is OBJ!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by ahamonyeka(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
When will oracle stop making me laugh?
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by mekonglobal(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Never mind Nigerians will willingly attend it funeral of the so called great party...but do not be decieve, something fishy is going on, Edo vs Ondo on my mind..
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by chidextec: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
So sheriff has automatically became the main undertaker of PDP grin
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by tete7000(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

Obasanjo till date still stand has the most productive president we have had in the last 16yrs.

He brought so many foreign investments to nigeria.
Supported so many indegeneous companies
Laid down most of the transportation ideas being commisioned now
Cleared our foreign debts
Left more than what he met in the country's reserve.
Built us world class national edifice. Eg national stadium abuja.
Hosted the all african games and 1999 u20 worldcup.

Love him or hate him,his still the best. Stand to be corrected tho.

First time, second time because of his greed he couldn't bequeath to the nation responsible leaders who would have maintained what you claimed be built. Of what use is his building it if his anointed successors couldnt maintain them. He talk about pdp now as if he wasn't one of those who took the heart of the party away. He also stylishly use style to disparage the ruling party. The man is a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Oblang(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
royalfamily:
After thIs clueless man leaves the Aso rock I wonder who will burry APC between obasanjo n tinubu.

OBJ is more or less like Gowon now. He is neither in pdp nor apc ...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by hotspec(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
CIGARETTE:
For my own lovely country to synchronizably move at the same pace with other developing nations, we must join hands together and atleast put OBJ in ephemeral hibernation angry His actions from day one, led us to the current hullabaloo, pandemonium, anarchy, chaos and of cos sardonic and lugubrious state we are currently facing. I hereby conclude my valid statement with a quote "For Nigeria to be good[politically], some homosapiens ought to enter the spirit realm....OBJ of cuz, is one of them"

[size=15pt]CIGARETTE™[/size]
Ur choice of words and command of English is in comatose.
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by everozone: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
PDP still alive.The party will b alive 2 see OBJ's demise and give him a befitting burial.OBJ is only being reckless,arrogant,mischievous,shameless and attention seeking.This is an old fool who has d knack 2 yab PDP that did everything 4 him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by months: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
And OBJ will live 4 eva? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dey might just write his obituary first before PDP.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Appareil(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
I just felt anger in my heart but come to think of it......He is part of the wahala. When the story of PDP's death will be told, he will be part of the Ingredients that got the soup sour!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Eluwilussit(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=14pt]And the worst part of it is that Obasanjo took 8years out of the 16years APC use to tackle PDP, but now, he is the Navigator-in-Chief of APC.[/size]

Who Is Deceiving Who?

U dey mind the ungrateful hypocrite. He's the architect of our present problem. He conscripted Yar 'Adua and Jonathan, and jumped ship at the last moment. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Oblang(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
tete7000:

First time, second time because of his greed he couldn't bequeath to the nation responsible leaders who would have maintained what you claimed be built. Of what use is his building it if his anointed successors couldnt maintain them. He talk about pdp now as if he wasn't one of those who took the heart of the party away. He also stylishly use style to disparage the ruling party. The man is a fraudster.

I think the one he made the Vice president that later became the president was the error here. Yaradua would have bin a far far better president than the shoeless of otuoke...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Eluwilussit:

U dey mind the ungrateful hypocrite. He's the architect of our present problem. He conscripted Yar 'Adua and Jonathan, and jumped ship at the last moment. angry angry
I don't think I will ever take d man & APC serious at all angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by CIGARETTE: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

Obasanjo till date still stand has the most productive president we have had in the last 16yrs.

pushed bribery and corruption to a whole new level, built his own private University, Halliburton ish... Even trying to manoeuvre for 3rd tenure by bribing senators with over $50k.... Yar'adua is the best to me tho cool
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Charliiee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Francon:
Meanwhile, baba on twitter earlier on Kenya vs Nigeria twitfight. Lol
That's a parody account. OBJ doesn't even have a twitter account.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Julietcutie(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
i code it. Lemme tell julietcutie joor.
oya tell me
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by aksule(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
For any of the leader of the PDP to go to the ex president Obasanjo shows the ugly side of the politicians. What the hell are you looking for from a man that help remove your party from power. My personal opinion is for the PDP to organize itself and prove the ex president wrong. The leaders must close rank and forge ahead.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by cruz419(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol,,the GOds are not to be blame oo!!! This man can be funny sha,,
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Eluwilussit(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think I will ever take d man & APC serious at all angry angry

He's not an honest man. Very unstable. Very vindictive. Though he has some other qualities I like. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by clems93(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
In otherwords, the party has to undergo a healing process.
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by tete7000(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oblang:

I think the one he made the Vice president that later became the president was the error here. Yaradua would have bin a far far better president than the shoeless of otuoke...

But he knew the man was sick now. Someone was flown to Germany during campaign for medical reason and Obasanjo still lied all was well to Nigeria. The truth is everything Obasanjo does is for personal reasons. Those things he is currently saying are still meant to water his ego.
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by watchindelta(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
TeamSimple:

if u know as Obj destroyed many companies emm ummm. DSC for Warri Obj finished am.
Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Eluwilussit:

He's not an honest man. Very unstable. Very vindictive. Though he has some other qualities I like. grin
Yes but, he talks too much & he shouldn't be taking sides. He ought to be father of all, but other wise is the case angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral by Daplux4: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=14pt]And the worst part of it is that Obasanjo took 8years out of the 16years APC use to tackle PDP, but now, he is the Navigator-in-Chief of APC.[/size]

Who Is Deceiving Who?

Obj is the worst thing that happened to PDP his leadership and his controversy destroyed PDP in the past he is a deceiver a hypocrisy who went to PDP convention to force his way but when he found out the door is not open he decide to talk rubbish at a

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja / Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.