Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) (1473 Views)

Yoruba Community Take To The Streets Of New York As Buhari Lands In US. Photos / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by 3unitload(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is bad
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Behira(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
So bad
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
xharder:
I fear for my country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCELrRW-TI

Na wa o. Weiten the guy do when them they beat am like that..
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by JonSnow(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Calling nigeria a zoo is an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Prince081: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Geographic contraption called Nigeria - Awolowo
Their was a country - Chinua Achebe

I guess the victim of police assault must have cOmmitted a minor traffic offence.

I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by attackgat: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Barbarian nation! They already put the handcuffs on him, why go ahead to beat him? Tomorow, someone will ask me to answer "proud Nigerian"? Never!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is madness. Nigerians should demand for justice

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2016
please acquaint us with his misfeasance of law.
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by trapQ: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
This is sad.
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by ikarm17: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2016
They all look like touts. Can't tell the police apart.
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by jneutron4000: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2016
JonSnow:
Calling nigeria a zoo is an understatement.
shut up joor, why him dey resist arrest, they drag with police if na USA dey don shot am tey tey
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by jneutron4000: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2016
attackgat:
Barbarian nation! They already put the handcuffs on him, why go ahead to beat him? Tomorow, someone will ask me to answer "proud Nigerian"? Never!
did you not hear when they said " enter the motor" ? Why him too dey stubborn. Browse out video on YouTube and see how the USA police use to deal with people who are resisting arrest. As police no get teaser na him make find confirm stick flog stubbornness commot for him head. If you be police you go do the same
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by jneutron4000: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2016
The way some people here on nairaland are just too quick to judge and condemn is so funny. I don't know what the man has done maybe guilty or not but one thing I know is that police don't just arrest people. 3 police men had to pin him and force the handcuff on him still yet he is still dragging with them by not doing their instruction. Wetin una want make the police men do? Make them give up and turn back to the station as the man no gree enter motor? undecided. Na this kind situation make the western world security personnel they get teaser to shock the person thereby rendering him or her temporary paralyze to struggle with them. So as 9ja police no get teaser, I don't see anything wrong using 2by2 or koboko to make the person behave
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by obyrich(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2016
jneutron4000:
The way some people here on nairaland are just too quick to judge and condemn is so funny. I don't know what the man has done maybe guilty or not but one thing I know is that police don't just arrest people. 3 police men had to pin him and force the handcuff on him still yet he is still dragging with them by not doing their instruction. Wetin una want make the police men do? Make them give up and turn back to the station as the man no gree enter motor? undecided. Na this kind situation make the western world security personnel they get teaser to shock the person thereby rendering him or her temporary paralyze to struggle with them. So as 9ja police no get teaser, I don't see anything wrong using 2by2 or koboko to make the person behave
The beating took place immediately after handcuffing the man. It even spread to another onlooker. My dear, the policeman running amok looking for any weapon to smash on the guys head is very unprofessional and a big DISGRACE to the force.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by jneutron4000: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2016
obyrich:
The beating took place immediately after handcuffing the man. It even spread to another onlooker. My dear, the policeman running amok looking for any weapon to smash on the guys head is very unprofessional and a big DISGRACE to the force.

for him to have stressed them thereby causing 3 policemen to struggle to pin down just to handcuff him typically shows that he is resisting the arrest which is against the law. He is so lucky they did not shot his his leg.
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by Abeymills(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Some stupid zombies here see nothing bad in d way trained police officers decend on just 1 civilian I pray dat dis should b thier portion soon abi d guy follow chop dansuki yam or na pdp guy? Yeye govt
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by JonSnow(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
jneutron4000:
shut up joor, why him dey resist arrest, they drag with police if na USA dey don shot am tey tey

You suppose dey rumuigbo or yaba left. sad
Re: Man Beaten On The Streets Of Port Harcourt(video) by jneutron4000: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2016
JonSnow:

You suppose dey rumuigbo or yaba left. sad
where your family dey ba?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Armed Force Are Nothing Beside Tunisia / 12 INTERESTING Facts About Murtala Mohammed You Should Know / Why Buhari Remained Indoors Since His Return From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.