Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246235 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
iblawi:

Just as Lagos has a bigger economy than Kenya.

A bigger cooked GDP that can't provide people with constant electricity, water or proper housing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
iblawi:

Now I see how foolish you are. So ranking now have to do with population now?

Is it by population that south Africa dominated the list?

Kenyans are really drunkard.
You're very useless and foolish. SA dominates because it's way ahead of the rest. It's way ahead of Nigeria - otherwise if Nigeria was on the same development level as SA, you would be having at least four times the number of top universities as SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls as promised.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
I could not find a render for the Email station but I have a pic for the actual station.It is far behind the others,I think its because priority was given to the sleeper factory found also in Emali

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
More

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oh,So now it is about Malls??
Okay!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls again

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
More

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:
The Nairobi South Station.
The best after the Mombasa West Station!!
hey poor Kenyan, i thought all these pics had been posted before y keep recycling garbage? plus , if you know how many rails,mono trains and and cable car system is going on all over Nigeria....can you please show us Nairobi intercity rail project?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Am getting tired o. More Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Capital mall

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Kenyan universities rank way better than Nigerian universities. A country of 45 million people having 12 unis in top 200 (they're more btw) is better than a country of 180M having 30

Is that why you have 7 in top 100 with south Africa having having 20 with 10 in top 10 and that's what we talking about here...even if they are small,what positions do they hold.... university of Nairobi is no 10 while university of Ibadan is 13...so what ya saying...check those positions...Nigeria universities are clearly leading and despite the are drastically low...with most federal universities as low as below $80
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
City Mall Mombasa
To those who think Nairobi is the only one with malls.Mombasa has plenty!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

A bigger cooked GDP that can't provide people with constant electricity, water or proper housing.

i dont understand you kenyans...

why dont you compare yourselves with the south-africans??..

why are you desperate to pisss nigerians off??..

we never gave the title 'giant of africa' to ourselves??..

we never cared!!!..

who cares??..the hausas?..the yorubas or igbos??..

take the title...keep it..eat it...we,nigerians dont care!!!..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nairobi's Sarit Centre.
One of the oldest malls in Kenya, built in 1984 and looks as modern today!!
What malls did Nigeria have in the 80s??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls.

Kenyans must learn to have respect.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
just rename the thread title to 'see kenya'...simple...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

You're very useless and foolish. SA dominates because it's way ahead of the rest. It's way ahead of Nigeria - otherwise if Nigeria was on the same development level as SA, you would be having at least four times the number of top universities as SA.

You guys should really think before posting...a country pioneer university says it all because most profs from those schools are the one in the remaining schools... it's like the backbone and role model and that's why you won't compare SA universities with any other in Africa...SA pioneer was established way back in 1829 which is over 100years older than nigeria pioneer university and yours...so SA is out of it...I really wish to school there but that not the topic...it's Nigeria and Kenya....so compare mates with mates....

But you always have excuses when you lose...it's welcomed though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls.

Alafin of Oyo in a mall with his 4 wives.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

we never cared!!!..

They will all die of hatred. They want to show us barracks UN and African development bank built for them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

we never cared!!!..

Excuse me
But it is NIGERIANS who gave themselves the title 'Giant of Africa'
Which baffled us because how can you be a 'giant 'when you have
an epileptic power supply,
near non existent water and sewerage services,
civil servants who cannot rely on their monthly paycheck to the point that rents are paid yearly and not monthly as is the case here
the ugliest railway stations ever!! Our 100 year old ones look refurbished in comparison and our new ones...see pictures above!!

Nigerians killing Nigerians in the name ofBoko Haram by the THOUSANDS (As Al Shabaab in Kenya is NOT a Kenyan entity but a foreign organization based in Somalia. And the number of Kenyans dead from Al Shabaab in Kenya is yet to reach 1000), Like WTH!!Northern Nigerians are willing to murder Southerners in the name of an imported religion!!SMH!!
I used to think Corruption in Kenya is bad.Until $6 billion vanished in Nigeria last year within a span of 24 hours and The parliamentary budget of Nigeria ,both hard and soft copies were stolen .Man, even our Afya saga is a mere $50 million and we are screaming murder!
Then I saw the salaries and allowances Nigerian politicians get.Ours are Saints then!!!Chaaaaaaai!!! whiich means Teeeeaaa!!!with Sugar!!!!That is outright theft!!!!

In essence, we see Nigerians boasting about....Nothing.
Nobody bothers with South Africa.They DO have something to boast about.A lot in fact
On some ocassions, we do rap on them too, when they post ignorant facts about Kenya, like the idiots here who claim Kenya's economy is dominated by Asians,Whites and Somalis.
That is in fact the reason I am here. To reduce ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
iblawi:

They will all die of hatred. They want to show us barracks UN and African development bank built for them.
Since when did the UNor the AFDB ever fund millitary activities
Lool!! addled brains!!
We built our own military barracks, with taxpayers money!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

now i start noticing una..

did kenya managed somehow to send a satellite to the orbit..

we nigerians were fighting for the image if the entire black-race..what are you doing??.. dick measurings..

trying to impress us with buildings that would be destroyed with only one..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

i dont want to say it...you know what i mean...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
More on malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
iblawi:

the funny thing is that. they love the Indians and white more and these same Indians and whites people get money from their and take it back to Indians and UK leaving the black Kenyans poorer,i have been asked all Kenyans this question "PLEASE show me any big company 100% or even 80 % owned by black Kenyans, not government"?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:

Since when did the UNor the AFDB ever fund millitary activities
Lool!! addled brains!!
We built our own military barracks, with taxpayers money!!

This is the biggest fool here. The mass house you build is what I call barracks. The once UN and African development bank are building and the 8 lane road you are having for the first time.

When Nigerian s are complaining, they complain because they feel they deserve better. That doesn't mean Kenya is close to where we are currently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.