Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

now i start noticing una..

did kenya managed somehow to send a satellite to the orbit..

we nigerians were fighting for the image if the entire black-race..what are you doing??.. dick measurings..

trying to impress us with buildings that would be destroyed with only one..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

i dont want to say it...you know what i mean...

Another baby jumps on the bandwagon of "we are the giANTS" of Africa(sic)...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
The Village Market.
Built in 1992, it is designed exactly like a Village and is as luxurious today!! it covers a large area a result

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
68816419:

the funny thing is that. they love the Indians and white more and these same Indians and whites people get money from their and take it back to Indians and UK leaving the black Kenyans poorer,i have been asked all Kenyans this question "PLEASE show me any big company 100% or even 80 % owned by black Kenyans, not government"?

They can not have 1. A nation with no single billionaire can not know what we are enjoying.

Kenyans are comparing the achievement of kenya as a whole with the achievement of a individual Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:

Excuse me
But it is NIGERIANS who gave themselves the title 'Giant of Africa'
Which baffled us because how can you be a 'giant 'when you have
an epileptic power supply,
near non existent water and sewerage services,
civil servants who cannot rely on their monthly paycheck to the point that rents are paid yearly and not monthly as is the case here
the ugliest railway stations ever!! Our 100 year old ones look refurbished in comparison and our new ones...see pictures above!!

Nigerians killing Nigerians in the name ofBoko Haram by the THOUSANDS (As Al Shabaab in Kenya is NOT a Kenyan entity but a foreign organization based in Somalia. And the number of Kenyans dead from Al Shabaab in Kenya is yet to reach 1000), Like WTH!!Northern Nigerians are willing to murder Southerners in the name of an imported religion!!SMH!!
I used to think Corruption in Kenya is bad.Until $6 billion vanished in Nigeria last year within a span of 24 hours and The parliamentary budget of Nigeria ,both hard and soft copies were stolen .Man, even our Afya saga is a mere $50 million and we are screaming murder!
Then I saw the salaries and allowances Nigerian politicians get.Ours are Saints then!!!Chaaaaaaai!!! whiich means Teeeeaaa!!!with Sugar!!!!That is outright theft!!!!

In essence, we see Nigerians boasting about....Nothing.
Nobody bothers with South Africa.They DO have something to boast about.A lot in fact
On some ocassions, we do rap on them too, when they post ignorant facts about Kenya, like the idiots here who claim Kenya's economy is dominated by Asians,Whites and Somalis.
That is in fact the reason I am here. To reduce ignorance.

if its that what is biting you..

newsflash..

common nigerians on the streets dont give a damn about that title...which title??..most corrupted?..
drugs?..get rich or die trying??..

na that title una want??..

you can gladly have it..we give up..

kenya is the giant of africa!!!.....

happy now??...

abegi, kenyatta park well!!!...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls they say we don't have.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:

And the thread was started by your own countryman bruh, we are here coz we have seen a lot of bitter talk and insults
As long as you post we will post
Aaaand I like posting pictures like these, ice skating facilities we have. I bet you giants have 10 like these

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls again

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
highheybee:

Is that why you have 7 in top 100 with south Africa having having 20 with 10 in top 10 and that's what we talking about here...even if they are small,what positions do they hold.... university of Nairobi is no 10 while university of Ibadan is 13...so what ya saying...check those positions...Nigeria universities are clearly leading and despite the are drastically low...with most federal universities as low as below $80

At least I accept South Africa is ahead of us without using excuses like 'the white man did it for them'. Unlike you guys who can never accept when you're beaten.

You carefully searched a ranking that places Ibadan ahead of UON but most rankings place UoN ahead. Check out this for instance..... https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/best-universities-in-africa-2016

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:

i am jumping off it..

what does the giant of africa even mean sef..
it doesnt even make sense to me..

giant of people surviving only 1dollar a day..

dont tell me kenya is better because you survive on 2dollars a day...

please,give yourselfs a break..

african nations are nothing compared to the rest of the world...

others are celebrating neutrons and you are celebrating malls...ridiculous...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
iblawi:

This is the biggest fool here. The mass house you build is what I call barracks. The once UN and African development bank are building and the 8 lane road you are having for the first time.

When Nigerian s are complaining, they complain because they feel they deserve better. That doesn't mean Kenya is close to where we are currently.
Kenyans are damn foolish, imagine showing Nigeria ugly 8 lane thika road and boasting about (a road that can only be managed by Chinese) and even asking us if Nigeria has 8 lanes roads, not knowing that most Abuja highways are either 8,10,12 lanes, same goes to Lagos where new other project such as Lagos badagary express (ten lanes with train in between)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:

Aian with the satellite thing.
WE KNOW THAT YOUR SATELLITES WERE NOT MANUFACTURED IN NIGERIA BUT IN RUSSIA ,CHINA AND SURREY SATELLITE TECHNOLOGIES OF THE UK!!
NONE OF YOUR SATELLITES HAVE EVER BEEN LAUNCHED IN NIGERIA!!They are launched elsewhere.
Not forgetting how one of your satellites was a white elephant from the very beginning!!
As for Kenya.
Yes. We have not sent a satellite to space.BUT WE DO PLAN TO!!
WE ALREADY DO LAUNCH SATELLITES FOR OTHER COUNTRIES IN Kenya. Due to our position on the equator.After 2 decades of disrepair the Italians gave our launchpad to the Russians who want to use it for their START-1 program.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broglio_Space_Centre
The picture below is of the Ariel 5 launch at San Marco space station in Malindi in the 70s.You can also find it here.
http://www.kenyanaviation.com/2014/06/italian-space-centre-in-kenya-attracts-parliaments-interest/
Plus WE ARE BUILDING A SPACE CENTRE. Kenya's Parliament agrees on this matter(one of the few matters it does agree on)
http://techsavvy.or.ke/kenya-to-launch-a-ksh-10b-space-centre/#sthash.UIwEd620.dpbs
Since we already have a launchpad in Kenya, we will jump several stages in reaching for the stars.
Now, which satellite has Nigeria launched on its soil??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont understand you kenyans...

why dont you compare yourselves with the south-africans??..

why are you desperate to pisss nigerians off??..

we never gave the title 'giant of africa' to ourselves??..

we never cared!!!..

who cares??..the hausas?..the yorubas or igbos??..

take the title...keep it..eat it...we,nigerians dont care!!!..

We don't compare ourselves to anyone. It is you Nigerians who are always comparing yourselves to us. This thread for instance was started by a concerned Nigerian responding to another thread claiming Nigeria is ahead of Kenya. On the other hand all Kenyans agree SA is ahead of us - unlike you Nigerians who can't accept when you're beaten, you'd be all over crying 'oyibo did it for them'.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Malls with Shoprite in them. A South African brand
So much for Nigerian brands!!
A look at Kenyan mall pictures, they all have a KENYAN supermarkets as anchor tenants.
Nakumatt
Naivas
Tuskys
Uchumi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:

WE KNOW THAT YOUR SATELLITES WERE NOT MANUFACTURED IN NIGERIA BUT IN RUSSIA ,CHINA AND SURREY SATELLITE TECHNOLOGIES OF THE UK!!
NONE OF YOUR SATELLITES HAVE EVER BEEN LAUNCHED IN NIGERIA!!They are launched elsewhere.
Not forgetting how one of your satellites was a white elephant from the very beginning!!
As for Kenya.
WE ALREADY DO LAUNCH SATELLITES FOR OTHER COUNTRIES IN Kenya. Due to our position on the equator.After 2 decades of disrepair the Italians gave our launchpad to the Russians who want to use it for their START-1 program.
The picture below is of the Ariel 5 launch at San Marco space station in Malindi in the 70s.You can also find it here.
http://www.kenyanaviation.com/2014/06/italian-space-centre-in-kenya-attracts-parliaments-interest/
Plus WE ARE BUILDING A SPACE CENTRE. Kenya's Parliament agrees on this matter(one of the few matters it does agree on)
http://techsavvy.or.ke/kenya-to-launch-a-ksh-10b-space-centre/#sthash.UIwEd620.dpbs
Since we already have a launchpad in Kenya, we will jump several stages in reaching for the stars.

you behave like Igbos..

i said somehow..

we still paid for it..

its our satellite..or you think others will build and send the satellite for free..

its still our vehicle,no matter were its launced in the world..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:

As for Kenya.
Ask google, plus which satellite has Kenya have dreamt of making not even lunching ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
highheybee:

You guys should really think before posting...a country pioneer university says it all because most profs from those schools are the one in the remaining schools... it's like the backbone and role model and that's why you won't compare SA universities with any other in Africa...SA pioneer was established way back in 1829 which is over 100years older than nigeria pioneer university and yours...so SA is out of it...I really wish to school there but that not the topic...it's Nigeria and Kenya....so compare mates with mates....

But you always have excuses when you lose...it's welcomed though

What exactly are you trying to say? You're so stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

now i start noticing una..

did kenya managed somehow to send a satellite to the orbit..

we nigerians were fighting for the image if the entire black-race..what are you doing??.. dick measurings..

trying to impress us with buildings that would be destroyed with only one..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

i dont want to say it...you know what i mean...

Instead of wasting your resources on the imaginary war of the black man's Image please get yourself some electricity, water and salaries for your civil servants first. You can't fight for people who are better than you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darknetcom: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Instead of wasting your resources on the imaginary war of the black man's Image please get yourself some electricity, water and salaries for your civil servants first. You can't fight for people who are better than you.

okay..we give up pan-africa..una can go hug kenyan trees!!!!......

everybody for his or her own self..

just dont come crying to us again when the others are beating the daylights out of una!!!... angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
darknetcom:

okay..we give up pan-africa..una can go hug kenyan trees!!!!......

everybody for his or her own self..

just dont come crying to us again when the others are beating the daylights out of una!!!... angry

Are you mad, stupid or just ignorant? When did Kenya ever come to Nigeria crying? .....and who are those 'others' that supposedly beat the 'daylights' out of 'una'? I thought you guys were just delusional - I now see it's an amalgamation of mad, stupid, ignorant, delusional and uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightYagami:

And the thread was started by your own countryman bruh, we are here coz we have seen a lot of bitter talk and insults
As long as you post we will post
Aaaand I like posting pictures like these, ice skating facilities we have. I bet you giants have 10 like these

What concerns me about ice skating facilities...we have different climate..we don't need it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
GERALD710:
Malls with Shoprite in them. A South African brand
So much for Nigerian brands!!
A look at Kenyan mall pictures, they all have a KENYAN supermarkets as anchor tenants.
Nakumatt
Naivas
Tuskys
Uchumi
Recycling same shit over an over again"Malls with Shoprite in them" so damn what!, how many local restaurants or brands operates in Serit center ,Westgate or even the new mall "Garden city", the stupid Kenyans could not manage an ordinary cinemas it has to be managed by Indians, now tell how smart are black kenyans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
68816419:

Recycling same shit over an over again"Malls with Shoprite in them" so damn what!, how many local restaurants or brands operates in Serit center ,Westgate or even the new mall "Garden city", the stupid Kenyans could not manage an ordinary cinemas it has to be managed by Indians, now tell how smart are black kenyans?
Which cinema in Kenya is managed by Indians? Get your ignorance out of here. Maybe you should stop recycling your Indians did it for you poo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
highheybee:

What concerns me about ice skating facilities... we have different climate ..we don't need it

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I didnt know it also snows in Nigeria? ID10T
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

Which cinema in Kenya is managed by Indians? Get your ignorance out of here. Maybe you should stop recycling your Indians did it for you poo.

This 688 guy and races. Looking down on the black race yet he is black. This is a sign that he knows Kenya is a nice place, coz he cannot discredit that so he tries saying it is all Indian. If he does know Kenya, I told him to highlight Kikuyus, who are black to the economy. But he wont mention that. Indian this, Indian that. I think he is racist
All I can see is butthurt Nigerians. With the tone and the insults. Why dont you act like civised people. Post something and we will appreciate.
I like the malls I see, which aint bad, post more please.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bloemfontein in this bish...knownsayin

Waterfront Mall in Bloemfontein tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I didnt know it also snows in Nigeria? ID10T

Hmmmm.... ignoramus I must say
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
LightYagami:

This 688 guy and races. Looking down on the black race yet he is black. This is a sign that he knows Kenya is a nice place, coz he cannot discredit that so he tries saying it is all Indian. If he does know Kenya, I told him to highlight Kikuyus, who are black to the economy. But he wont mention that. Indian this, Indian that. I think he is racist
All I can see is butthurt Nigerians. With the tone and the insults. Why dont you act like civised people. Post something and we will appreciate.
I like the malls I see, which aint bad, post more please.

All they do whenever they're beaten by another African country is claim that the whites or Indians did this or that for them. It's become their official last kick of a dying horse.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by highheybee: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
NairobiWalker:

What exactly are you trying to say? You're so stupid.

Tell me you couldn't comprehend and I would have helped you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
highheybee:

What concerns me about ice skating facilities...we have different climate..we don't need it

Lagos right now, 31 degrees celcius, Nairobi right now 18 degrees, abuja 33
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kenyanstar:

That is another prove that foreigners control your country.

Nigeria have nothing like snow so why do we need such facilities?

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.