Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261063 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

One thing I observed on this forum is that it has a lot of kids than the knowledgeable ones or the ignorant ones are those u'll see on every thread cos they have nothing to do than being an internet troll. I've stopped debating with people on this forum unless it has an intelligent content.

How on earth can someone say the bolded?? U'll just be shocked that the person is still a jambite. He should not let me see him o cos I'm a product of public sch.

Many people just comment irrationally and with negative emotions on Nigeria's development cos they feel Nigeria deserves better than what we have on ground.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

TayserMahiri how's life wenedem,
Ever tasted wooden rice?
Lol,
The guys were actually on protest against ban on movement of tricycle within designated destinations inside the city central municipal ,

I'm good wenedem. I hope you too.

I just knew those guys were about to clobber somebody somewhere in the corner.

Never tasted wooden rice (even Jollof) but if I have to, you will have to pass it through the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service and if proven fit for consumption then I will grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Daejoyoung:

How is life in Kano? l would love to learn about the projects, developments and social life in Kano. You know some of us on this side of the Naija can only go on what the media feeds us with.

Kano and Kaduna are quite developing better than most Nigerian states, the only problem with these places is the illiteracy of the masses.

Kaduna has a better social life than Kano because of the high christian population. Education is also somewhat better in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Presidential Palace of Kenya was a playground for kids today for an early Christmas Party cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
US Embassy in Nairobi. It is touted as the largest US EMbassy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
obaaderemi:
Most Nigerians are ignorant of their own country's affairs. It's why they compare Nigeria unfairly with lesser countries. They are misled daily by images of foreign lands they see on telly and are ready to believe and say the worst about Nigeria. It's why some of them ended up stranded in Libya trying to cross into Europe. Imagine one Nigerian idiot on this thread saying all Nigerian universities are worse than Ghanaian secondary schools. Idiot didn't know no Ghanaian university is ranked ahead of university of Ibadan. Truth is all African countries are far behind.

Many Nigerians are very shallow minded and easily deceived. They just see a picture of another city in Africa or perhaps just tour a single beautiful part of that country, then they hurriedly declare that country better than Nigeria.
Truth is that no pure black african country is better than Nigeria in all ramifications.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Kenya random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

Many Nigerians are very shallow minded and easily deceived. They just see a picture of another city in Africa or perhaps just tour a single beautiful part of that country, then they hurriedly declare that country better than Nigeria.
Truth is that no pure black african country is better than Nigeria in all ramifications.
Its not Nigerian that are shallow, you are the one who is thick to notice your paranoia is turning into petty delusions. You just cant admit that other countries are rising bigger, better and more aggressively towards an economic, social and political giant.
KENYA BEAUTY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2017
KENYA SCENERY

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Kenyanstar:

Its not Nigerian that are shallow, you are the one who is thick to notice your paranoia is turning into petty delusions. You just cant admit that other countries are rising bigger, better and more aggressively towards an economic, social and political giant.
KENYA BEAUTY

Where did you see me arguing that other countries are not developing too? Many African countries are developing. Just that there is no need for the comparisons. We are all developing at our different paces and in different sectors.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
shervydman:

OK, no problem......it's all good.

I think work will commence on Kano metro line by next year, confirm?
Shervy, you fall my hand o, how dare you compare Kano with Ogun?? forget the media and visit Kano, then come back and give your testimony..

For now, I would pardon your ignorance cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
Shervy, you fall my hand o, how dare you compare Kano with Ogun?? forget the media and visit Kano, then come back and give your testimony..

For now, I would pardon your ignorance cool
Thanks. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
More Lagos parks

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
TayserMahiri:

lol man. That guy thinks everyone eats, sleeps, drinks and sweats politics like he does. I actually know what photos got him out of his foxhole, there's nothing like a lost password. Anyway, will try to post photos that dont contain political figures here if only to spare some sad souls any more chest pains. And the two guys you mentioned are overly political grin I like to advise them to treat their political opinions like they treat their private parts. We dont need to see them (we're not gynecologists !).

I find it ironic of you to bring this up. You say you didn't vote somehow placing yourself morally above those who chose to do so. At the same time you comfortably put both UK and Ojinga in the same box. I've no apologies voting for development and saying NO TO NATIONAL F'TARDATION!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
Abuja parks .. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Just Abuja things grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kenyanstar:

KENYA BEAUTY

Why would you bother responding to that crustacean? He holds the record for the lowest IQ in NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
kikuyu1:

I find it ironic of you to bring this up. You say you didn't vote somehow placing yourself morally above those who chose to do so. At the same time you comfortably put both UK and Ojinga in the same box. I've no apologies voting for development and saying NO TO NATIONAL F'TARDATION!

Whats the irony? Not voting and asking people to keep political opinions to themselves is quite in resonance. And I dont see why the two men cannot be placed in the same box. There is more in common between them than there is between you and any of them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
Escape Room Kenya

This is a real-life escape game where 2-6 people must race to beat the clock & escape from a locked game-room in one hour or less.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

Where did you see me arguing that other countries are not developing too? Many African countries are developing. Just that there is no need for the comparisons. We are all developing at our different paces and in different sectors.

Dude, stfu! You said no other black country is better than Naija in all ramifications. The typical Nigerian arrogance seems to have gotten the better of you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
kikuyu1:

Stfu and move on, the elections are over. Your man won. Get a purpose in life. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rhino Charge, June 2017 in Marsabit County, Kenya

Each year, 65 competing teams participate in the Rhino Charge.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lady in last pic was the best entrant this year.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Around Mukima Ridge, Nanyuki in Laikipia County, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ol Bobongi House in Mukima Ridge, Nanyuki

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Around Nanyuki

The Kenyan Rugby team retreats to Nanyuki for High Performance Training before the opening of every season of the HSBC World series.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
`

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Cafe Ubuntu in Maai Mahiu, Nakuru County, Kenya.

This cafe is the TRUE definition of Ubuntu. The community guys are creating a unique café culture in Kenya for kenyans but with an international twist. Their menu is purely locally sourced cuisine and they eye the over one million tourists who pass the Maai Mahiu road annually as they head to the Maasai Mara.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
`

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.