Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261106 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
mtis:

Not to sound arrogant but you pass to me as simpleton with your petty issues…
Also confirm your link if its addis or Nairobi please Mr Einstein

Obaslave has been having a heck of a hard time ever since his village insults were relegated to nothing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
PROVERBZ:
now I envy u

Nothing has changed about their team the only observable difference is that the no longer claim to used adidas kits any more gringrin

the signed a minor deal with one Indonesian company
Their jersies are of same quality with sachet milk
Very bad here a picture of one of their jersies this is Zambian Jersey same as the one Kenya is using

Then the other pictures are of rivers united made by owu sports in Lagos I always advice yhr poorer nation in Africa to patronize dem instead of disgracing this continent

You should know that Germany players can play na.ked and still wallop the Super Eagles 4-0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Danielnino00:
Just Abuja things cool cool

Pyongyang
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is a dedication to all the bleaching Naija slay kings and queens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2017
Bladedoc Riding School, Kenya

This is where Kenyan SuperBikers learn their skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:
Bladedoc Riding School, Kenya

This is where Kenyan SuperBikers learn their skills
I need to learn this cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

I need to learn this cool

Just enroll cool

http://www.bladedoc.net/

You do bikes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Just enroll cool

http://www.bladedoc.net/

You do bikes?

No. Im planning to learn how to one day grin .

I see that is for advanced learners though. Then get a kasmall one ya kuhepa jam cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You should know that Germany players can play na.ked and still wallop the Super Eagles 4-0

Now that's funny,coming from somebody whose country has never played a football game outside the shores of Africa (I'm sure) grin

I'm sure u said the same thing before our recent friendly with Argentina... Don't worry,we aren't going to Russia to embarrass Africa... we have never really embarrass Africa at the world cup before.... Channel more of the energy u spend on this thread to try and make ur national team better... at least better than San Marino's grin

Throwback to win we won our 5th FIFA u-17 world cup.. grin ...I dunno how soon we can win d maim world cup,but I know we will win it before Kenya qualifies for it grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Meanwhile in Kenya still slaying...
KENYA Underground train section around Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
KENYA SLAY KING
ICD- Internal container depory Embakasi, Naivasha & Lamu port

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
KENYA SLAYING AS USUAL

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2017
KENYA CHRISTMAS TRAVELLERS

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

You should see how many Nigerians we are treating every day after they have mortally bitten their tongues trying to speak Swahili.
That's to show it's not important to them if they're having such trouble with it.On the other hand, nairaland has become the opium of Kenyans. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

Now that's funny,coming from somebody whose country has never played a football game outside the shores of Africa (I'm sure) grin

I'm sure u said the same thing before our recent friendly with Argentina... Don't worry,we aren't going to Russia to embarrass Africa... we have never really embarrass Africa at the world cup before.... Channel more of the energy u spend on this thread to try and make ur national team better... at least better than San Marino's grin

Throwback to win we won our 5th FIFA u-17 world cup.. grin ...I dunno how soon we can win d maim world cup,but I know we will win it before Kenya qualifies for it grin
Hell will freeze over before Kenya qualifies for the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:
This is a dedication to all the bleaching Naija slay kings and queens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LFwC1nEpU
lol this guy shot himself he wanted to show us a good music video from Kenya

I bet u didn't figure this out

Video was shot by capital dreams a Nigerian firm

The popular act patoranking is a Nigerian

Nigerian attire spotted

Video probably shot in Nigeria

This act reminds me of a parasite the Kenyan entertainment industry as lowly rated as it is wants to live under the shadow of the Nigerian music industry and exploit in other to grow

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
PROVERBZ:

Nigerian attire spotted

This act reminds me of a parasite the Kenyan entertainment industry as lowly rated as it is wants to live under the shadow of the Nigerian music industry and exploit in other to grow

You missed the point.

Tayser come respond to this one! Funny guy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

You missed the point.

bla bla bla what's the point don't tell me about bleaching bla bla bla cuz when I was still in secondary school Kenya was stereotyped as being excessively black

Some would make jokes like 'see as these guy black like those Kenyan guys etc

Son of the soil
Walking darkness

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
shervydman:

Lol, they said WAFU means death for Swahili. grin

No, it means the dead. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
gallivant:

No, it means the dead. grin
Oh, thanks....wenedem.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

No. Im planning to learn how to one day grin .

I see that is for advanced learners though. Then get a kasmall one ya kuhepa jam cheesy

Doesnt matter. They can teach you from scratch. Many ladies nowadays ride bikes to work to beat the traffic. Even Michelle Morgan has a black and white Puzey 200cc she rides to K24 to read news grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

Please dont embarrass us at Russia. Africans these days rally behind the Black Stars of Ghana. Dont know what happened to your Super Eagles because they dont command much admiration like the Ghanaians. Could be the mouth thingy and bad reputation you have built up very efficiently over the years. As for winning the main thingy, I'm sure we shall not be alive cos its like a couple centuries to come grin We have played outside Africa many times but dont worry, we didnt win grin As recently as October this year we played Iraq in Basra but they still beat us. Tho it wasnt because we were poor but because our players spent the whole 90 minutes watching out for grenades grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Doesnt matter. They can teach you from scratch. Many ladies nowadays ride bikes to work to beat the traffic. Even Michelle Morgan has a black and white Puzey 200cc she rides to K24 to read the news grin

That's the way to go

I'll talk to them and see kama tutawesmake grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Please dont embarrass us at Russia. Africans these days rally behind the Black Stars of Ghana. Dont know what happened to your Super Eagles because they dont command much admiration like the Ghanaians. Could be the mouth thingy and bad reputation you have built up very efficiently over the years. As for winning the main thingy, I'm sure we shall not be alive cos its like a couple centuries to come grin We have played outside Africa many times but dont worry, we didnt win grin As recently as October this year we played Iraq in Basra but they still beat us. Tho it wasnt because we were poor but because our players spent the whole 90 minutes watching out for grenades grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lmao grin .. The black stars of Ghana that hasn't even won d AFCON in over 3 decades grin

What does it matter to u how we perform in Russia?? ur national team hasn't even qualified for d AFCON for 12 years now,y dont u fix that?grin

LMFAO @d iraq match.. I knew u would dig the internet for d few games ur country has played outside Africa since inception and it had to be Iraq.. mehn its not even Iran grin grin
Well,that's an improvement.. u should try d likes of San Marino,Estonia,Luxembourg and Malta..they don't do grenades there,so hopefully u can beat them grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
PROVERBZ:

Nigerian attire spotted

Ahh, I was expecting you to start by confirming whether you bleached or not. See now, where do I start? I'll assume you are. grin

First of all the lyrics were written by a Kenyan so the idea of melanin was Kenyan. The inclusion of Patoranking was in respect to his country of origin where Melanin is most grossly abused and looked down upon. As a matter of fact, any Nigerian artist would have been fit for that role. We could easily have included Davido but his High School stunts dont impress us here.

The video was also shot in Lagos for the same reasons and the girls were probably also Lagosians. The message had to be very clear to all Lagosian ladies (and gents) ! Stop trying to be smart.ass and let melanin flourish.

As for the Nigerian attires, DITTO !

Same thing, people with melanin issues have to be sensitized in their regalia and in their hood. Dont you dare think Sauti Sol lacked any good attire for the video. One of their outfits has been featured at a Museum for FashionCitiesAfrica in the UK. And you should be thankful to the Sauti guys for telling you and your pipu to Live n' Die in Afrika instead of swimming to Europe. I dont know why you cant listen to that important message and spare us the embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

That's the way to go

I'll talk to them and see kama tutawesmake grin

okay. we ni adrenaline junkie naona. utawezana na hio kuweave kwa jam ka crazy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
Danielnino00:

Lmao grin .. The black stars of Ghana that hasn't even won d AFCON in over 3 decades grin

What does it matter to u how we perform in Russia?? ur national team hasn't even qualified for d AFCON for 12 years now,y dont u fix that?grin

LMFAO @d iraq match.. I knew u would dig the internet for d few games ur country has played outside Africa since inception and it had to be Iraq.. mehn its not even Iran grin grin
Well,that's an improvement.. u should try d likes of San Marino,Estonia,Luxembourg and Malta..they don't do grenades there,so hopefully u can beat them grin

This obsession with 'OUTSIDE AFRICA" will kill you. Is this why you cant stop the Migration?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Shervy,I think Kenya's victory at d CECAFA cup,coupled with their recent "away game" against Iraq and d Marfo kit deal is a sign that their national team is on d rise... The super eagles need to be careful oo grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

You missed the point.

Served grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
PROVERBZ:
bla bla bla what's the point don't tell me about bleaching bla bla bla cuz when I was still in secondary school Kenya was stereotyped as being excessively black

Some would make jokes like 'see as these guy black like those Kenyan guys etc

Son of the soil
Walking darkness

Is this when/ why you started bleaching?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This obsession with 'OUTSIDE AFRICA" will kill you. Is this why you cant stop the Migration?

And ur obsession with Nigeria will make u grow old on this forum..

Funny,enough when we are arguing about sports, u always talk about being "international champions" and not local African champions,but u can't buy the idea for ur country's football team..

Heck! I forgot that they aren't marathon runners grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.