Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6188227 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Open air Amphitheatre at Tafaria Castle, Nyeri County, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tafaria Castle, Nyeri County

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tafaria Castle

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Plinth of Honor at Tafaria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
The Forest, Kereita, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Aberdare Ranges Heath and Moorland trips

Also known as Theater of Heaven

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Heath and Moorland Trips, Aberdare, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Even Kenyan President can not rate their counrty over nigeria. International recognition , they're lagging behind us. If the rate @ whiche they embezzel (those in power) in nigeria happen in kenya, the whole Kenya will close-up..Facts. This indicates Nigeria has lot of money but leaders are our problem

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
Makapounse:
Even Kenyan President can not rate their counrty over nigeria. International recognition , they're lagging behind us. If the rate @ whiche they embezzel (those in power) in nigeria happen in kenya, the whole Kenya will close-up..Facts. This indicates Nigeria has lot of money but leaders are our problem

Try to teikirisi. Kenya gives ppl that kafeeling
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Makapounse:

This post indicates a person not in touch with reality. You are literally bragging that Nigerian politicians are the biggest scumbags around. Well sir, that has never been in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2018
What makes Kenya grow is that our elites invest in Kenya ... not Europe,

And of course, they are not afraid of someone taking power through a coup and grabbing their property ...

President Uhuru Kenyatta’s family has finally started construction of a Sh500 billion city at their land located in Kahawa Sukari area, along the Thika Super Highway.

The President’s family had last year applied for approvals from relevant government authorities to build a mixed use development on the 11,000-acre ranch that currently hosts Brookside Dairy and Peponi schools (also owned by the same family).

Estimated to host 250,000 people, Northlands City has 3,570 acres set aside for residential housing including low density residential (3,134 acres), high density residential (306 acres) and medium density residential (130 acres).
http://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/politics/kenyatta-family-begins-work-on-sh500-billion-northlands-city-id7780187.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2018
gallivant:

This post indicates a person not in touch with reality. You are literally bragging that Nigerian politicians are the biggest scumbags around. Well sir, that has never been in doubt.
Not bragging but telling the kind of storm nigerian economy went through in the hands of evil people and still exist..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 04, 2018
Makapounse:
You do know our Kenyan President once shared a meme showing the typical Nigerian family includes a generator as a family member. grin grin grin grin grin
Also, what do you think our President thought when Nigerians were disembarking off a plane with a ladder?? Hahahahaha!!!That thread is on Nairaland btw. His own TV network made so many jokes about that incident!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2018
zinaunreal:
if them better than us why the hell are they still insecure. You better than us, then why the damn noise. Only losers and envious bunch cry like mosquitoes. Kenya, South Africa or what the hell they call themselves. Always remember this. When ever anyone thinks Africa they automatically think Nigeria. All others are third party countries. Noise makers.
When anyone thinks Nigeria, they think online scammers.
Kenya has long symbolised Africa. Go anywhere in the UK and you happen to wear Maasai regelia, you are automatically recognizable as Kenyan and as Maasai.|
Wear Nigerian attire and whispers of the famous Nigerian Prince wanting gold to be sneaked out of his country spread in the crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by zinaunreal(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2018
GERALD710:

When anyone thinks Nigeria, they think online scammers.
Kenya has long symbolised Africa. Go anywhere in the UK and you happen to wear Maasai regelia, you are automatically recognizable as Kenyan and as Maasai.|
Wear Nigerian attire and whispers of the famous Nigerian Prince wanting gold to be sneaked out of his country spread in the crowd.

Keep fooling yourself. I think of 10 countries in Africa before kenya even turns up

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
GERALD710:

You do know our Kenyan President once shared a meme showing the typical Nigerian family includes a generator as a family member. grin grin grin grin grin
Also, what do you think our President thought when Nigerians were disembarking off a plane with a ladder?? Hahahahaha!!!That thread is on Nairaland btw. His own TV network made so many jokes about that incident!!
grin
GERALD710:

gringringringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
zinaunreal:

Keep fooling yourself. I think of 10 countries in Africa before kenya even turns up

And even your passport is bogus!

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/04/these-are-africas-most-powerful-passports/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
KENYA INFRASTRUCTURE TRANSFORMATION

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Try to teikirisi. Kenya gives ppl that kafeeling
are u speaking in tongue or kenyan language ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Makapounse:
are u speaking in tongue or kenyan language ?

Which one do you want?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Which one do you want?
correct English
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Makapounse:
correct English

What did you understand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

What did you understand?
I can see, you're from Kenyana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Makapounse:
I can see, you're from Kenyana

Yes ofcourse. Its the point of reference for the planet ! grin

Now, teikirisi !

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Makapounse(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yes ofcourse. Its the point of reference for the planet ! grin
Now, teikirisi !
O ti yemi bayen , bye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Makapounse:
O ti yemi bayen , bye
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
i don't want to loose my Kenyan friends TayserMahiri and co its like they don't like my opinon, any way since they are interested in pic and being ahead of Nigeria. i still love Kenya and plans to visit again hence i want to enjoy my visit in peace and maybe see my friends face to face.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
uzzolik:
i don't want to loose my Kenyan friends TayserMahiri and co its like they don't like my opinon, any way since they are interested in pic and being ahead of Nigeria. i still love Kenya and plans to visit again hence i want to enjoy my visit in peace and maybe see my friends face to face.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
i will show some pics of portharcourt Rivers State Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
rivers State

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.