Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208973 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jay254:

Our Boys Making Kenya Proud..

Yes,
Make mama Africa proud, teach those punk heads some good lesson.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

All I need to know buddy is where did the name banana come from? We have a place called banana in Kenya as well lets see whether the sources match.

Shape like banana

Look far right and see orange Island in the making

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jay254:

Our Boys Making Kenya Proud..

As always man. guessing this handshaake has put extra gas on them they wonna repay

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Snake bend road in kogi state

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Shape like banana

nice. the one in kenya was due to bananas being in abundance in that place.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Yes,
Make mama Africa proud, teach those punk heads some good lesson.

Am happy we disciplined this Colonial masters.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Some tarmack please thank you grin
That red colour is known as Udongo in Kenya

Like 'ooo-dongo' not 'you-dongo'

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jay254:

Am happy we disciplined this Colonial masters.

Drinks on me, high five wenedem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

nice. the one in kenya was due to bananas being in abundance in that place.

LOL, I see, could that be the reason some of you are going bananas? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

The best snake road in kenya is in aplace called Iten. Where most runners come from and Train.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Drinks on me, high five wenedem

Throw some rounds, Time to celebrate..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Some tarmack please thank you grin
That red colour is known as Udongo in Kenya

Like 'ooo-dongo' not 'you-dongo'

LOL,
Are you implying that kogi state is a potopoto land in your dialect,

Kiki Kiki, I laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Look far right and see orange Island in the making

Great you folks are reclaiming the sea, am sure you need it. Will it be orange in shape or color? Or is it that you guys decided ahhh okaaaay so we have banana island here and now we will create an orange neighbor and over the years the whole areaa will be filled with fruit islands
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jay254:

The best snake road in kenya is in aplace called Iten. Where most runners come from and Train.

Yeah looks like an exact replica of obudu mountain snake bend in crossriver state

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

LOL, I see, could that be the reason some of you are going bananas? grin

No its not many places with bananas its just that place and a few others. If we can go anything in Kenya we would go tea or cofeee !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

LOL,
Are you implying that kogi state is a potopoto land in your dialect,

Kiki Kiki, I laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin

Potopoto is a congolese name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Great you folks are reclaiming the sea, am sure you need it. Will it be orange in shape or color? Or is it that you guys decided ahhh okaaaay so we have banana island here and now we will create an orange neighbor and over the years the whole areaa will be filled with fruits islands

No I guess it was an infatuated masculine that designed it with the thought of lusting over opposite sex,

Males=banana
Female =Orange.

Please permit me to laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

No its not many places with bananas its just that place and a few others. If we can go anything in Kenya we would go tea or cofeee !

Nah, how about going cassava to have some fufu like akpu and eba , so you could grow some strength for football, while you sing hakuna matata grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

No I guess it was an infatuated masculine that designed it with the thought of lusting over opposite sex,

Males=banana
Female =Orange.

Please permit me to laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin

You are very naughty for a pastor grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Nah, how about going cassava to have some fufu like akpu and eba , so you could grow some strength for football, while you sing hakuna matata grin grin grin grin

I thought fufu was food on its own standing is akpu and eba types of fufu?

We dont need energy for football as you can see we use the energy to play Rugby and make everyone sing Hakuna Matata
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You are very naughty for a pastor grin

For the lols wenedem,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Yeah looks like an exact replica of obudu mountain snake bend in crossriver state

True looks almost thesame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

As always man. guessing this handshaake has put extra gas on them they wonna repay

I can sense the fakeness in those smilies,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
All sane Kenyans are supporting Fiji + Kenya to the finals. So there's this chant which goes like this

We waaaant Fiiiji

We waaaant Fiiiji

WE WANT FIJI

Not like we dont support our fellow South African brothers but we just dont want to face them because we might beat them so bad grin
Actually no they might beat us. Fiji is the safer bet because we have beaten them in the final before and in the group stage they narrowly beat us 24 - 21.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I thought fufu was food on its own standing is akpu and eba types of fufu?

We dont need energy for football as you can see we use the energy to play Rugby and make everyone sing Hakuna Matata

Thought it was the effeminate second category rugby you guys do excell in , pls join me to laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

I can sense the fakeness in those smilies,

And you'll still see idiots dying for the two men in future

But as fake ass the smiles might be, that tells you just how much Kenyan leaders care for their country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by owbabs: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

And you'll still see idiots dying for the two men in future

But as fake ass the smiles might be, that tells you just how much Kenyan leaders care for their country.

What do you expect wenedem?
You guys are lucky, your situation isn't even a tip of iceberg but, a tip of iceblock grin

Over here some live and die for politicians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Thought it was the effeminate second category rugby you guys do excell in , pls join me to laugh in kiswahili grin grin grin

Nothing like effeminate rugby unless you mean women rugby which is still very much Masculine and very badass. The Kenyan women rugby team would beat the Nigerian men rugby so much grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

What do you expect wenedem?
You guys are lucky, your situation isn't even a tip of iceberg but, a tip of iceblock grin

Over here some live and die for politicians.

Your elections arent as hotly contested as here. I read somewhere that in Africa only two countries have very tightly contested elections and thats Ghana and Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nothing like effeminate rugby unless you mean women rugby which is still very much Masculine and very badass. The Kenyan women rugby team would beat the Nigerian men rugby so much grin

Shatap there lol sorry, don't be vexed grin,

You do it on a smooth run,
Sports over here is more like a total war confrontation grin grin grin

Referee get beaten for fair play,
It is an unwritten law that host must win, else it turns a free for all battle, grin grin grin

Over here, the owner of football clubs are the alphas and omega, such that a slight provocation can earn you a thunderous slap grin grin grin

The funniest part of it, is that Players go for months without pay, and still pull stunts on the pitch grin grin grin

Having serious injury is equivalent to instant end in career grin grin grin

With these few points of mine I hope I have been able to confuse you and not convince you that our women gonna whip your ass on the pitch grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Your elections arent as hotly contested as here. I read somewhere that in Africa only two countries have very tightly contested elections and thats Ghana and Kenya.

What is the age of enfranchisement in Kenya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.