Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6257725 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:51pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I recall Forgiveness received a beating from you and resorted to very cheap arguments.

Which beaten? grin

Be deceiving yaself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why are you trying so hard No-ones-anus? You do realize the harder you try the more gay you prove don't you? grin grin grin grin

KiberaWalker, I am not trying anymore.
This is you until further notice grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
MiddleDimension:

i am not here to show who is better and who is not. i just want to put Nigeria out there

wink

You sound like you mean it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
80% of Nigerian bleach - that leaves us with a few village fulani and hausa herdsmen.Chance of Agbani Darego bleaching are 100% and that probably why all of you have self-esteem issues camouflaged as obnoxious pride and boastfulness that is resented WORLD WIDE.
Nigerians have dealt with you little Indians so much this is the only fight you got left in you? This is what you have been reduced to?Talking about bleaching and what else. I can see the Kibera Walker taking it very seriously. To think this was a guy who used to talk about skyscrapers and the economy. Now he is so frustrated he is discussing bleaching and saying nauseating things like "A..us" this "An..s" that--- and throwing the "gay" term around freely. That's a major sign of dementia and helplessness. And he is gradually dragging you down to his level. That one has been damaged by nairaland. He will soon run away like he did before.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
forgiveness:

Which beaten? grin

You got a beating and we had to start arguments about number of floors for a certain building in Nairobi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Have you seen Australian and U.S players? check out Alex Morgan for instance? These are amongst the best female players in the world?
As for the males, is Messi masculine?

You don't even get it dude. What we are saying is, those are footballers, focus on their footballing prowess. Only teenage girls would go to a football match to focus on the looks of footballers. No wonder your 200M people nation doesn't dominate the world in any sport if this is your mentality there. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:56pm On May 25, 2018
obaaderemi:

One of the city-states founded by Arab travelers
was located on the island just off the northern
coast of modern Kenya, called Lamu. While there
were certainly earlier settlements on the island, the
present town site is not likely to be much older
than the 14th century.
http://web.mit.edu/akpia/www/AKPsite/4.239/lamu/lamu.html
You Little Indians know little about your country. You never built anything original that's of any significance. Safaricom, Mpesa, Möbius, Nairobi, Ihub and now Lamu. Nothing. No ancient or middle age artefacts. Just nothing up till today.

Seriously, I am ashamed of sharing the same race with black Kenyans.

Little wonder they celebrate Blanket, tea and biscuit parties with all their strength and passion.

They have absolutely no history, no culture or nothing to celebrate as Africans. Such a shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I recall Forgiveness received a beating from you and resorted to very cheap arguments.

forgiveness only rebuttal was buhahahaha...........while his idiot cheerleaders cheered him on.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So these folks believe there is no electricity in Garissa because it is a remote Somali town

They think the rest of Africa is like Nigeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
theenchanter:
oga, take it easy.... u guys are the ones measuring dick with Nigeria, the guy's not interested in the bullshit, he's just posting his pics.

Seriously I think that guy is only as bad as Forgiveness grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

forgiveness only rebuttal was buhahahaha...........while his idiot cheerleaders cheered him on.

Yeah buhhahahahaha
I hope he got a better rebuttal. His cheerleaders are still around tho grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
Africa is too big for you.Find one from South Sudan - If you can find one real beautiful black lady from South Sudan - online - or offline - please paste it here. I am assuming you can go past their dark skin.

And why must it be South Sudan? Are they the only Africans? Is there something so special about them that you are not telling us?
There are women with dark skin all over africa. So I see no reason why it must be S. Sudan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
This is actually more important than all those topics. It the genesis of the problem. You see it in DRC Congo.
obaaderemi:
Nigerians have dealt with you little Indians so much this is the only fight you got left in you? This is what you have been reduced to?Talking about bleaching and what else. I can see the Kibera Walker taking it very seriously. To think this was a guy who used to talk about skyscrapers and the economy. Now he is so frustrated he is discussing bleaching and saying nauseating things like "A..us" this "An..s" that--- and throwing the "gay" term around freely. That's a major sign of dementia and helplessness. And he is gradually dragging you down to his level. That one has been damaged by nairaland. He will soon run away like he did before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You wouldn't be on this thread if you weren't comparing yourselves to us. A Nigerian wouldn't open this thread if he wasn't comparing Nigeria to Kenya.

Nigerians are a funny lot. You stop commenting they say they beat you, you comment they say you are measuring dick...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
forgiveness:

Which beaten? grin

They are looking for another chance to redeem their battered egos after you caned them on the skyscraper thing. That foolish one you quoted was the one who suggested we wait another ten years to see if Kenya would not have beaten Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Yeah buhhahahahaha
I hope he got a better rebuttal. His cheerleaders are still around tho grin

There is one cheerleader named obafool. I can't remember the last time this dude said anything meaningful on this thread. He keeps following me around - he is really hurting. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2018
theenchanter:
1...... Osun groove, a UNESCO heritage site.
2..... Olumo rock
3........okposi salt lake
4........obudu mountain.

Seriously, I like those boobs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:03pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You got a beating and we had to start arguments about number of floors for a certain building in Nairobi grin

I see. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
South Sudanese are the blackest - and some of proudest people. That is beauty right there. I mean if you want to find Africa - you'll start from authenic black south sudan - won't you. And clearly they are beautiful and ugly south sudanase. Or well they are all ugly because Nigeria doesn't like black. Ohoo the proud Nigeria who extol the Africa race grin
Nowenuse:

And why must it be South Sudan? Are they the only Africans? Is there something so special about them that you are not telling us?
There are women with dark skin all over africa. So I see no reason why it must be S. Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nigerians are a funny lot. You stop commenting they say they beat you, you comment they say you are measuring dick...

Hahahahah................point on. They don't realize most of us have stuff to do and sometimes we are too busy to come here unlike them who are always here. grin grin grin grin Whichever way, these guys have something to say about you. You rarely meet this level of low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
obaaderemi:
They are looking for another chance to redeem their battered egos after you caned them on the skyscraper thing. That foolish one you quoted was the one who suggested we wait another ten years to see if Kenya would not have beaten Nigeria.

Hahahahahah! 10 years Kwa! grin

Like Nigeria go dey sleep. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 5:06pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
Ethiopia one dam of 6,000MW is what you should be doing with all your petro-dollars. What you put there is so shameful. 200mw, 500mw? That is what countries like Chad or Uganda should be doing. 10MW power plant - like really NIGGA?

The Mambilla power plant is 3,050mw. He made a mistake.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:07pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Hahahahah................point on. They don't realize most of us have stuff to do and sometimes we are too busy to come here unlike them who are always here. grin grin grin grin Whichever way, these guys have something to say about you. You rarely meet this level of low self esteem.

What are doing here now, Mr too busy? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Seriously, I like those boobs grin

People are still talking about their pagan shrines while the rest of the world is talking about blockchains and doing away with fossil fuels. Lord help Nojerians. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
South Sudanese are the blackest - and some of proudest people. That is beauty right there. I mean if you want to find Africa - you'll start from authenic black south sudan - won't you.
We have nothing against black. l am a light skinned guy from Edo, and my family is light skinned as well, but we call ourselves black, so put this stupid arguement on skin colour to rest, and fixate on more beneficial things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
The gay a.hole - that is way above your paygrade. Let talk beauty. If this south sudanase bleached her skin - would you marry her.

Nowenuse:

The Mambilla power plant is 3,050mw. He made a mistake.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
rvp20182:
This is actually more important than all those topics. It the genesis of the problem. You see it in DRC Congo.
Well, you yourself can see how demented kibera Walker has become. No sane adult would throw around the kind of words and terms he uses now and feel comfortable unless the person is a queer. I can't bring myself to type such nauseating stuff here. Don't let him drag you down to his abysmal level. You seem like someone with some sense. Not much but at least you've got potential.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2018
forgiveness:

What are doing here now, Mr too busy? grin

Laughing at your stupidity Mr. Buhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:11pm On May 25, 2018
Yeah you do us blacks the favour of calling yourself black mr Light Skin. The first pic of miss sudan I get is this.
[img]https://tsvr.files./2013/05/miss-world-south-sudan2.jpg[/img]
Daejoyoung:

We have nothing against black. l am a light skinned guy from Edo, and my family is light skinned as well, but we call ourselves black, so put this stupid arguement on skin colour to rest, and fixate on more beneficial things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 5:11pm On May 25, 2018
NairobiWalker:

People are still talking about their pagan shrines while the rest of the world is talking about blockchains and doing away with fossil fuels. Lord help Nojerians. grin grin grin grin grin
What you call pagan shrines are beautiful works of art from our ancestors that even the whites are dying to see and have in their museums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You know this is what we've been telling your gay brothers all through buddy. To them, being dark skinned is being backward. You need to talk to them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 25, 2018
theenchanter:
1..... idanre hills.
2......ethiope river, delta.
3......Erin-ijesha falls.
4.......aso rock, Abuja.

You are awesome!! That town tho, if you can fix it to stop looking like it was covered by a nuclear accident halo, it would be among the most awesome things on Earth. But see now, if I took that photo and caption: " 5th Century BC Philistine town painting by Picasso", Oil on Canvas, 100 % of the people would believe.

And whats up with Aso Rock, I thought Aso Rck is ur white house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.