Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6219204 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations to all africans which took part on this thread especially kenyans, ghanaian and south africans. We came to the giants backyard and we defeated the giants in its own backyard. Now nigerians will know never to mess with another african country because africans are united against the giants.

8 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
sufferNsmiling:
Congratulations to all africans which took part on this thread especially kenyans, ghanaian and south africans. We came to the giants backyard and we defeated the giants in its own backyard. Now nigerians will know never to mess with another african country because africans are united against the giants.
Find something better to do with your time jarry.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Find something better to do with your time jarry.
grin He must cry and console himself and his fellow losers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
rvp2018:
Twitter democracy - Uhuru leads by far.

What is twitter democracy ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Lol. Very tempting. Never seen a fighter in the flesh. So, seeing a SU 30 will probably make me orgasm grin grin grin
By the way, we are buying Tucanos for counter-insurgency. Imagine if we had spent the money on the SU 34 Platypus cry What a waste cry cry cry

You don wonna fight BH with Sukhoi my friend grin Thats scorch earth policy. SU 34 would been ideal for the job but maybe your leaders want the insurgency to last
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2018
GERALD710:

I need to take lessons from this man on brainwashing.
He also does a lot of towns a favor though.In Nakuru, his droids/brainwashed masses scrub the roads to sparkling perfection. No wonder county governments love him.

Nature hath framed strange fellows in her time...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Daejoyoung:
From that list we have only Seven African Countries, with only Nigeria and South Africa having two major trade cities. So if Kenya is such a financial and diversified powerhouse according to gallivant, Taysermahiri, et al, then how come she is not even considered? l was expecting to see the much talked about Nairobi and Mombassa on this thread.

Considered by who? We dont care about that list.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Just Kenya doing the usual.

Repping Africa and conquering the world while at it.
The just concluded IAAF U20 Championships in Finland.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Obama's recent 254 visit to open the Sauti Kuu Foundation by her sister Auma Obama.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
Suid Afrika was well represented cheesy

The First Lady of Sports from SA aka Carol Tshabalala took these Photos over/in Kisumu, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Why Kenyans rooted for Croatia in the World Cup finale.

When Al Shabaab terrorists attacked Garissa University in Kenya killing 148 people, Croatian students did this to show solidarity with their fellow Kenyan students who perished.

Lets be honest, even if they killed 1,000 students in Nigeria nobody in the world would give a damn piss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Tongue Twister for the lost pidgin speakers

1. Ol Jogi
2. Ol Karia
3. Ololo
4. Olare

Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Embu Town Kenya and its vicinity.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
And Behold, The KCB Karen Masters, Karen, Nairobi, Kenya

World Class Golf currently ongoing.

Leave ya guns at home. Only toy allowed is ya ride

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2018

The Land Cruiser is the Hole in One prize.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

You don wonna fight BH with Sukhoi my friend grin Thats scorch earth policy. SU 34 would been ideal for the job but maybe your leaders want the insurgency to last

True! War without end wink. So, you live in Kenya? What are your interests?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Just Kenya doing the usual.

Repping Africa and conquering the world while at it.
The just concluded IAAF U20 Championships in Finland.

Kudos to you guys , atleast 3 african countries represented the continent well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Suid Afrika was well represented cheesy

The First Lady of Sports from SA aka Carol Tshabalala took these Photos over/in Kisumu, Kenya

I really like this lady , she is always upbeat and knows how to get her audience glued to the screen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
jaycent:
Kwara mall the largest mall in Africa not just west, i mean africa. Not the supermarket that fool is posting.
With Shoprite, A South African Supermarket as its anchor client.
And stop lying that Kwara Mall is the largest mall in Africa.It is not even in the top 5
The Mall of Arabia-Egypt
The Gateway Theatre of Shopping-South Africa
Cairo Festival City-Egypt
Canal Walk-South Africa
Mall of Africa-South Africa
Sandton City-South Africa
Two Rivers-Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
obaaderemi:
grin He must cry and console himself and his fellow losers.

Just like you cry console yourself every night. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

True! War without end wink. So, you live in Kenya? What are your interests?

My biggest thing is putting on pajamas to bed tongue. Other than that I'm really a scientific guy, I love science thats what I read any time I got my thinking cap on. PLus road trips!! I make them whenever I can to different parts of the country to explore cuz am generally curious (I think). Check out my profile for my trip today to some lovely place I wont mention wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

I really like this lady , she is always upbeat and knows how to get her audience glued to the screen.

thats true I like her too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Movenpick Hotel, Westlands District, Nairobi, Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:

thats true I like her too

How do you know her , supersport?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fresh Paint Job for all buildings of Mombasa City, Kenya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Runalong333:

How do you know her , supersport?

Definitely

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
The famous Mara River, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
ibis Styles hotel, Westlands District, Nairobi, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Interesting offers in Kenya viz the WC

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
TayserMahiri:
Interesting offers in Kenya viz the WC
rvp2017 rvp2018 Just30 Just31 emeka1101
Nigeria has just launched its national carrier name and logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkfyarY5P0I
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nwoke39: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.