Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254128 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
MPSA:

I can see your country is beautiful but I don't think it can match the standard of South Africa , SA is the most beautiful country in the continent , That one is a fact grin

the beauty is subjective, you can find your city the most beautiful, modern ect ... others will find their city better , try to share positively to show and let poeple discover the beauty of our cities and continent . wink

For contest and comparison standard , statistics exist and there you can compare and get a better opinion .

For my self i m here to discover and enjoy pics of african cities and poeple , so keep posting south african kenyan nigerian cities pics smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you briafran illiterate. You should be the one insulting him , is it not you and Edo people they like to sell for a dollar to be slave ? Stupid dullard.

the codeine you took is very powerful and strong. I am not an igbo I am from south west.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stay classy, young lady!
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you briafran illiterate. You should be the one insulting him , is it not you and Edo people they like to sell for a dollar to be slave ? Stupid dullard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

the codeine you took is very powerful and strong. I am not an igbo I am from south west.

Lol, you lie. I can smell the poto in you from far , flatty grin. No wonder you side with slaves, you are also one for eternity in.naija. pig.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Someone sounds bitter?
Timewilltell2:

Who the hell is this? Massai stay off healthy people business and go drink blood for energy and proteins grin. Or better infect your gf with aids lol. Ugly black thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Slaves are supposedly to shut up when the masters talk, learn your manners ugly bytch. Before I disgrace you like I did to the hungry Indian slaves called massais.
You display everything bad about yourself, I can see ugly Mama from you, Nothing good about you, Something which is coming out of your mouth isn't right grin But I like it grin Your boyfriend isn't doing a good work, that is why you talk like this, if he can pump you much better, I'm telling you, You are going to be a decent Mama grin I blame your boyfriend on your behavior grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hows the world poverty capital doing?
Timewilltell2:

Who the hell is this? Massai stay off healthy people business and go drink blood for energy and proteins grin. Or better infect your gf with aids lol. Ugly black thing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
MPSA:

You display everything bad about yourself, I can see ugly Mama from you, Nothing good about you, Something which is coming out of your mouth isn't right grin But I like it grin Your boyfriend isn't doing a good work, that is why you talk like this, if he can pump you much better, I'm telling you, You are going to be a decent Mama grin I blame your boyfriend on your behavior grin

Go and save your master boy , i don't have time to teach you how to.be human.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jonraid:
Hows the world poverty capital doing?

I only can feed your jungle roming lineage grin, if you can't afford a bleaching cream let me know , I can help. I know you massais are dirt poor and dark as the devil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go and save your master boy , i don't have time to teach you how to.be human.

Where are you now?
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/photo-two-nigerian-girls-beaten-and-tortured-by-guards-in-a-libyan-detention-centre.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
How about if you started feeding the 80 million plus poor Nigerians! Sure that would be a nice start!
Timewilltell2:

I only can feed your jungle roming lineage grin, if you can't afford a bleaching cream let me know , I can help. I know you massais are dirt poor and dark as the devil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
MPSA:

Where are you now?
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/9/photo-two-nigerian-girls-beaten-and-tortured-by-guards-in-a-libyan-detention-centre.html

Passing your slave sisters as Nigerians won't fly boy. You will remain a slave and a hungry forever till we change that. Ugly creep

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Maasai print...Maasai fashion smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jonraid:
How about if you started feeding the 80 million plus poor Nigerians! Sure that would be a nice start!

Nigerians are the smartest, hardworking and industrious black people on earth, that's why you all are so jeloas of us , we can feed ourselves and your hungry nation of ugly dark wizards and witches grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MPSA(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Passing your slave sisters as Nigerians won't fly boy. You will remain a slave and a hungry forever till we change that. Ugly creep

My Slaves ! My head is boiling now grin

https://www.joymusa.com/single-post/2017/11/15/%E2%80%9DLibyans-Auction-Nigerians-Others-As-Slaves-For-200%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-CNN-Report
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Well that's a lie and you know it!
Timewilltell2:

Nigerians are the smartest, hardworking and industrious black people on earth, that's why you all are so jeloas of us , we can feed ourselves and your hungry nation of ugly dark wizards and witches grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
MotorShow Event at the KICC-Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.