Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6249734 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is what is called jealous. The day me and habesha queen started liking each other,all u Kiberans have gone mad.Am telling u,more pains is on way for u.just prepare to see wedding photos

How can I be jealous in a faceless forum?
Are you mad? Don't you have girls to date wherever you are now that you're busy seducing girls online?
Stop displaying your insecurities here you jerk albino killers and witchcraft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by carchatz: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Hopeless frustrated armed robber. We shall kept spreading your armed robbery pictures on Facebook until all your friends becomes aware of your dealings. Ezi ofia. We are coming back to your timeline cheesy

Logobenz0:
The dude is funny grin he's trying harder to become the leader of kenyans in Nairaland but unfortunately they turned him down grin he then think you'll be the only one to make him the leader by savagery you but unfortunately again you whopped his ass like a horse grin grin grin Runner is finished parapata grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2019
AskiaHarem:

lipsrsealed cooked

You may not know but what is the purpose of those wooden posts holding up wires in the background? Ask a Kenyan!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Yobeezy:

How can I be jealous in a faceless forum?
Are you mad? Don't you have girls to date wherever you are now that you're busy seducing girls online?
Stop displaying your insecurities here you jerk albino killers and witchcraft.
That is how a starving fellow from Turkana speaks! Hunger is real a bad thing. When did u see me seducing women? Mind u,Am a rich man.I have no time going after women. Habesha queen and I we were attracted naturally, effortlessly. You hear me Mr Turkana?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Dodoma marathon, Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Tanzania's president had a meeting with president Danny of the Syschelles in Dar es salaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
kikuyu1:

You may not know but what is the purpose of those wooden posts holding up wires in the background? Ask a Kenyan!

I asked them for fun and they looked at me bewildered and went back to doing there business in the first photo. grin I didn't want to come off like a douche so I explained it to them myself along with what the items in the second photo below is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Some pics from the just ended SADC meetings in Tanzania
1.Secretary general, Dr. Stergomena Tax
2.DRC president
3.Comoros president with his wife
4.Zimbabwean president

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
That is how a starving fellow from Turkana speaks! Hunger is real a bad thing. When did u see me seducing women? Mind u,Am a rich man.I have no time going after women. Habesha queen and I we were attracted naturally, effortlessly. You hear me Mr Turkana?

A poor struggling wannabe, rich folks don't yap rubbish mercilessly with what they hold, it's only lazy perverted poverty stricken Tanzanian Albino killers with one and a half head will do so grin
Stick to your pussy hunting you Tanzanian fool, that's what you're a pro in.Shameless old man..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Nigga WTH is this grin grin is she your bae or sugar mama grin grin she look pathetic tongue cheesy
No nigga she looks fine grin...dont get scared of the muscles dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
Is that a man or a woman?
what is wrong with you kazi, do you see balls there ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
AskiaHarem:

lipsrsealed Kenyans.....
The meme weirdo is back...who the heck told you how to post memes dude..he need to be shot on leg for ths

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin That's mtisthequbit's sister. grin

your lane oba , your lane..i know ya not into ladies so back to the fence grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
I give up on you!
This thread has spoilt your life patapata.

I think it is high time you left nairaland before you become completely insane!
Again leave ladies issues to niggas who are into ladies...fck off to the fence oba sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Acadavah:

After seeing this,his younger brother also want to have limelight.
Is ths picture a local Tanzanian like kazi loves to call them cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
You can't really say much about a country where it's citizens kill albinos and cut of their body parts in order to get rich!

Tanzanians and Nigerians are known for ritual killings!
Yobeezy:

A poor struggling wannabe, rich folks don't yap rubbish mercilessly with what they hold, it's only lazy perverted poverty stricken Tanzanian Albino killers with one and a half head will do so grin
Stick to your pussy hunting you Tanzanian fool, that's what you're a pro in.Shameless old man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
She's a shem*le grin grin
She good looking compared to ths Nollywood superstar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
The wings of Kilimanjaro

Kazi seriously how many planes do you niggas have...i can swear ya keep on posting the same plane over an over cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenyans have gone to low
We post our achievements nigga..i know magufuli would not allow female bodybuilding in that fascist country of yours..Ladies intimidate him grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ethiopia's Abiy is more pro-oromo. I like the guy but he's somehow becoming a threat to our geopolitics. He is against Madoobe who is an Ogaden. Our intelligence marries well with the Ogaden republic. Let's see how our ally Ethiopia will approach this. They should leave project Jubaland alone, it was Kenya's idea. A strong Jubaland means a peaceful Kenya.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/world/Regional-Somali-airport-refuses-to-allow-Ethiopian/4259366-5242156-15nugl2/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Baliv254:
using kenyan lion meme against kenyans
grin

go slow on the meme guy..he cant post snails an rats, the official mascots of the Giant's appetite booster grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
gallivant:

He is ashamed of posting rat and snake memes.

Thank you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
gallivant:

Women are your weakness. That muscle must be intimidating you as hell! grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I asked them for fun and they looked at me bewildered and went back to doing there business in the first photo. grin I didn't want to come off like a douche so I explained it to them myself along with what the items in the second photo below is. cheesy

Yes-no surprise to a Naijjan! Working power lines to you are like vinyl records to a 8 yr old.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Body builder an feminine not like some folks i know grin

Kenyan female bodybuilder Evelyn Okinyi wins coveted international award

Ahhhhh please this ine is not a man neither is this a woman..this is definitely an animal. .mtisTheQubit pls species of animal is this? Was it just discovered? Is kenya going to be using this for safari ? grin

Ahhhhh please this ine is not a man neither is this a woman..this is definitely an animal. .mtisTheQubit pls species of animal is this? Was it just discovered? Is kenya going to be using this for safari ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Hahahaha I see more than balls...I see a monster , an alien , a very ancient demonic creature grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jonraid:
Ethiopia's Abiy is more pro-oromo. I like the guy but he's somehow becoming a threat to our geopolitics. He is against Madoobe who is an Ogaden. Our intelligence marries well with the Ogaden republic. Let's see how our ally Ethiopia will approach this. They should leave project Jubaland, it was Kenya's idea. A strong Jubaland means a peaceful Kenya.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/world/Regional-Somali-airport-refuses-to-allow-Ethiopian/4259366-5242156-15nugl2/index.html
there is no government is somali..just weasels scamming their citizens..ths guys are part of the problem..they just want status quo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha I see more than balls...I see a monster , an alien , a very ancient demonic creature grin
yeah like ths grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

She good looking compared to ths Nollywood superstar grin

You are a man right with working dickk in btw your thigh. Now be honest with your self and tell me..if you saw this creature stark naked in the night and you woke up from sleep tell him will you get an erection or will her sight shrink off what left of your dickk out of existence grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kazi seriously how many planes do you niggas have...i can swear ya keep on posting the same plane over an over cheesy
All our planes we paid cash for them.We are in double digit now. There are 5 more which we have paid,we are waiting for delivery from November.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I didn't see balls.But I got confused when I saw those man's legs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
We are against Djibouti on vying for the UNSC sit. Ethiopia's Abiy is opening up relationship with her former enemy Eritrea . Ethiopia are not on the idea of Jubaland. Somali took us to court. Abiy being a Cushite with close Somali blood fancies a more strong and prosperous Cushitic dominance at the horn of Africa. The guy knows full well that he doesn't enjoy much support from the other major tribal divide in Ethiopia. His government has survived some coup attempts. He needs the other Somali related Cushitic countries and home Cushite support to solidify himself. I don't think he's pro-Kenya.We would do well with a Tigray or an Amhara at the helm in Ethiopia.
mtisTheQubit:

there is no government is somali..just weasels scamming their citizens..ths guys are part of the problem..they just want status quo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.