Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6250370 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
All our planes we paid cash for them.We are in double digit now. There are 5 more which we have paid,we are waiting for delivery from November.

In that case you need more than your 4 current destinations to make the company feasible.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dodoma marathon, Tanzania

Monkey see monkey do. Who won the race? cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Samasaulting in Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
gallivant:

In that case you need more than your 4 current destinations to make the company feasible.
Currently, we fly into 21 destinations.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:

List them please. Also tell us who won the Dodoma rib show while you are at it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:

Nice try. You meant 21 weekly flights and not destinations. That works to about 3 flights a day on your 3 planes. Your bs knows no boundaries! tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
I suspect KaziKazi banned us so he can enjoin a full day unchallenged. Typical Tanzanian. Cannot stand competition in anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I asked them for fun and they looked at me bewildered and went back to doing there business in the first photo. grin I didn't want to come off like a douche so I explained it to them myself along with what the items in the second photo below is. cheesy

You are troublesome grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
theenchanter:
yeah, stronger in terms of "exchange rate" but not stronger in "value".

I doubt these guys ever attended any economy classes?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
kikuyu1:

Yes-no surprise to a Naijjan! Working power lines to you are like vinyl records to a 8 yr old.

When the -retard- is so -retarded- he doesn't realize he just assisted you in clowning himself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just30:
i wont go on another useless convo with a brain dead individual

we both know what your gdp is in 2019 and what your gdp per capital is

so spread falsehoods aint solving your problem.

grin grin grin

your country is going bankrupt right before your eyes
any sane individual will be calling for policy changes grin grin grin
let us forget GDP, how about this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
68816419:

You have made 0 e economic points.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by RealityShot: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
rvp2018:
Misplaced hatred like hating the mirror.Learn to hate Nigerian political leadership that have wasted 1 trillion dollars of oil.Look at Kenya...barren semi arid and without any minerals... progressively moving ahead.The best gift humans have is their brain... use it.Dont hate the mirror.Its just reflect reality back.Kenya has its issues but by same time next year we will most likely be better.We have housing deficit that is serious..yours is even worse..but we are fixing it by attempting to build 0.5m housing units that will house 2-4m people.. nearly 10%.We have problems with our roads and rails..we are fixing them..in five years we are building more roads than we built in 50yrs.Our electricity connection access when this thread started was not even 30%..if Seun keep it longer...you see us overtake south Africa and have universal access...including a maasai herder in the remotest Kenya .We had formal banking access that was as bad as any part of Africa..now we are teaching the world how to leapfrog in matters fintech.
Develop and compare your country to developed countries: not developing country like Nigeria.

What do you gain from talking I'll about Nigeria?

Why do blacks hate blacks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
obaaderemi:
tongue For your information, your stupid pictures are not even showing. That must be frustrating.

grin I have finally rid this space of this homosexual monkey and his obnoxious emptiness. There was a time this idiot used to spend his days here posting buildings and women pictures and throwing insults, now his brain has been formatted. His fear is so obvious I am beginning to pity him. grin His brain is finally empty.He is now a regular slay mama homo. grin

Obaboon, your pictures are not showing because you are using a cheap phone. Get yourself a better phone or use a computer. Here is your gay ass Mr. Obaboon. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jonraid:
You can't really say much about a country where it's citizens kill albinos and cut of their body parts in order to get rich!

Tanzanians and Nigerians are known for ritual killings!

Precisely, plus also witchcraft grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
carchatz:
Hopeless frustrated armed robber. We shall kept spreading your armed robbery pictures on Facebook until all your friends becomes aware of your dealings. Ezi ofia. We are coming back to your timeline cheesy

The most confused and hopeless animal i have ever seen in my life cheesy grin grin someone who doesn't even know me sef. See how useless you're cheesy you're nothing but a confused bastard grin grin grin keep displaying your stupidity in public. Useless animal cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
68816419:

And yet naira whose strength is dependent on oil prices is still weaker than Kenyan, Zambian and Sudanese currencies.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
gallivant:

Nice try. You meant 21 weekly flights and not destinations. That works to about 3 flights a day on your 3 planes. Your bs knows no boundaries! tongue
You lack brain! Can't you go to web page of air Tanzania?
Mind u,Uganda have bought 4 new aircrafts. They have more planes than KQ with only 3 aircrafts after more than 50 years in business. What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jonraid:
You can't really say much about a country where it's citizens kill albinos and cut of their body parts in order to get rich!

Tanzanians and Nigerians are known for ritual killings!
Look at this useless frustrated kiberan monkey is talking ritual killings grin grin and you think you're saint grin grin Thunder fire you there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazikazi:
You lack brain! Can't you go to web page of air Tanzania?
Mind u,Uganda have bought 4 new aircrafts. They have more planes than KQ with only 3 aircrafts after more than 50 years in business. What a shame

Your problem is the incessant lying. Before you deflect with Air Uganda, tell us the 21 destinations of Air Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
gallivant:

Your problem is the incessant lying. Before you deflect with Air Uganda, tell us the 21 destinations of Air Tanzania.
14 local destinations + 7 international= 21 destinations.
Don't forget that KQ owns 3 planes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

No nigga she looks fine grin...dont get scared of the muscles dude cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

She good looking compared to ths Nollywood superstar grin
Man this biatch looks stupid TBH with you cheesy grin Nigga WTF is this for crying out loud grin grin is she going for wrestling or what grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Problemkid1:
Man this biatch looks stupid TBH with you cheesy grin Nigga WTF is this for crying out loud grin grin is she going for wrestling or what grin grin

You have been told she is a weight lifter, a champion at that. I know you are shocked since you are used to Kano gals in full boko haram regalia. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

[s]Obaboon, your pictures are not showing because you are using a cheap phone. Get yourself a better phone or use a computer. Here is your gay ass Mr. Obaboon.[/s] grin grin grin

Your cheap daily data bundle is really fucki.ng you up. grin Your pictures are the only ones we can't see.Serves you right. tongue Red mouthed, red bottomed kiberaMonkey idiot wants us to get a computer to see his red bum. Am sure your friends are ashamed of you by now. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Problemkid1:

You're female right? Why don't you show us how much better than her you look?

Also are people here partially blind or just too inept & lazy to even look clearly & see that she's literally holding something in her hand that shouts out to even the untrained eye, as if that isn't enough mtis has already captioned her profession so what's to blame now, comprehension problems perhaps?

I get that body dysmorphia is a real issue so I'm not trying to body shame anyone & I also understand beauty lies in the eyes of... if people feel comfortable about their shapeless, potbellied women its okay, but this culture shouldn't be made the standard of beauty by any means, in my opinion it certainly doesn't deserve any recognition in such matters especially not that high enough to allow people to describe clearly fit women who work out to get in shape to seem as being less feminine, please let's try & stop being ignorant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Again leave ladies issues to niggas who are into ladies...fck off to the fence oba sad
You clearly know nothing about ladies, little boy. You posted a freak and called her beautiful. Only a man who is hard up for girls would consider her sexy or beautiful. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by carchatz: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cursed frustrated vagabond. So why did you delete it when we posted it on your timeline? Your Facebook friends have been contacting us to confirm that you are a criminal. Cursed hopeless piece of shiit. cheesy

[s]
Problemkid1:
The most confused and hopeless animal i have ever seen in my life :omeone who doesn't even know me sef. See how useless you're you're nothing but a confused bastard keep displaying your stupidity in public. Useless animal
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Justnotyou:

You're female right? Why don't you show us how better than her you look like?

Also are people here partially blind or just too inept & lazy to even look clearly & see that she's literally holding something in her hand that shouts out to even the untrained eye, as if that isn't enough mtis has already captioned her profession so what's to blame now, comprehension problems perhaps?

I get that body dysmorphia is a real issue so I'm not trying to body shame anyone & I also understand beauty lies in the eyes of... if people feel comfortable about their shapeless, potbellied women its okay, but this culture shouldn't be made the standard of beauty by any means, in my opinion it certainly doesn't deserve any recognition in such matters especially not that high enough to allow people to describe clearly fit women who work out to get in shape to seem as being less feminine, please let's try & stop being ignorant.

Well, the body dysmorphia disorder lies with your brother, mtis. The idiot was trying to put Nigerian girls down by comparing that freak with them. But you got a big log in your eyes so you would gladly excuse your slowpoke brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2019
gallivant:

You have been told she is a weight lifter, a champion at that. I know you are shocked since you are used to Kano gals in full boko haram regalia. grin
Those ones are better than this one Mr pig grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) (5124) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.