Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206320 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:
@Nairobiwalker & Iblawi
Pls can we tone down the insults and harsh tones? sad
It's been like this for 700/800 pages.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Those estimated figures are closer to reality than figures from 2 years ago. Remember 2 years ago Nigeria's GDP was almost 500B dollars currently you're barely 300B dollars. Things change fast.

Do you have any authentic link /source to back your claims? I guess No.

The thing you don't know is that some sectors in Nigeria transact business in dollars which won't need any conversation such as the gas sector for generating electricity. Gas is sold to power generating companies in dollars, same applies to oil, petrol chemicals and others.

You have nothing in your head. Go look out estimated values of Nigeria's GDP and tell me if anyone put it at 300 billion. That is the thing the bloomberg analyst didn't know and world Bank announced almost immediately that Nigeria is still the largest economy in Africa despite recession.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Yan barebari Ai ba su da Hausa. Hausar su banbarakwai cegrin

Ashe akwai yan arewa a nan dayawa cheesy
Akwai yan kanuri wanda sun iya hausa sosai fa? Har zaka ma kwatanta su hausawa, saidai in ka gan zane fuskar su. Kai bafulatani ne?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:
@Nairobiwalker & Iblawi
Pls can we tone down the insults and harsh tones? sad

huh..... as long as u're here, u'll get used to it.

it's nothing. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
68816419:

go to North-Eastern ,northern Nigerian general and ask them what he has achieved and see if u will come out alive, nigeria will never get president like him(fact), people keeps saying the economy crashed under him, y won't the economic crash when people r sabotaging his efforts, when people keeps hiding billions of dollars in their houses, when oil that was 145usd became 34 USD per barrel, when a foreign reserve of over 45billions became 23 billions under a stupid Buffon..y won't u pray for that Buffon to die first ,then your parents next?
You haven't said a tangible accomplishment lol. Of course they will hate if I say anything bad, he's their kin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 10:47am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

lol, noooo, biiiii, fuse odg is Ghanaian now smiley, you can tell from the way he talks
I meant to say Ghanaian. Sorry, it's like 4am here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
sure that is why i said nigeria govt need to implement student loan so that the needy can benefit. am aware average family sends their ward to convenant due to quality and security assurance.

Iam not aware as the fed. Government implementing students loans but I do know Kaduna state has it a'a one of the options to encourage youths to further their education
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:
@Nairobiwalker & Iblawi Pls can we tone down the insults and harsh tones? sad
Okay.
I'm sorry for that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:49am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

kk good 2know. Many at times the media loves to blow things out of proportion than what they really are. Whhooo!
Heard that Kenya exports flowers and tea and are among the top exporters of these commodities in the world. Wud like to know plz, agriculture or tourism, which sector is the biggest and driving force of kenyan economy?

Kenyan slums are not blown out of proportion. They are as bad as you see on the media. Many Kenyans are liars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2017
68816419:

go to North-Eastern ,northern Nigerian general and ask them what he has achieved and see if u will come out alive, nigeria will never get president like him(fact), people keeps saying the economy crashed under him, y won't the economic crash when people r sabotaging his efforts, when people keeps hiding billions of dollars in their houses, when oil that was 145usd became 34 USD per barrel, when a foreign reserve of over 45billions became 23 billions under a stupid Buffon..y won't u pray for that Buffon to die first ,then your parents next?

its alright.....as a matter of fact, I know the man really tried just that we Nigerians don't appreciate good things.

just check the corruption level in Nigeria for example, it's dying down and our agricultural sector is rising.

people actually think he's the cause of hardship and recession; heaven knows he's not.

but, u still have to take it easy, I wonder what u'll do to her if u're seeing her physically.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

It's interesting how it's always the least intelligent people go around calling people fools.

I told you 1 barrel of crude oil produces 19 gallons of petrol.

Now you're telling me how crude oil produces more than 100 products (as if we don't know) and calling me a fool for it. If you think my statement is false, prove it. How does crude oil producing 100 other products disapprove that 1 barrel of crude oil produces 19 gallons of petrol?

Are you always this stupid or you're making a special attempt?

Guy your level of stupidity is alarming. Post any source that claim 1 barrel of oil contains 19 gallons of petrol.

Only you said 11 million after sometime it was 5 million and am sure it will still come back to 2 million. Foolish fool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Kenyan slums are not blown out of proportion. They are as bad as you see on the media. Many Kenyans are liars.
the guy who watches K24 ... duuuh grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Kano hausa is standard hausa

Nop... Akwai hausar Kano,Zaria, katsina etc... Kano Hausa is not standard Hausa. Standard Hausa are used in skuls and most int radio stations.

Example;- kano- miye, standard Hausa- menene
. .......- yanda, ...................- yadda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

This is swahili i guess? undecided

I know its rude that we shld be conversing in this language here grin

We are just discussing about our tribes of origin, not badmouthing anybody. Dont be worried.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
student loan and nationwide health policy should be implemented. have you heard of mother and child hospital in ondo state ?

do u even know bursaries are actually grants unlike loan?

oga, I've said it earlier that we have health policy...okay, search for NHIS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:55am On May 28, 2017
vaxx:
sure that is why i said nigeria govt need to implement student loan so that the needy can benefit. am aware average family sends their ward to convenant due to quality and security assurance.

holly i think Student bursaries are better than student loans. Wud be better if Nigerian govnmt set a high official standard for student bursaries nationwide. smiley
Some northern states and oil producing states in Nigeria really emburse their students heavily with annual bursaries.***** buh really, how can students pay back loans when they are not working?
Maybe u can help enlighten me how student loans work in your country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2017
Najifunia Kuwa Mkenya grin grin
Kenyan ice Hockey

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

How has he brought any of those things? What has he achieved in his presidency? And wishing my parent's death is disgusting.

Even if he has not achieved anytin... It's wrong to wish him death. You won't understand until u lost sum1 dearly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

holly i think Student bursaries are better than student loans. Wud be better if Nigerian govnmt set a high official standard for student bursaries nationwide. smiley
Some northern states and oil producing states in Nigeria really emburse their students heavily with annual bursaries.***** buh really, how can students pay back loans when they are not working?
Maybe u can help enlighten me how student loans work in your country?

I just hope he knows that bursaries are better than loans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
shervydman:

Of course. I hekk wonder how full time students are expected to pay loans back when they aren't working.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:00am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:

You haven't said a tangible accomplishment lol. Of course they will hate if I say anything bad, he's their kin.
girl u r not OK I swear, bellow are his accomplishments under 2yrs
1) improved electricity (people now enjoy better electricity than b4)
2) reduced corruption (people are now scared to tamper with government resources )
3) security (best achievement so far, little/no book haram attacks and conquest, reduction in kidnapping of foreign/local experts )
4) made in Nigeria goods(cars,aluminum products,electronics, building materials..... )
5) agricultural product(rice, sugar.....)
6) transportation (national Carrier to be roll out soon in partnership with arik airline and other players alike),lagos -Ibadan standard gauge(under construction)+ plus airport projects)
all in less than 2years
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

Guy your level of stupidity is alarming. Post any source that claim 1 barrel of oil contains 19 gallons of petrol.

Only said 11millionafter sometime it was 5 million and am sure it will still come back to 2 million. Foolish fool.

You're clearly making other forumers uncomfortable with your insults. Please debate amicably.

1. When I talked of 11M litres, I was talking of ALL fuels gotten from crude oil. I didn't know your definition of FUEL is petrol only. I then explained to you that it's actually 5M litres of petrol when I realized that.

2. You said 2.5 million petrol can be gotten from 70000 barrels of crude. Since Mathematics is clearly not your forte, I'll help you out. That's 9.5 gallons per barrel. Please prove that before asking me to prove on my side.

3. Here's a link that explains how much litres of petrol can be found in one barrel of oil. Educate yourself. At least do the conversions yourself to up your arithmetic skills Mr. Common Sense.
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=42516.0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

coool, great. Which mineral rescources are present in Kenya?

Quite some huge deposits of oil was discovered recently in the northeastern part of Kenya, and it is yet to dredged.
Limestone deposits are also quite huge.

But Kenya is not a mineral rich country like Nigeria, Ghana SA or Tanzania. It contributes less than 1% to the economy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2017
shervydman:

Everything they have is better than what we have in Nigeria. So loan is better than bursary.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:02am On May 28, 2017
shervydman:

its alright.....as a matter of fact, I know the man really tried just that we Nigerians don't appreciate good things.

just check the corruption level in Nigeria for example, it's dying down and our agricultural sector is rising.

people actually think he's the cause of hardship and recession; heaven knows he's not.

but, u still have to take it easy, I wonder what u'll do to her if u're seeing her physically.
I will Indian -south Africa her..just kidding
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

realy??....then why was the german hunter boosting about hunting in kenya with me?....

are you trying to tell me the german hunter was lying?...the fool showed me fotos from his smartphone....a uniformed kenyan idiiiot was posing with him in the photo with big smiles....

photoshop??....
He was lying through his yellow teeth grin . A lion is a protected, classified as endangered species. You'd get a bullet through your skull if found by a ranger armed in lion territory.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

Maragoli si Waluhya boss? Hahaha....haujui Kenya?

Lol! Forgive my ignorance, there are just too many subtribes in the Luhya community. It mever occured to me that the Maragoli are actually part of the Luhya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

I know its rude that we shld be conversing in this language here grin

We are just discussing about our tribes of origin, not badmouthing anybody. Dont be worried.

Ooo, nooo ~ dont think there is a law here prohibiting the use of other languages ~ Some of us are conversing in hausa here.
Swahili is a cool language i'd love 2learn. me love how some east african artistes sing in swahili. ..especially Alikiba, sounds so romantic kiss **covers face**

I only know 'nakupenda', what does it mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2017
68816419:

girl u r not OK I swear, bellow are his accomplishments under 2yrs
1) improved electricity (people now enjoy better electricity than b4)
2) reduced corruption (people are now scared to tamper with government resources )
3) security (best achievement so far, little/no book haram attacks and conquest, reduction in kidnapping of foreign/local experts )
4) made in Nigeria goods(cars,aluminum products,electronics, building materials..... )
5) agricultural product(rice, sugar.....)
6) transportation (national Carrier to be roll out soon in partnership with arik airline and other players alike),lagos -Ibadan standard gauge(under construction)+ plus airport projects)
all in less than 2years

oga.......most of all this things are actually implemented by previous administration with exception of reduced corruption.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:
Lol when Abacha died it was someone's grandfather as well

Yeah, am not one of does who wish people death because I don't them.

When Yar Adu'a died people still celebrated it. Am an eye witness, I saw it here in Lagos my teachers' inclusive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

Everything they have is better than what we have in Nigeria. So loan is better than bursary.

abi o.............they'll never believe anything Nigerian is better.

the guy was even fighting tooth and nail over bursary and loan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

He was lying through his yellow teeth grin . A lion is a protected, classified as endangered species. You'd get a bullet through your skull if found by a ranger armed in lion territory.

Killing a lion in Kenya is signing a death warrant. Kenya has 25% of the world's lions, Tanzania has 50% and they're still very few. These countries are the custodians of the lions' survival in the world. You can't just kill a lion. There was even a big scandal when some policemen killed a stray lion from Nairobi National Park despite the fact that it had killed numerous Maasai livestock and posed great danger to humans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.