Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6150012 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

I really lov it when i see African countries making progress without minerals. Uppps to Kenyan govnmt smiley
The chinese and Japanese transformed their countries without mineral rescources, why shouldn't Africans?
Kenya realized its handicapp early, it opted for the alternative means to earn foreign cash. 80% of its land unfertile, no valuable mineral deposits like Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania. It had to resort to cashcrop production, tourism and other service industries and manufacturing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:22pm On May 28, 2017
freshest4live:

OK nice one, but let me ask you this question.. Why do your leaders and most African leaders wear the white men's clothes to these functions? don't you Kenyans have Agbada? I know Suit looks more official, but at least we should display our African culture once in a while.

I assume clothes boil down to personal taste....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

You posted a blog and called it an informative science link? That is not even necessary for now.

Check out what I extracted from your science link.

The bolded part is enough to discredit your source. Kenya consumes more fuel than the US according to your source.

How will a normal human being post a blog as a science link that claimed indicate that in 2010, 19,180 barrels/day of crude were consumed in the USA,

Please you need to be information literate.

WTF....duuude! Sincerely do you really have a brain or just choose not to use it? Who talked of Kenya's consumption versus the US consumption? I gave you a link to show you 1 barrel of crude produces approximately 19 gallons now you're here over yourself talking of Kenya consuming more than the US?
How's that even important to the debate? Meanwhile you haven't even proved your statement that 1 barrel of crude produces 9.5 gallons of petrol or 'fuel' as dumb people call it.

You're really a special kind dude. It's clear you're arguing over things you have no idea of. Find something lame that you actually have an idea in and begin a meaningless argument on it. you're just proving my earlier assertions of you.......
. I know people like you, they'll argue over something they have no idea of and take people in circles asking for silly proves and links just so as to reach a point where the other party can't get the link and that'd give them the satisfaction of winning .

Er.....and YES......the US consumes about 19.7M barrels per day. The guy just made a typo mistake and quoted 19k instead of 19M.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 28, 2017
mtis:
Najifunia Kuwa Mkenya grin grin Kenyan ice Hockey
uggh dude no one cares abt hockey
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2017
uzzyfire:
uggh dude no one cares abt hockey
No one? Say you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Kai daga jihar Jigawa? Akwai kanurai assalin yangari a Jigawa ne?

LoL grin @bolded

Ai nasan dama da walakigrin

Akwai Su sosai a Birniwa, Guri, kirikasanma, malan madori da kuma kauyuka dayawa kanurai zalla kamarsu; kandilwuriya, kumsa, birzaizi, nguwa, margadu, birkita wakegrin lawandi ds. Kuma akwai a Hadejia ma. Yawanci garuruwan da Na lissafo, a birniwa suke kuma Yan asalin jigawa ne.

Karde kice mun ba Ki san akwai kanurai a Nasarawa, Bauchi da Gombe bagrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

WTF....duuude! Sincerely do you really have a brain or just choose not to use it? Who talked of Kenya's consumption versus the US consumption? I gave you a link to show you 1 barrel of crude produces approximately 19 gallons now you're here over yourself talking of Kenya consuming more than the US?
How's that even important to the debate? Meanwhile you haven't even proved your statement that 1 barrel of crude produces 9.5 gallons of petrol or 'fuel' as dumb people call it.

You're really a special kind dude. It's clear you're arguing over things you have no idea of. Find something lame that you actually have an idea in and begin a meaningless argument on it. you're just proving my earlier assertions of you.......
. I know people like you, they'll argue over something they have no idea of and take people in circles asking for silly proves and links just so as to reach a point where the other party can't get the link and that'd give them the satisfaction of winning .

Er.....and YES......the US consumes about 19.7M barrels per day. The guy just made a typo mistake and quoted 19k instead of 19M.

Let him discuss with Forgiveness. They can argue about the colour of oil for days and no one will win.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

Ha ha

Although Kuna UKweli kidogo hapo. Maragoli, Tiriki and Bukusu are not related. Kakamegans (with the exception of Tirikis) are descendants of one ancestor who settled there from the Rift and intermarried with the locals.

Anthropologists have actually expressed difficulties in classifying all these people into one. I think it's so for political reasons.

I've heard that Maragolis came from Uganda just 500 years ago? Are there related tribal groups there?

You might be right. The Ankole, Tooro in Uganda and Haya language in Tanzania are very much similar to Maragolis. I've also heard the Maragolis and Kisiis and Suba descended from three brothers who were accommodated by the forefather of the Luhya (minus Bukusu and Tachoni). Andimi (forefather of Maragoli) decided to stay while Suba moved southwards and got assimilated among the Luo while Kisii went and settled in Kisii Highlands. So many different tales I tell you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

You kukuma sabi the levels.

Me i go just dey say 'eeeeh, tohhh, habaa, ah ah, ayaah' but nothing dey enter ooo grin
gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:
Nooo! I shld gave closed my big mouth. Sasa utaanza kumgotea, nakujuaga......player.

Hahaha!! mwanaume ni kujitetea boss. Compe ni compe roho Safi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:36pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

The guy just said d truth, don't argue what u don't have knowledge abt. In Ahmadu Bello University, faculty of social science which comprises; pols, sociology, econs, masscom pay N19,000 or N19,600 while math/cosc/stats pay N21,600 respectively per session.

You know he is lying but since he is a fellow Nigerian you just had to save face by defending a lie..... a simple google search could have sorted this lying spree out.

https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/nigerian-universities-and-their-school-fees/

Ahmadu Bello University, ZARIA
Acceptance Fee- N30,000
School Fees- N66,150
Accommodation- N30,000
Field Trip- N15,000
Certificate-N23,000,
Diploma-N41,000
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
Jay254:

Let him discuss with Forgiveness. They can argue about the colour of oil for days and no one will win.

Sure......and actually it can be fun debating with a smart well informed person but this two? Wacha tu. Dudes know nothing and are very slow yet they'll keep going on and on even when whatever points they're making is utter bullshit and makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:41pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

Nope i think this a misconception. duuuh What's wrong if men care bout looks? holly most ladies still attracted to good looking guys smiley

tahhh...you are confused anyways....i have nothing to say to you.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

[img]https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8b4ae1ca91815b7167456b5bca2c2d29[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

He was lying through his yellow teeth grin . A lion is a protected, classified as endangered species. You'd get a bullet through your skull if found by a ranger armed in lion territory.

who told you that some of your kenyan rangers are not corrupt...??.....can you garantie that?...i saw the photos in his phone....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

You might be right. The Ankole, Tooro in Uganda and Haya language in Tanzania are very much similar to Maragolis. I've also heard the Maragolis and Kisiis and Suba descended from three brothers who were accommodated by the forefather of the Luhya (minus Bukusu and Tachoni). Andimi (forefather of Maragoli) decided to stay while Suba moved southwards and got assimilated among the Luo while Kisii went and settled in Kisii Highlands. So many different tales I tell you.
This one sounds credible for me. It also explains something about the Suba who tend to be forgotten.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

[img]https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8b4ae1ca91815b7167456b5bca2c2d29[/img]

Thank you.....I hope that guy who goes around calling everyone dumb and stupid sees this. I hope he'll also realize who the foolish, ill-educated and uninformed one is between us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
iblawi:

Don't try to prove intelligent. You started this shit by trying to claim you have free health care and education not knowing we also have those here too.

With time I will educate you on NHIS. But I didn't boast of it because it only for those that pay taxes to government. The insurance covers about 80-90% of any bills of any member of your family below 18 years of age.

STATE OF HEALTHCARE IN NIGERIA 2017 REPORT

“Dr. Acho Orabuchi"
Most hospitals in Nigeria are not equipped with modern life-saving devices, unfortunately, medical facilities in Nigeria are generally devoid of such basic life-saving medical devices like Heart Defibrillators, Holter monitor, and Bronchoscope, which is used to perform Bronchoscopy. Dr. Acho Orabuchi, "you cannot say it any better; healthcare system in Nigeria is inundated with too many problems which includes but not limited to unrestricted and unethical practices by doctors, Government lackadaisical attitude towards healthcare, ignorance, socio-cultural issues, fake drugs, affordability, incessant strikes by health care workers for non-payment, and so on.” Cases of healthcare system in the country where Nigerians would go to various hospitals for minor and controllable illnesses and would end up in the morgue are becoming too uncomfortable to many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

who told you that some of your kenyan rangers are not corrupt...??.....can you garantie that?...i saw the photos in his phone....
Criminals don't usually take photos while at it.

It could be inside an animals orphanage. Or outside Kenya. Does he have any animal trophies? like any wild animal's skin, lions teeth, etc?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

You know he is lying but since he is a fellow Nigerian you just had to save face by defending a lie..... a simple google search could have sorted this lying spree out.

https://www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/nigerian-universities-and-their-school-fees/

Ahmadu Bello University, ZARIA
Acceptance Fee- N30,000
School Fees- N66,150
Accommodation- N30,000
Field Trip- N15,000
Certificate-N23,000,
Diploma-N41,000

gringringrin

I just understood google is a robot lolz. I paid 25,500 or so daz when I got admission and 21,600 every session. I don't think dey even collect acceptance fee. Accommodation is 7,950. Pols science pay 19,000 bfor it was even 16,000 until it was increased last session.

I don't do google stuff wen I knw d Koko...daz my skul. Don't worry, I will show u a transcript wen I get one.grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2017
fanficgirl:
Then you guys have something in common with all Nigerians though Yorubas ate the ones seen as arrogant
Lol we used to be prominant group and Kingdom until the British came. Now we are a shadow of our former selves grin

Ooops! I read about the Benin Empire long time ago, in primary school. Comoletely forgot which ethnic group created this kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2017
Muafrika2:

This one sounds credible for me. It also explains something about the Suba who tend to be forgotten.

I had a Suba room mate in campus. He told me only people aged over 60 could speak Suba. It's obvious the language will completely die within the next 20 - 30 years. Btw you'll notice many Luos having Luhya or Luhya - sounding names (e.g Kidero, Wanga, Were, Asiago etc). Those could be the remnants of the Suba culture in Luo Nyanza.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 12:53pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

gringringrin

I just understood google is a robot lolz. I paid 25,500 or so daz when I got admission and 21,600 every session. I don't think dey even collect acceptance fee. Accommodation is 7,950. Pols science pay 19,000 bfor it was even 16,000 until it was increased last session.

I don't do google stuff wen I knw d Koko...daz my skul. Don't worry, I will show u a transcript wen I get one.grin

So whom should i trust the, universities fee structure indicated on their web link or you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2017
NairobiWalker:

I had a Suba room mate in campus. He told me only people aged over 60 could speak Suba. It's obvious the language will completely die within the next 20 - 30 years. Btw you'll notice many Luos having Luhya or Luhya - sounding names (e.g Kidero, Wanga, Were, Asiago etc). Those could be the remnants of the Suba culture in Luo Nyanza.
Make it 5 years.

I was is Suba sometime ago. I think it was the furthest Island. I only heard Luo throughout the journey. I'd like to hear someone speak Suba some day.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2017
Kenyanstar:

So whom should i trust the, universities fee structure indicated on their web link or you?

Lolz! If I haven't lied on dis forum before, then you can trust me... I will prove it to you soonest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 1:09pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Lolz! If I haven't lied on dis forum before, then you can trust me... I will prove it to you soonest.

NO, thank you! i would rather follow the schools official fee structure.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Exactly, they call groundnut guja instead of geda. Taho instead of Zo. Wanga instead of Wannan. Dare instead of girme
Gobir hausa (rural sokoto) is even the worst. If they are talking u can barely understand anything.

Hehehe holly i thot i was the only one confused with Sokoto hausa. I once had Sokoto neighbours and it was a problem haring them speak ^^^^ funniest part is that they understand everything u say ^^^^ buh 4u to understand them is a prob ^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
Isahalbash:

Wallahi Koko is d Koko yanzugrin

grin Pidgausa or Hausadgin, which is this? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Kenya realized its handicapp early, it opted for the alternative means to earn foreign cash. 80% of its land unfertile, no valuable mineral deposits like Nigeria, Ghana or Tanzania. It had to resort to cashcrop production, tourism and other service industries and manufacturing.

hooo ΔΔ your country did well ΔΔ
Oil is like a curse, believe me. Look at all the oil producing countries of the world and see that they are largely mono-economic.

Buh since the recession, Nigerian govnmt have seriously started to work on economic diversification. In a few years from now, you won't believe how powerful our agricultural and industrial sectors would be.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

grin Pidgausa or Hausadgin, which is this? grin
Hmm holly, are you Hausa? You look Benue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:26pm On May 28, 2017
genieluv:

hooo ΔΔ your country did well ΔΔ
Oil is like a curse, believe me. Look at all the oil producing countries of the world and see that they are largely mono-economic.

Buh since the recession, Nigerian govnmt have seriously started to work on economic diversification. In a few years from now, you won't believe how powerful our agricultural and industrial sectors would be.
UAE is not part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.