Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,700 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1125937 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
rvp20182:
Geothermal is the future..cheap n renewable and reliable base load..and I hear it waste can be used to make lithium battery.. kengen are regional leaders and can go big on this in other countries
Nice one. Nigerians are on the lithium battery project too and various Electric car projects as well.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Some of the companies he even listed are still owned by Nigerians e.g the biggest ones like Dangote and Seplat are Nigerian indigenous companies owned by Nigerians. You shouldn't really waste your time on that one lest you irrecoverably lose some brain cells.
Just an advice for your own sanity.
Yep they are Nigerian owned I know wink however if the dude is white and he is the best fit for the job then he should be in that position.... However your own countryman samorobo will disagree and say he is raping that company simply because his white
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
jl115:
you get the right people to do the job... Regardless of colour.

What I am trying to say here Nigerians have been insulting all other African countries that they are slaves now we can see who is the Professional slave. First of all they started calling the Kenyans Little Indians after that they moved on to the Ghanaians saying that they are IMF and Chinese Masters next thing they moved on to the South African saying they are slaves to white people but out of all of this they did not look at themselves and their condition. Finally what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
rvp20182:
Geothermal is the future..cheap n renewable and reliable base load..and I hear it waste can be used to make lithium battery.. kengen are regional leaders and can go big on this in other countries

These are some of the things I like and also agriculture. Do you have any plans to export electricity to other East African countries. I think that is a area where you can make some serious money in. At the moment South Africa get electricity from all the way like Democratic Republic of Congo I think Kenya must try to do the same by supplying the whole of east Africa with electricity
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
orisa37:
In Forex nko?
DANGOTE's net worth is now grossly derogated and deeply devalued.

He is totally broke and in debt to make matters worse his fertilizer company is really struggling. Brazil and America rejected he's fertiliser because poor standard and quality.

And another bombshell Amazon has dropped its expansion plans into Nigeria ...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Some of the companies he even listed are still owned by Nigerians e.g the biggest ones like Dangote and Seplat are Nigerian indigenous companies owned by Nigerians. You shouldn't really waste your time on that one lest you irrecoverably lose some brain cells.
Just an advice for your own sanity.

So what you are now trying to say then Nigerian owned companies are owned by foreigners what happened to the black life matter and black empowerment. I thought Nigeria was the champion I think right now the torch must be passed to another African country
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
GeneralDae:

Nice one. Nigerians are on the lithium battery project too and various Electric car projects as well.

I did not know about the electric car but what I know about the lithium-ion technology all the lithium-ion batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries in Nigeria as second hand B cells from China they just repackage them in Nigeria. There is no lithium battery in Nigeria which is actually made all the batteries are second-hand from China they just repackage them and put them into new battery boxes. The only genuine good battery in the country at the Indian ones and I did my research when I visited Nigeria last year December because I wanted to go into the business. I can tell you at this moment all of those lithium batteries which are made by Nigerians I just second hand Chinese batteries for electric cars in China when the battery is dead in the electric car the pieces them up and send the battery to Nigeria the Nigerians repackage them in new Battery box.

If you think I am lying here is the governor of a state opening a solar panel plant in Nigeria but it is not a solar panel plant it is actually a textile plant which he is fooling the people it is a solar panel manufacturing plant just look at the generators indoors. And also the textile machines this is how Nigeria is. How can you put a diesel generator indoors in a enclosed building and then you say it is a solar panel manufacturing plant

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What I am trying to say here Nigerians have been insulting all other African countries that they are slaves now we can see who is the Professional slave. First of all they started calling the Kenyans Little Indians after that they moved on to the Ghanaians saying that they are IMF and Chinese Masters next thing they moved on to the South African saying they are slaves to white people but out of all of this they did not look at themselves and their condition. Finally what goes around comes around
samorobo has yes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by orisa37: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Shma:
When it started - with Ruto being ahead... I knew this thing is pro - KK. But after Martha's grand entrance, then the table suddenly changed... That's when I knew this thing is 90% accurate.

Tom Wolf has been pro KK since day 1. Its just that lately no matter which formula he uses to crunch the numbers in favor of his man ends up with Rao on top. He is the Ambitho of Ruto. The real figures are way higher. Baba is steadily approaching the 60 % mark.

My guy, the way the thing is unfolding the Kenya Kwisha mafia might end up losing with a bigger margin than expected. The Mt is gone, except for the few who struggle with simple understanding and logic, esp women and Kikuyu1.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 13, 2022
@GeneralDaejoyoung, do Naijas eat cow hide/skin as she claims? Never would've thought that was possible. In Kenya we use them to make very durable types of boots known as safari boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3erfWThvzM

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 13, 2022
gallivant:
Stay winning... cool

The future of Kenyan sport is bright. No words for Tanzania's sport which has neither past nor future. Kazi can't even pronounce the name Wimbledon!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

Tom Wolf has been pro KK since day 1. Its just that lately no matter which formula he uses to crunch the numbers in favor of his man ends up with Rao on top. He is the Ambitho of Ruto. The real figures are way higher. Baba is steadily approaching the 60 % mark.

My guy, the way the thing is unfolding the Kenya Kwisha mafia might end up losing with a bigger margin than expected. The Mt is gone, except for the few who struggle with simple understanding and logic, esp women and Kikuyu1.
Raila has lost more of his 2017 base than Ruto will lose in Mt Kenya.. Western,Rift valley like Turkana,Coast and shocker all signs indicate Ukambani will do another 2010 shocker..and Mt Kenya remain tough nut to crack..in short you are living in your own world and come 9th August..you'll be crying with Shma and will take a long sabbatical in great shame before sneaking back after many moons. Only opinion poll close to reality is IRS..they have done two good large survey..the rest have this undecided animal.. waiting for Mizani they also do large nationwide survey. Then feed in expected turnout and see magic happen.Ruto core base always turn out better than Raila base.Only Luo nyanza turn up but places like coast will struggle to get 55 percent turnout... difference of almost 30 percent of say average in Mt Kenya and rift valley which normal play at 85 percent.You said you qualified to join KQ pilot training but maybe in the era of exam cheating in Kenya because I don't see the rigour in your thinking. You guys who sat for exams somewhere early 2000s to 2015 are Kenya lost generation academically speaking...I am glad Matiangi fixed that problem and Kenya education is back to it's old quality

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp20182:
Raila has lost more of his 2017 base than Ruto will lose in Mt Kenya.. Western,Rift valley like Turkana,Coast and shocker all signs indicate Ukambani will do another 2010 shocker..and Mt Kenya remain tough nut to crack..in short you are living in your own world and come 9th August..you'll be crying with Shma and will take a long sabbatical in great shame before sneaking back after many moons. Only opinion poll close to reality is IRS..they have done two good large survey..the rest have this undecided animal.. waiting for Mizani they also do large nationwide survey. Then feed in expected turnout and see magic happen. Ruto core base always turn out better than Raila base. Only Luo nyanza turn up but places like coast will struggle to get 55 percent turnout... difference of almost 30 percent of say average in Mt Kenya and rift valley which normal play at 85 percent.You said you qualified to join KQ pilot training but with maybe the era of exam cheating in Kenya because I don't see the rigour in your thinking.

What do you mean Ruto core base son? He has never run for president. Thats why Im telling you most of you are deluded.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

What do you mean Ruto core base son? He has never run for president. Thats why Im telling you most of you are deluded.
Now who is a son.I started following politics in 1992 as 11yr old.I grew up in political family.I have called every election to the point except messed up 2007.Ruto has his core base because he has run in Jubilee as deputy president..a coalition btw URP and TNA..before the merger .Which hole were you in last 10yrs.Ruto core remain Rift valley where kalenjin occupy almost 10 of 14 counties and of course Mt Kenya.He is facing headwinds in Mt Kenya but he still by far ahead according to all opinions polls n common logic.Are you this daft naturally or it's politics
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp20182:
Now who is a son.I started following politics in 1992 as 11yr old.I grew up in political family.I have called every election to the point except messed up 2007.Ruto has his core base because he has run in Jubilee as deputy president..a coalition btw URP and TNA..before the merge .Which hole were you in last 10yrs.Ruto core remain Rift valley where kalenjin occupy almost 10 of 14 counties and of course Mt Kenya.He is facing headwinds in Mt Kenya but he still by far ahead according to all opinions polls n common logic.Are you this daft naturally or it's politics

Politically you qualify to be my son because remember my unbeaten streak is 4 vs your 3. Even the horrible way you approach politricks is telling. Ruto's core will be proven in the coming election. Forget the hullaballoo about owning the Mt.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

Politically you qualify to be my son because remember my unbeaten streak is 4 vs your 3. Even the horrible way you approach politricks is telling. Ruto's core will be proven in the coming election. Forget the hullaballoo about owning the Mt.
Which 4 versus 3 are we talking about here?There elections and referendum I have predicted here starts in 2005.2002 was no brainer.2005 is when I started rigoursly predicting Kenya election...and I have never got wrong by more than I percentage. 2007 Kibaki flipped and rigged the presidential vote from 48 to 44 that I had but got parliament count to the dot..kibaki flipped 46 to Raila 44 the closes of victory with 200k margin.2010 opinion polls were saying it's 20 percent versus 80..I predicted 33 percent versus 67 percent..final results was 32 versus 68..all fake opinion pollster were all over surprised by Ruto pulling 32 percent alone..I predicted 51 percent in 2013 for uhuruto.. opinion polls were busy with Raila or runoff perfect score. 2017 54 percent perfect score.. thankfully we have few days to go.Youre totally out of your depth in these matters.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp20182:
Which 4 versus 3 are we talking about here?There elections and referendum I have predicted here starts in 2005.2002 was no brainer.2005 is when I started rigoursly predicting Kenya election...and I have never got wrong by more than I percentage. 2007 Kibaki flipped and rigged the presidential vote from 48 to 44 that I had but got parliament count to the dot..kibaki flipped 46 to Raila 44 the closes of victory with 200k margin. 2010 opinion polls were saying it's 20 percent versus 80..I predicted 33 percent versus 67 percent..final results was 32 versus 68... thankfully we have few days to go.Youre totally out of your depth in these matters.

Woe unto you. As for the bolded, it only matters that you got it right about the winning side, just as I did.

PS. Cant wait for the 10th to officially christen you my Only Begotten Son.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

Woe unto you. As for the bolded, it only matters that you got it right about the winning side, just as I did.
See that exactly why are talking in different wavelength.You know nothing in subject matter beyond gut feelings.The only guy who has been at it with me lately Charles Hornsby.. some of us will predict the score to the dot, parliament,senate...Ruto is winning big.That is why Uhuru political brain Dr Nancy Gitau abandoned the project months ago and run abroad.Youre stuck there waiting for an idiot like Tom Wolf to confuse you more

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp20182:
See that exactly why are talking in wavelength.You know nothing in subject matter beyond gut feeling.The only guy who has been at it with me lately Charles Hornsby.. some of us will predict the score to the dot, parliament,senate...Ruto is winning big.That is why Uhuru political brain Dr Nancy Gitau abandoned the project months ago and run abroad.

Just wait for the 9th. My winning streak will continue, unblemished, while yours will have two taints.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

Just wait for the 9th. My winning streak will continue, unblemished, while yours will have two taints.
okay we don't have a choice but wait...for Raila 60 percent win...man whoever hires you must be one frustrated employer

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp20182:
okay we don't have a choice but wait...for Raila 60 percent win...man whoever hires you must be one frustrated employer

I initially gave you the range 52-58 I think. 60 and above is a possibility depending on how badly the mt slips.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Uhuru has brought back sonko to the campaign trail in Nairobi .A proof that azimio might be struggling .
Like I said Uhuru is the only man who can bring the necessary energy ,combat power and emotions in Railas campaign which is already doing badly.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

Really, T? REALLY!?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2022
NTSA:
Uhuru has brought back sonko to the campaign trail in Nairobi .A proof that azimio might be struggling .
Like I said Uhuru is the only man who can bring the necessary energy ,combat power and emotions in Railas campaign which is already doing badly.

You got it upside down bro. He is back because the people of the mountain are now less hostile and can listen to him. The fact that he is back tells you how deflated Ruto's camp is...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2022
kikuyu1:

Really, T? REALLY!?

That was a pre emptive strike bro...now chill!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Any incumbent gov worldwide will struggle now leave alone those who were already struggling popularity wise. Joe Biden has gone from creating million of jobs and lifting US economy - to losing mid-term for sure & UK gov is home. The context is hyperinflation of basic commodities. People are not in the mood to listen to excuses - they are getting gutted by inflation.

For Nairobi - the urban poor - where food expenditure is half their expenditure - this are difficult times. Igathe was doing fine until he started Sakaja degree mess - Uhuru showed his direct hand by going all the way to Uganda Museveni to try block him. The debate yesterday essentially was the last nail on Igathe coffin. Nairobi is gone. Sakaja has won that one.

Nationwide - For every single Kikuyu vote ( he really cant influence even embu & meru at poiint) he tries to get - he is losing a luhya, a mijikenda and a kamba. He is making Raila & Martha a project.

He is essentially in damn if he does this; damn he doesnt.

NTSA:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp2018:
Any incumbent gov worldwide will struggle now leave alone those who were already struggling popularity wise. Joe Biden has gone from creating million of jobs and lifting US economy - to losing mid-term for sure & UK gov is home. The context is hyperinflation of basic commodities. People are not in the mood to listen to excuses - they are getting gutted by inflation.

For Nairobi - the urban poor - where food expenditure is half their expenditure - this are difficult times. Igathe was doing fine until he started Sakaja degree mess - Uhuru showed his direct hand by going all the way to Uganda Museveni to try block him. The debate yesterday essentially was the last nail on Igathe coffin. Nairobi is gone. Sakaja has won that one.

Nationwide - For every single Kikuyu vote ( he really cant influence even embu & meru at poiint) he tries to get - he is losing a luhya, a mijikenda and a kamba. He is making Raila & Martha a project.

He is essentially in damn if he does this; damn he doesnt.

The same Nairobi where Raila won with 54% against a combined uhuruto with 46% in 2017? Bro. This time round Ruto will struggle to even get 30% in the city. Igathe was never doing well, in fact he was floored in the debate. Sakaja was doing marvelous and most people would have given him the seat despite the deep state and degree issues. BUT Once Rao endorses him the ball game will change completely. He will floor Sakaja.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Tunnel vision. Ruto knew even before he signed 2013 deal with Uhuru that he wasnt going to get Mt kenya votes 100%. He knew the history. In fact Uhuru promised him his only vote - and he didnt promise him GEMA vote. From 2013 Ruto has been working on Plan A - which was to get votes from old KANU stronghold that had kept Moi in power for 24yrs. If you check how many trips Ruto has made to Coast, Western and such places they are staggering - and they are paying off.

Ruto has now definitely flipped Bungoma, Tranzoia, Turkana, Kwale, will take pastoral regions of Somalis (except for other seats), will take Vihiga by razor thin as Mudavadi is influential in Maragoli, will split Kakamega, has equal footing in Kilifi, name them. Ruto is doing well in Maasai land and related pastoral counties.

Remember in 2013 - Uhuru won only Mt Kenya and Kalenjin - elsewhere he was scoring single digits - Raila had almost 90% - what killed him was the turnout.

2017 - Ruto has improved Jubilee fortunes by innecessant campaigns - areas that voted Jubilee 4-10% like Western - were now doing 10-30% - Gusii had flipped - Coast had improved to 15% - Ukambani same 15-20%. Nationally Jubilee had improved 4% - all thanks to Ruto efforts.

This 2022 - Ruto has essentially beaten two heavy weights - one running the state and coming from Mt kenya - and Raila - by basically running rings all over the country - except Luo Nyanza. UDA is either most popular party or 2nd most popular party in all counties.

Come 9th August you will understand just how brilliant Ruto - he is an A grade Moi student. Moi was able to string unlikely win by focusing on small tribes - while in Mt kenya he was scoring zero, Luo Nyanza zero, most of Luhya zero votes. Yet Moi won with almost 40 percent. That is where Ruto learnt his politics.

You're overly focused on Mt kenya - and you wont know what it you come 10th - because Ruto as we speak is doing 10 rallies - has visited towns nobody has ever campaigned in since Moi era.

Such kind of hard-nosed grassroot focused economy that are well financed is the reason entire gov, deep state, system, Uhuru and Raila are hopelessly staring at their loss.

When it come IEBC - Ruto owns it. Chebukati is busy working to make sure there is only one name in certificate of winner - Ruto. Raila and company have come to that realization late - now they are stuck - they attack chebukati they sent away voters - so seem they have designed last minute to get parrallel tallying systsems, hire and train agents smiley smiley - smiley. They are going to get eaten alive. Uhuru is drunkard - the ENGINE has always been RUTO.

Tayser:

You got it upside down bro. He is back because the people of the mountain are now less hostile and can listen to him. The fact that he is back tells you how deflated Ruto's camp is...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp2018:
Tunnel vision. Ruto knew even before he signed 2013 deal with Uhuru that he wasnt going to get Mt kenya votes 100%. He knew the history. In fact Uhuru promised him his only vote - and he didnt promise him GEMA vote. From 2013 Ruto has been working on Plan A - which was to get votes from old KANU stronghold that had kept Moi in power for 24yrs. If you check how many trips Ruto has made to Coast, Western and such places they are staggering - and they are paying off.

Ruto has now definitely flipped Bungoma, Tranzoia, Turkana, Kwale, will take pastoral regions of Somalis (except for other seats), will take Vihiga by razor thin as Mudavadi is influential in Maragoli, will split Kakamega, has equal footing in Kilifi, name them. Ruto is doing well in Maasai land and related pastoral counties.

Remember in 2013 - Uhuru won only Mt Kenya and Kalenjin - elsewhere he was scoring single digits - Raila had almost 90% - what killed him was the turnout.

2017 - Ruto has improved Jubilee fortunes by innecessant campaigns - areas that voted Jubilee 4-10% like Western - were now doing 10-30% - Gusii had flipped - Coast had improved to 15% - Ukambani same 15-20%. Nationally Jubilee had improved 4% - all thanks to Ruto efforts.

This 2022 - Ruto has essentially beaten two heavy weights - one running the state and coming from Mt kenya - and Raila - by basically running rings all over the country - except Luo Nyanza. UDA is either most popular party or 2nd most popular party in all counties.

Come 9th August you will understand just how brilliant Ruto - he is an A grade Moi student. Moi was able to string unlikely win by focusing on small tribes - while in Mt kenya he was scoring zero, Luo Nyanza zero, most of Luhya zero votes. Yet Moi won with almost 40 percent. That is where Ruto learnt his politics.

You're overly focused on Mt kenya - and you wont know what it you come 10th - because Ruto as we speak is doing 10 rallies - has visited towns nobody has ever campaigned in since Moi era.

Such kind of hard-nosed grassroot focused economy that are well financed is the reason entire gov, deep state, system, Uhuru and Raila are hopelessly staring at their loss.

When it come IEBC - Ruto owns it.

That had nothing to do with what I wrote.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
All you entire theory is based on Mt kenya. I have done the maths. Raila would need to WIN 60 percent of Mt kenya to go 50-50 with Ruto. He aint even getting 20 percent smiley smiley. Ruto has run circles around Raila in almost every region.
Tayser:

That had nothing to do with what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
rvp2018:
All you entire theory is based on Mt kenya. I have done the maths. Raila would need to WIN 60 percent of Mt kenya to go 50-50 with Ruto. He aint even getting 20 percent smiley smiley. Ruto has run circles around Raila in almost every region.

That statement applies more to you than me. Rem telling me how Ruto only needs the mountain and the rift. Now the tune has changed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.