Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1125813 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Nairobi has it tribal arithmetic.
Mt kenya (Kikuyus) 30%; Luo; Luhya; Kambas are 15% each; rest of tribes; 25% (mainly Gusii, Somalis, Kalenjin)
Now I keep track of all opinion polls.
Raila has edge in Nairobi of 10-20% in almost all.
Nearly all of them have 15-30% undecided voters?
Who are these undecided voters?
You can bet these are mostly lower class Nairobieans - who are mostly Ruto kind of supporters
I expect Raila will win Nairobi - but I think it will be close.
Something like 55 versus 45 - while Raila and Igathe have the tribal arithmetic in their favour - they dont have the message/ the economy is bad/ people are hurting.
Ruto has SONKO like messaging of 2017 and will suprise many by how he does in urban poor.

Raila cant save Igathe - Nairobi elected Sonko and Raila - ODM women rep won. Opinion polls show parties do not matter in Nairobi - people are voting individuals.

Maybe Raila & Kalonzo - can try to influence Nairobi Luo and Kamba and try to save Igathe - in the last week - that would make it go to the wire.

As of now - Sakaja in poll I saw is now into 60 percent - Igathe 30 percent - Igathe had better just shut up and not say anything more - and hope Raila can carry him along smiley

Tayser:

The same Nairobi where Raila won with 54% against a combined uhuruto with 46% in 2017? Bro. This time round Ruto will struggle to even get 30% in the city. Igathe was never doing well, in fact he was floored in the debate. Sakaja was doing marvelous and most people would have given him the seat despite the deep state and degree issues. BUT Once Rao endorses him the ball game will change completely. He will floor Sakaja.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2022
I dont remember. I remember saying they are his strongholds. I have kept tabs of opinion polls data over the last two years - Mt kenya remain Ruto stronghold. Uhuru lost the war in the battle of Kiambaa.
Tayser:

That statement applies more to you than me. Rem telling me how Ruto only needs the mountain and the rift. Now the tune has changed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:
@GeneralDaejoyoung, do Naijas eat cow hide/skin as she claims? Never would've thought that was possible. In Kenya we use them to make very durable types of boots known as safari boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3erfWThvzM
in South Africa we call them vellies.... Personally I feel Kudu leather make the best boots... Lighter than cow hide but much tougher.

Even Puma South Africa started making vellies grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2022
jl115:
That isnt even close to country my bru grin grin you think you see horses them all of a sudden it must be country... Jezeez the ignorance of you Nigerians is really amazing
Ignorance of who, u re the one displaying ignorance, if u don't know the genre he is mimicking is country music.
I listen to country music myself so take ur L in peace.
Dude don't even know the genre he is listening to, instead of him to admit, he still wants to turn his own ignorance on me. (The south african way)

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2022
jl115:
in South Africa we call them vellies.... Personally I feel Kudu leather make the best boots... Lighter than cow hide but much tougher.

Isn't Kudu leather just another excuse to stalk and murder poor innocent kudu Boer? All that beef export am sure there's enough cow leather to satisfy the South African market. Leave the Kudu alone my friend.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

These are some of the things I like and also agriculture. Do you have any plans to export electricity to other East African countries. I think that is a area where you can make some serious money in. At the moment South Africa get electricity from all the way like Democratic Republic of Congo I think Kenya must try to do the same by supplying the whole of east Africa with electricity
Son,
Geothermal isn't as cheap as hydro.For them to export their electricity,they need to produce a very cheap form of electricity which I believe they can't since Ethiopia has that big hydro dam and no one will leave a cheap power from Ethiopia and go buy a highly expensive geothermal

S.A. don't get power from DRC
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

The future of Kenyan sport is bright. No words for Tanzania's sport which has neither past nor future. Kazi can't even pronounce the name Wimbledon!
You are a small nation and small things excites you. What is Wimbledon? Can Wimbledon reduce the high number of your unemployable folks?

Big nations like TZ are busy on big big stuff. Currently we are busy finalising discussions on LNG $40b plant. Besides that, we are about to announce a huge oil discoveries in eyasi wembere basin.I can't mention big investments in manufacturing sectors. I don't wanna mention the longest electrified stuff in africa which we are constructing

We will be behind Egypt once we start LNG

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Tanzania
Masaki peninsula

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:

The future of Kenyan sport is bright. No words for Tanzania's sport which has neither past nor future. Kazi can't even pronounce the name Wimbledon!

Lmao!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Kazikazi:
Son,
Geothermal isn't as cheap as hydro.For them to export their electricity,they need to produce a very cheap form of electricity which I believe they can't since Ethiopia has that big hydro dam and no one will leave a cheap power from Ethiopia and go buy a highly expensive geothermal

S.A. don't get power from DRC

Geothermal is cheaper, it's renewable. Hydropower is from the past, expensive and dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
QuietMynd:

Ignorance of who, u re the one displaying ignorance, if u don't know the genre he is mimicking is country music.
I listen to country music myself so take ur L in peace.
Dude don't even know the genre he is listening to, instead of him to admit, he still wants to turn his own ignorance on me. (The south african way)
it's not mimicking country you ignorant muppet....its an entirely different genre and an entirely different language in fact its much closer to rock than country...you fucktards see horses and all of a sudden its country music grin....the music video uses clips from the movie modder en bloed which is a movie about the boer war
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
gallivant:

Isn't Kudu leather just another excuse to stalk and murder poor innocent kudu Boer? All that beef export am sure there's enough cow leather to satisfy the South African market. Leave the Kudu alone my friend.
Don't worry because of Hunters we have 10s of thousands of kudu.... Just let us do our thing here and you enjoy the little wildlife you have left wink just remember you lost 70% of your wildlife since banning hunting.... Ours grew from 400 000 to over 50 million.... We literally have 50 times more game animals than Kenya thanks to hunting
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

These are some of the things I like and also agriculture. Do you have any plans to export electricity to other East African countries. I think that is a area where you can make some serious money in. At the moment South Africa get electricity from all the way like Democratic Republic of Congo I think Kenya must try to do the same by supplying the whole of east Africa with electricity
you are talking out your a$$ like usual.... South Africa dont get electricity from the DRC in fact we supply several countries with electricity
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
In the first quarter of 2022, Nigerian startups raised $600m, followed by Kenya’s $482m, South Africa’s $228m, and Egypt’s $202m. The rest of Africa raised $306m to bring the total value of funding to $1.8b in Q1, 2022.

Nigeria experienced a 30% dip in second quarter though as compared to the previous quarter.

https://punchng.com/funding-for-nigerian-tech-firms-drops-by-30/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1657703995
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tayser:
@GeneralDaejoyoung, do Naijas eat cow hide/skin as she claims? Never would've thought that was possible. In Kenya we use them to make very durable types of boots known as safari boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3erfWThvzM
Hmm, would watch the video later to get the context.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
jl115:
it's not mimicking country you ignorant muppet....its an entirely different genre and an entirely different language in fact its much closer to rock than country...you fucktards see horses and all of a sudden its country music grin....the music video uses clips from the movie modder en bloed which is a movie about the boer war

U will never learn.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
QuietMynd:

U will never learn.
ohhh the irony grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:

You just had to bring the topic back heh. Anyway, nice to see you man. Long time. Was afraid the recent reenactment of Noah's deluge in KZN did sth bad to you.

This might interest you https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Kenya_-_Apply_for_a_Hunting_Permit_(License) grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Kazikazi:
You are a small nation and small things excites you. What is Wimbledon? Can Wimbledon reduce the high number of your unemployable folks?

Big nations like TZ are busy on big big stuff. Currently we are busy finalising discussions on LNG $40b plant. Besides that, we are about to announce a huge oil discoveries in eyasi wembere basin.I can't mention big investments in manufacturing sectors. I don't wanna mention the longest electrified stuff in africa which we are constructing

We will be behind Egypt once we start LNG

We are in election year so don't expect much construction from us. We will be back.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

Hmm, would watch the video later to get the context.

There's no context, she simply says Kenyans throw skin away while nigerians eat it as one of her culture shock moments.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
your logic.... Can you not read?

I can read. Which logic laatije
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
nope.... Most of your entertainment (I read something like 70%) is displayed on DSTV.....while Nigeria make up less than 10% of DSTVs revenue

You wish my friend,you wish.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:

- OK let's take Eskom... How many MW of electricity does Nigeria produce?

- nope

- I don't speak pidgin please type in coherent English

- Eskimo produce 10hrs plus down time MW grin

- yes.

- where is the pidgin boer?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
lol the pot calling the kettle black

And this is suppose to mean what again?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:

When did I say I don't consume black music? Besides I don't know how you can say I consume a lot of black music based of.my screen shots but also say I'm manipulating it??

Shot bru wink ill try it.... Never said I think your artists are bad, just said Ive never heard of them.... And instead of just recommending specific albums for me to listen to you kept crying about how the fact that I've never heard of them

Ok, cool story bro.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
my bru if Nigerian artists are good then ill listen to them.... Never said I think they are bad

Yeah,whatever.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
because why should I respond to both posts when it's basically about the same subject

Oh is it now?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:57am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
It about the boer war.... The farms you think you see are actually pow and concentration camps

Ok
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Nairobi Ranked Among 50 Greatest Cities Due to Expressway

Nairobi has been named among the world's 50 greatest places of 2022 in a new ranking by TIME Magazine.

In the ranking, TIME noted that the Expressway was among the major reasons why Nairobi made it to the list due to the advantage it has brought in solving the traffic jam crisis in the east African city.

The publication noted that Nairobi offers a variety of outstanding sites and treats that visitors may enjoy. Moving away from the usual Safari that Kenya is popularly known for, TIME noted that the capital offered art and cultural experiences that newbies would enjoy.

"The brand-new Nairobi Expressway, the $650 million (Ksh76 billion) project, provides a long-overdue reprieve from congestion in the centre of the city, so residents and visitors can access it more easily and quickly than ever before," the magazine noted.

"And although tourists may have previously opted to make a beeline into the bush, today Nairobi is offering visitors plenty of reasons to keep inside the capital. The Nairobi Contemporary Art Institute (NCAI) just celebrated its opening with an exhibit showcasing Nairobian artist Sane Wadu."

"In the food scene, a synthesis of global inspiration is heating up. Cultiva Farm Kenya is an exceptional example, where Ecuadorian restaurateur Ariel Moscardi renders East African ingredients and flavours with South American techniques."

Kenya is among Africa's fastest-growing economies and a number of international start-ups and businesses have planted their roots in Nairobi, this has also expedited the growth of education with companies giving back to the local communities through CSRs.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2022
jl115:
Yep they are Nigerian owned I know wink however if the dude is white and he is the best fit for the job then he should be in that position.... However your own countryman samorobo will disagree and say he is raping that company simply because his white

Don’t you think it’s a little odd you mentioning my name now?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Tayser:

You just had to bring the topic back heh. Anyway, nice to see you man. Long time. Was afraid the reenactment of Noah's deluge in KZN few months back did sth bad to you.

This might interest you https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Kenya_-_Apply_for_a_Hunting_Permit_(License) grin
it was your man gallivant that brought up the topic.... I was literally just stating the facts.... I have both cow hide and kudu vellies so yeah grin

Good to see your government coming to their senses, Kenya would make a fantastic hunting destination, if leveraged correctly your game population could quadruple within 10 years because of this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.