Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) (3029 Views)

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic) / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
So it happened that i was relaxing in my 5 star room, eating my fried rice and chicken, when i heard a sweet voice ''fairly used pant, fairly used pant'' i thought it was from heaven, that a sweet angel was calling me, but i no send, because the fried rice was too sweet, so the girl shouted again with a loud voice ''corper fairly used, see snake oo, see snake ooo'' ha, as a big man wey i be, i walked outside with my six packs and pink lips, and told the young lady not to worry, and i hit the snake with a small stone that david used to kill goliath, the snake stopped moving, then my guy obj the baddest, came and used a stick to hit the head, that was how we killed the snake, then after that we did some praise and worship and some prayers...

Pics is down there...

Cc lalasticlala okafor 1 the only chief from the tribe of aba, am greeting ooo gringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by Bilabong(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
but brohs why u come kill sneak for romance section?

did u see the sneak with eve?

1 Like

Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by anuma1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
download where. Are we here to download snake Pictures?
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by saintfellow(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Relaxing in your five star room close to a bush that snakes can easily come that close to ur five star room.
Five start ni, star beer kor.

1 Like

Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by habbyy03: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
k o
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by buffalowings: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So it happened that i was relaxing in my 5 star room, eating my fried rice and chicken, when i heard a sweet voice ''fairly used pant, fairly used pant'' i thought it was from heaven, that a sweet angel was calling me, but i no send, because the fried rice was too sweet, so the girl shouted again with a loud voice ''corper fairly used, see snake oo, see snake ooo'' ha, as a big man wey i be, i walked outside with my six packs and pink lips, and told the young lady not to worry, and i hit the snake with a small stone that david used to kill goliath, the snake stopped moving, then my guy obj the baddest, came and used a stick to hit the head, that was how we killed the snake, then after that we did some praise and worship and some prayers...

Pics is down there...

Cc lalasticlala okafor 1 the only chief from the tribe of aba, am greeting ooo gringringrin

You no prepare pepper soup with it?

1 Like

Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Viola, we burnt the snake
sorry i don't eat snakes, i only eat sharwama, pizza, fried rice and burger gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Knockout
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by vicstar(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
every bullshiiit creeps into this section

Wrong section mahn undecided
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by kingofkuwait: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ofrukpe
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin wrong section op.... grin grin
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by brightalo1010: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op those snake lovers will come after your head today for killing there friend .
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by adaksbullet: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
These tread we not rich promice land tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Another food for Lala
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
adaksbullet:
These tread we not rich promice land tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Reach grin
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by okooloyun1(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Viola, we burnt the snake
sorry i don't eat snakes, i only eat sharwama, pizza, fried rice and burger gringringrin
Before nko! who go chop snake wey never mature.
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by eyinjuege: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Is it this earth worm you're calling snake?

So because you killed an earth worm, we should not hear word again? cheesy
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by abuaoyen(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Bilabong:
but brohs why u come kill sneak for romance section?

did u see the sneak with eve?
my broda ask me o
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by Kwonder(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
smiley
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by olumaxi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
A nigga with six packs threw a stone at a snake....and d oda called d baddest hit d snake with a stick.....after wch they started singing praise and worship...........yeye people
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
olumaxi:
A nigga with six packs threw a stone at a snake....and d oda called d baddest hit d snake with a stick.....after wch they started singing praise and worship...........yeye people
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by EHMIR(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mr fairly used pant,with bleached upper lips and uneven 6packssad

sorry ur snake does not qualify to grace the fp,and as for u lala sti clala....if this thread enter fp,i qo knw say u re frm the snake kingdomgrin
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by EHMIR(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bert wait,hol'up
snake for romance section:O:O
na indian film
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by adaksbullet: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
ABJDOT:
Reach grin
seen these one undecided u are whant too corecsion me that am haved phe on eglish on OAU undecided undecided undecided
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by echo2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lala's food here....fp in 3....2....1...0
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by calabaman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
I know this would make fp.

LALATISCALA COME SEE O!

can i get a LIKE if this hits FP and a SHARE if it doesn't
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
adaksbullet:
seen these one undecided u are whant too corecsion me that am haved phe on eglish on OAU undecided undecided undecided
Haha! who english don epp , Happy Sunday boss.
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by wheesin(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
I can't believe this has not hit frontpage. Let's try again. Let's scream snake together.
1....2.....3....GO

Snake snake snake snake snake snake snake. undecided
Re: See How We Caught And Killed This Snake (pics) by youngguru23(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
This can't be in Romance section nw

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Steal South African Women- South African Businessman / All The Nairaland Girls Ive Fork Please Come Inside / Three Safety Things You Should Not Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.