Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This (9834 Views)

Olanikpekus - The Girl I Almost Killed With My BIG Dick / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by ezana1(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2017
A friend sent a pic of this snake to me this morning, said it was killed by a hunter at night. But because of its extra ordinary light in head, he brought it to d village so he got a snap of it.
Please could anyone explain this

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by DarkMagic(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2017
shocked
Lalasticlala...comman see oo shocked
Photoshpped maybe
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by soberdrunk(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
They have killed someone's Mother oooo... angry

14 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by adontcare(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
End time snake. Maybe the snake is d light of his world and died to save his kind

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by decatalyst(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2017
The cobra with swag.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by ezana1(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
DarkMagic:
shocked
Lalasticlala...comman see oo shocked
Photoshpped maybe
you think that's impossible? More over the person that sent that to me don't know anything computer

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by DarkMagic(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
ezana1:
you think that's impossible? More over the person that sent that to me don't know anything computer
Good point...
End time snake shocked
Dem snake witches
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by benzene00: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
realli
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by lalanice(f): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
hehe.. if it was around there, the person wouldn't dare kill a snake.

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by harry2sexy(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lala oooo.you people wee nor kee somebody

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by RSVP: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks to photoshop. wink

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2017
All thanks to picsart

5 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by nem95: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by omaar12(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2017
and you have only one picture of the snake

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by blaquebelle: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2017
If it isn't Photoshop... Some snakes have diamonds in their head

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by vizkiz: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Only a dummy wouldn't figure out that picture is photoshoped
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by chynie: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
a
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Evans don plead guilty and so what grin
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by mercy0008(f): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
really? where can we find them?
blaquebelle:
If it isn't Photoshop... Some snakes have diamonds in their head
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by 7inches: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pure photoshop
Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by BunbleBee: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
photokiosk

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by BunbleBee: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
ezana1:
but he knows about phones abi

5 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
killed by a hunter at night indeed
shocked
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.