Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,123 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality (1235 Views)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Joel3(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
I was in an hotel bar to enjoy my self ( name of hotel withhold) but what happened there is something I didn't even expected or bother to look.

a lady was wearing only a G-string and bra shaking her bum bum on stage later on she remove the G-string and opening her Toto on stage, in Benin city.

if that was not enough, though I didn't see that as fun or whatever. if I wanted to watch bf with fine pure skin and clear view i would have known where to turn to.

she bring out a mighty Love Machine (vibrantor) and sprared her legs wide open on stage. the DJ was playing fuc.k me hard song.

and the girl inserted the vibrator and was penetrating it along side with the song. it was irritating for my sight cause I hate anything black skin for such act. i would have preferred a lite or white skin for such gross black skin views.

couple with cheap girls I see everyday I am becoming asexually nowadays..

1 Like

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Joel3(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2016
seun,lalasticlala.
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by ladyF(f): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2016
grin

In case
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Joel3:
seun,lalasticlala.

What happen to the monikers you quoted?

Hope it's not what im thinking that you want them to do to your thread

1 Like

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Greatzeus(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Op what are you doing in such a place What makes you different from that girl you are blasting .
You just described a strip club,nothing like this can happen in a bar.So you went to see lite or white skin but instead you saw black skin angry got disappointed and called her worthless, hmmn I smell hypocrisy here undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by cococandy(f): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Onye Iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by pweeryambre: 5:51am On Sep 04, 2016
So what's your point?
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Joel3(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2016
Greatzeus:
Op what are you doing in such a place What makes you different from that girl you are blasting .
You just described a strip club,nothing like this can happen in a bar.So you went to see lite or white skin but instead you saw black skin angry got disappointed and called her worthless, hmmn I smell hypocrisy here undecided
you got it all wrong. this is not my first time going there and I never met something like this there before. maybe it takes me unaware.

secondly I don't want to watch lite or white girl either. what I said is would've preferred the lite or white to.

1 Like

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Joel3(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2016
cococandy:
Onye Iberibe
you craze for head.
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by southernbelle(f): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
I just don't understand the op, is the thread even necessary in the first place?
Greatzeus:

1 Like

Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Joel3:
I was in an hotel bar to enjoy my self ( name of hotel withhold) but what happened there is something I didn't even expected or bother to look.

a lady was wearing only a G-string and bra shaking her bum bum on stage later on she remove the G-string and opening her Toto on stage, in Benin city.

if that was not enough, though I didn't see that as fun or whatever. if I wanted to watch bf with fine pure skin and clear view i would have known where to turn to.

if that was not enough. she bring out a mighty Love Machine (vibrantor) and sprared her legs wide open on stage. the DJ was playing fuc.k me hard song.

and the girl inserted the vibrator and was penetrating it along side with the song. it was irritating for my sight cause I hate anything black skin for such act. i would have preferred a lite or white skin for such gross black skin views.

couple with cheap girls I see everyday I am becoming asexually nowadays..

Lol, that's not a big deal. Maybe, you've never been to that kind of club before or it's your first time.

You need some balls.
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2016
*becoming asexual*
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by George22016(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Joel3:
you craze for head.
is it today u know girls r cheap?The cheapest of them are in Lagos
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Gratia(f): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Including your sisters. EOD

Next time use "Some girls" not girls.
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Joel3(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
George22016:

is it today u know girls r cheap?The cheapest of them are in Lagos
yea. but this time already its becoming something else. one wouldn't want to take anyone serious
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
was a strip club ydae. there was a special performance. a gal who cud actually win miss Nigeria was on stage. she inserted 5 candles in her pussy nd lit it. gals don mad
Re: Girls Too Cheap & Worthless Like A Stick Of Cigarette. I'm Becoming Asexuality by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Boss where in Benin do u
Stay?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Congratulate The Newest Couple From The Same Department And Level / Breaking: Dailyfamily.ng Is Giving Out Cash And Free Recharge Cards In “family A / I Am Confused I Need Urgent Answers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.