Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (27487 Views)

Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child) / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2016
ikarm17:
Sometimes you wake up, take a shower, brush your teeth and regret being a Nigerian.

I'd think this speaker would be more concerned about the Fulani herdsmen rodents in his state.

Reminds me of how Dino and his ipob supporters joked about Dino beating & raping his fellow rep.

I pity this country.

Did you know that Benue has population of indigenous Fulanis? Just thought that, well, you should maybe, know.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2016
After making silly comments they always come out to deny them. Is it brain failure or what?
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by bayelsa1son(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Can u imagine look at people we voted into power some are just der for d money, most of dem dont even know der duties...fools
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Jackrich: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
cococandy:
Why are people shocked? Nigeria has rape culture. It is the citizens that make up the government. So no surprise there. One day one of these woman-haters on NL will find his/her way into government and would anyone be surprised if they made such comments publicly? That's what we endorse by victim shaming and blaming. So everyone should learn to live with the results.
The rape culture is probably being practiced in your village only. You're as guilty as the House of Rep member who made such an insensitive statement by generalizing that all the multi-ethnic groups that makes up the entire Nigeria has a rape culture . Seriously ? You believe what you just wrote down ? smh.

In my own culture if you rape a man's daughter - You're probably leaving on a borrowed time ,they will get to you by any means necessary ,it is considered an insult and total disregard for that family and it will only take the grace of God for them not to act .It goes hush hush....
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Adecks01(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Reminded U of ur stupidity
ikarm17:
Sometimes you wake up, take a shower, brush your teeth and regret being a Nigerian.

I'd think this speaker would be more concerned about the Fulani herdsmen rodents in his state.

Reminds me of how Dino and his ipob supporters joked about Dino beating & raping his fellow rep.

I pity this country.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2016
If u celebrated Dino over Tinubu's case.

Just shut up.

We know the house is full of Lunatics.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by addicted268(f): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
See as dem dey disgrace us online. Small time now Ghana go start e-war using this nonsense talk as missiles against us . We never recover from Kenya own o.
BTW what's it with public office holders spewing thrash one minute and denying their statements the next. Na wah o
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by addicted268(f): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2016
9jatatafo:
After making silly comments they always come out to deny them. Is it brain failure or what?
No. It's multiple personality disorder. His real self did not type it. It's his alter ego. That explains his utter surprise n annoyance when he saw it.

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by hefelove(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2016
trapQ:
I weep for Nigeria.
better don't comman be wasting ur weep better save it for better a person

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by cococandy(f): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Jackrich:
The rape culture is probably being practiced in your village only. You're as guilty as the House of Rep member who made such an insensitive statement by generalizing that all the multi-ethnic groups that makes up the entire Nigeria has a rape culture . Seriously ? You believe what you just wrote down ? smh.

In my own culture if you rape a man's daughter - You're probably leaving on a borrowed time ,they will get to you by any means necessary ,it is considered an insult and total disregard for that family and it will only take the grace of God for them not to act .It goes hush hush....
don't argue things beyond your comprehension

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Jackrich: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2016
cococandy:
don't argue things beyond your comprehension
You must be feeling like Einstein .

olodo grin
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by SmartThief(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2016
That's what happens when corruption and bribery are electing people to rule us!
Just look at! But, let me pretend to be doubtful...
Since Baba stil dey listen to jokes!

Happy Sunday pipul!
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by RZArecta(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2016
APC keeps presenting mad people for positions, it's I'm their DNA
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Hollawaley(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2016
[url]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GKfbzs5K2vU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]hi
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by andyanders: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
ikarm17:

I pity this country.

Exactly. Same Hambe that was involved in a fraud case by SEC and he was disgraced on the floor by the then SEC Director.

It is only in Nigeria that you get people like this.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by xtervaganza(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
And then he lied to cover up his stupidity
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Vince77(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2016
ikarm17:

I pity this country.

i agree
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Concepcion9ja(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2016
So this one too once has a mother or still does. I wish his mum such luck too. But this time with a gang of rapist. Be it here on earth or in hell as the case may be.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Origin(f): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Must have been a mistake. Maybe he was multi chatting.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Hamature(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2016
They would always claim that their account was hacked by someone. This nations needs deliverance.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Junior66(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2016
I will actually give this man the benefit of the doubt as "lucky her" makes no meaning even to a lunatic. Plus it is impossible an honourable member would make such a tweet unless he were drunk. This is not putting anything past our honourable members though.
What's lucky about an 81yr old woman being raped and robbed?
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by brightl06(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
ikarm17:

I pity this country.
Menh!! You simply jump from thread to thread droping controversial comments and showing how much of a bigot you are.. you so much show how massive of a dumb ass you are everywhere? If you got nothing to say, sharap!! And stop instigating tribal E-war.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Basit002(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2016

I just created these blog to educate our youth and biz owners on how to startup there own business.
www.mybizfinance.info
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
addicted268:

No. It's multiple personality disorder. His real self did not type it. It's his alter ego. That explains his utter surprise n annoyance when he saw it.

They are sick. I wonder the kind of leaders we have. Very soon he will claim that his tweeter account was hacked
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by Fourwinds: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have said over and over again dat majority of our honourables are useless and sex freak

1 Like

Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by vitusezenwa: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Let's forgive him pls
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by iamrealdeji(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
zicoraads:
In sincerity, that tweet doesn't sound like what a grown man, who even occupies a position in government would send out. He probably left his device and someone -a son or relative, decided to be cheeky.

That said, I don't trust Naija politicians to a very large extent, so the foolish man may have sent out the tweet himself sef undecided
you're right. Someone probably grabbed his phone
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by DonCortino: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
No be me write am, na my chalk write am! undecided

Fool!
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by mickeymimi: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
how can he be so insensitive,,,if that was his mother would he tweet that rubbish..

so so sad embarassed poor old woman ...the rapists should be hanged.
Re: Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral by repogirl(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
It might have been meant as a joke but it was a bad, tasteless one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos) / PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.