Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) (38403 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians and silly titles
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Sofan(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
Ndigbo always selling chieftaincy titles like suya. walahi what haf this young girl do to have chieftaincy title ?

As themoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
bareal:

Chief Mrs. And not Mrs. Chief
Mr correcter,it is Chief Miss. The lady isn't married. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Sofan(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Nigerians and silly titles
imagine.Now na titles they are selling grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
Yoruba women produces beautiful ladies so it's no surprise. Her full name is Unuoaku Temitope Anyadike Yoruba mother and Igbo father.
She is Igbo STOP trying to paint her ugly with Afonja blood angry

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
Ndigbo always selling chieftaincy titles like suya. walahi what haf this young girl do to have chieftaincy title ?

Afonja hater spotted

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Jus wonderin...is she even worthy of diz title?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by canalily(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
So this girl finally go collect this thieftencyundecided lemme think abt my life now

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by MrHenshaw: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
Airforce1:
Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief

Airforce1:
[b]Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief

[/b]
Airforce1:
Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief

Do you mean "Mischief" ?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airforce1:

Congrats Miss Chief
It is a two way street. Generally, Igbo men and women have good genetics that culminates in beautiful offsprings. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

Do you even know what a chieftaincy title is all about?? You are not Igbo obviously! undecided

A fully blooded nigerian like me dont know what chieftaincy means? Lol

Let me try....once again the members of the clan that initiated that girl has unhindered access to her wealth, life and personality but through the back door.

By what power if you may ask, by the ruling deity the Coroner bowed to when he was ordained a chief.

Understand your culture and the forces behind it
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

The Lagoon is wide enough for you to jump in. She is a product of Yoruba mother and igbo father whether you like it or not EOD!

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
Yoruba women produces beautiful ladies so it's no surprise. Her full name is Unuoaku Temitope Anyadike Yoruba mother and Igbo father.

Abi o, na mama sunshine she resemble sef cool

P.s: We call her mother mama sunshine in Ife cool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:

Ofcourse, it has to be an uncivilized, uncircumcised afonja philistine that gets to have a say.
What is your business with her chieftaincy? Are you Igbo? Is your father Igbo? What is the correlation between an afonja and whoever gets chieftaincy in igboland? angry

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

cool calm down sis, will you? her mother is Yoruba, she has one of the best private primary school in Ife. Very popular woman.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, it has to be an uncivilized, uncircumcised afonja philistine that gets to have a say.
What is your business with her chieftaincy? Are you Igbo? Is your father Igbo? What is the correlation between an afonja and whoever gets chieftaincy in igboland? angry
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4195188_screenshot201609040928451_jpegbb3fe28342c2f8f784886408771de40e

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
The Lagoon is wide enough for you to jump in. She is a product of Yoruba mother and igbo father whether you like it or not EOD!
Who gives a hoot if she has an afonja mother?
She is not the first female to earn chieftaincy in igboland. And she is just another beauty queen walking in the long line of past and present Igbo beauty queens.
Besides, her father's name is anyadike. That is what matters.

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
But her father is Igbo and she would always be nwada. Who knows her Afonja mother?? So if e pain you go and die. What would always be on her certificate of Origin is Igbo. #EOD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by pippimp(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
kendrick9:
She's beautiful.
Igbo along with fulani tribe have the finest women in nigeria
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Artistree: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airforce1:

Congrats Miss Chief
I BEATS my chest, like seriously?
Whatever happened to your English teacher?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Much better than yours I would bet.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Ddy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ranks007:
So what on earth is going to do with a chieftaincy title. Most of this stuffs simpmy opens one up to witchcraftcy. Initiation completed....manifestation loading.

She should not be surprised when she starts seeing herself operating beyond this realm.
I can see u are allergic to progress. what's ur business there. Do better than u can do now so we will celebrate u. Are u aje or inwi In ur formal life?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pprovost:

cool calm down sis, will you? her mother is Yoruba, she has one of the best private primary school in Ife. Very popular woman.
Well we igbos don't know her and we don't care! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ranks007:

A fully blooded nigerian like me dont know what chieftaincy means? Lol

Let me try....once again the members of the clan that initiated that girl has unhindered access to her wealth, life and personality but through the back door.

By what power if you may ask, by the ruling deity the Coroner bowed to when he was ordained a chief.

Understand your culture and the forces behind it
Once again you aren't Igbo. Different tribes have different ways of doing things. Every traditional rite mustn't be spiritually inclined. Especially in this time and age of civilisation!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Who gives a hoot if she has an afonja mother?
She is not the first female to earn chieftaincy in igboland. And she is just another beauty queen walking in the long line of past and present Igbo beauty queens.
Besides, her father's name is anyadike. That is what matters.
Like I said, the Lagoon is wide enough for you and your fellow Igbos to take a dive if it pains you so much that she is born of a Yoruba woman. You can shove that inherent hate of your's down your throat. grin

5 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Certifiedboss: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
fullclub:
tongue cool myndy44
http://www.expograde.com/2016/09/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-bags.html?m=1

Being a chief has lost its prestige . Most communities you give the king 200k you will get title. You will find out this girl knows nothing about her community .
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

Well, we care. That is why the daughter had many yoruba supporters from OAU and UI during the contest.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

So why are you having an orgasm on this issue. Take a chill pill, besides who knows you too? What have you achieved with your life? Be forming voltRon on Nairaland while your mates are getting global recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ddy:

I can see u are allergic to progress. what's ur business there. Do better than u can do now so we will celebrate u. Are u aje or inwi In ur formal life?

I should be allergic because traditions of our father were based on error. My biz is shes human and I am too, so human should share truth, hope and love not error and hatred.

I had no fomer life...I will surely do all I can so that people will celebrate me.

Tx

I have heard thank you...

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
Like I said, the Lagoon is wide enough for you and your fellow Igbos to take a dive if it pains you so much that she is born of a Yoruba woman. You can shove that inherent hate of your's down your throat. grin
We don't hate her, you ghoul. That is an assumption that exists only in your backward Yoruba mind.
We love her and we gave her a chieftaincy title courtesy of her father's name as a true daughter of igboland, and she represents Ekulobia and indeed igboland wherever she goes as a chief of our land.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
So why are you having an orgasm on this issue. Take a chill pill, besides who knows you too? What have you achieved with your life? Be forming voltRon on Nairaland while your mates are getting global recognition.
See kettle calling pot black oh! Your stupidity is astounding! How does this topic relate to orgasm?? Perverted freak! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.