Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) (38401 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
We don't hate her, you ghoul. That is an assumption that exists only in your backward Yoruba mind.
We love her and we gave her a chieftaincy title courtesy of her father's name as a true daughter of igboland, and she represents Ekulobia and indeed igboland wherever she goes as a chief of our land.
My dear don't mind that bigoted olodo! Trying to force the girl to be an afonja when we all know she is an Igbo breed! undecided

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Her father is Igbo, so she is Igbo through and through .
If her father was Yoruba, there is no way in hell she would get a foremost chieftaincy title in igboland cheesy, unless maybe as a Nigerian politician which would then be a mere honourary title.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

See kettle calling pot black oh! Your stupidity is astounding! How does this topic relate to orgasm?? Perverted freak! undecided
Lol....your daftness is superior. Haha haha! grin It only shows you're even duller than you seem to appear. I can use any word to relay my message but you are not smart enough to decipher.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

My dear don't mind that bigoted olodo! Trying to force the girl to be an afonja when we all know she is an Igbo breed! undecided
Just the usual afonja antics. cheesy
Ignore them .

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
The Lagoon is wide enough for you to jump in. She is a product of Yoruba mother and igbo father whether you like it or not EOD!
SHE LOOKS LIKE HER YORUBA MOTHER. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4196452_3058855unajpegbdc4a83d91ba26423907060c28ac8924_jpeg44c3e825b8e98c08ffa1ea3dadd4dbd4

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by mikywonder(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dats my town. I was dere live
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
We don't hate her, you ghoul. That is an assumption that exists only in your backward Yoruba mind.
We love her and we gave her a chieftaincy title courtesy of her father's name as a true daughter of igboland, and she represents Ekulobia and indeed igboland wherever she goes as a chief of our land.
But in your words you don't give a hoot if she is of a Yoruba mother. Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens. You like the girl but you hate her mother simply because she's not from your hate filled tribe. Sell your dumb shit to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief
but u said b4 u re not igbo naw angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
SHE LOOKS LIKE HER YORUBA MOTHER. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4196452_3058855unajpegbdc4a83d91ba26423907060c28ac8924_jpeg44c3e825b8e98c08ffa1ea3dadd4dbd4

Not just the facial look bro, even the height. Her mother is one of the tallest woman you will ever see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Her father is Igbo, so she is Igbo through and through .
If her father was Yoruba, there is no way in hell she would get a foremost chieftaincy title in igboland cheesy, unless maybe as a Nigerian politician which would then be a mere honourary title.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
Ndigbo always selling chieftaincy titles like suya. walahi what haf this young girl do to have chieftaincy title ?

go and sit down she from the town if u dont recognize urs we do angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
Just the usual afonja antics. cheesy
Ignore them .
HER IGBO PAPAS DNA IS WEAK CUZ THE GIRL RESEMBU HER YORUBA MAMA 100 PERCENT. THAT STRONG AFONJA DNA CONQUER THE IGBO DNA AGAIN. AFONJA IS TOO STRONG

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
nnokwa042:
go and sit down she from the town if u dont recognize urs we do angry angry angry angry
bros arent you married to a white woman ? so obviously you dont recognize yours too lolzzz grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Where is her fathers pic I am sure she got her looks from her dad igbo men are very handsome thats why yoruba boys are very jealous just lyk dis boy sukkot always hating on igbo men undecided

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by sukkot: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Where is her fathers pic I am sure she got her looks from her dad igbo men are very handsome thats why yoruba boys are very jealous just lyk dis boy sukkot always hating on igbo men
sukkot post=49078385:
HER IGBO PAPAS DNA IS WEAK CUZ THE GIRL RESEMBU HER YORUBA MAMA 100 PERCENT. THAT STRONG AFONJA DNA CONQUER THE IGBO DNA AGAIN. AFONJA IS TOO STRONG

undecided
grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by jojosweet(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ibo girls are beautiful..she is pretty. Congrat to her.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by wellstryme(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fighting over someone that doesn't know you exist..THINK
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

Once again you aren't Igbo. Different tribes have different ways of doing things. Every traditional rite mustn't be spiritually inclined. Especially in this time and age of civilisation!

I am of the south eastern part of Nigeria very close to igbo land. My dear in old times different deities controled heritages in difference communities and they had priests that preserved this culture and rulers like obas, ezes, obongs, olus etc to protect to this culture with the authority of the throne.

Civilization has squeezed their tentacles but in a bid not to be extint they adopted a ceremonious coronation of selling out to preserve, protect and look acceptable.

Unfortunately for us education that brought about this modernization can not filter or uncover the spiritual rites that involves the summoning of spirits that cannot be seen with the physical eyes.

Well to some extent I won't agree as the process is quite deceptive today. Not spiritually inclined doesnt mean you'll have to pass through the fetish process of old, No....the coroners need just invoke through libation either openly or secretly.

They do it to make it presentable before church pple...but leave alone

Those guys know church people and very few church pple know them and I am one.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by dadabashua1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
The Lagoon is wide enough for you to jump in. She is a product of Yoruba mother and igbo father whether you like it or not EOD!
wow that's beautiful... anyway me and my igbo chick will soon get married to, let the poor nairalanders continue the hate speech

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ranks007:

I am of the south eastern part of Nigeria very close to igbo land. My dear in old times different deities controled heritages in difference communities and they had priests that preserved this culture and rulers like obas, ezes, obongs, olus etc to protect to this culture with the authority of the throne.

Civilization has squeezed their tentacles but in a bid not to be extint they adopted a ceremonious coronation of selling out to preserve, protect and look acceptable.

Unfortunately for us education that brought about this modernization can not filter or uncover the spiritual rites that involves the summoning of spirits that cannot be seen with the physical eyes.

Well to some extent I won't agree as the process is quite deceptive today. Not spiritually inclined doesnt mean you'll have to pass through the fetish process of old, No....the coroners need just invoke through libation either openly or secretly.

They do it to make it presentable before church pple...but leave alone

Those guys know church people and very few church pple know them and I am one.

OK. But I don't believe a real Christian would be affected by that!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

OK. But I don't believe a real Christian would be affected by that!

But why tempting God by accepting one?

You see thats why you wont see true believers of pastor engaging in activities like that but instead pray for them when in their midst.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by dadabashua1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Yemi alade, rotimi, Segun arinze etc have the right to be called igbos also.. the injustice is too much, person that carry her for 9months, breast feeded her and pass through the pains of labour deserves some respect and recognition
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ranks007:

But why tempting God by accepting one?

You see thats why you wont see true believers of pastor engaging in activities like that but instead pray for them when in their midst.
Please,I know many men of God who have being given titles. Mustn't be chieftaincy but all the same traditionally by the rulers!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

Please,I know many men of God who have being given titles. Mustn't be chieftaincy but all the same traditionally by the rulers!

Like I said before 'true' spirit filled believers or Pastors.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ranks007:

Like I said before 'true' spirit filled believers or Pastors.
Ok sir. Noted.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by AsoRockz01(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Now she has collected the traditional title of UGOMMA 1 of Ekwulobia. Let us wait for Flavour N'abania to come and crown her BABY MAMA III of Flavour kingdom.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by myface: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Tjohnnay:
undecided
Good for her.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
free2blast:
But in your words you don't give a hoot if she is of a Yoruba mother. Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens. You like the girl but you hate her mother simply because she's not from your hate filled tribe. Sell your dumb shit to the dogs.
Intelliegence seems to be a big deal for you afonjas.
I don't hate her mother. I just don't care. There is a difference between hating and not caring.
Her father is Igbo. That is what matters and that is what counts. Her mother could be Togolese or Kenyan, still wouldn't matter.
Now get off my back and go prepare for Monday's owoda as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
dadabashua1:
Yemi alade, rotimi, Segun arinze etc have the right to be called igbos also.. the injustice is too much, person that carry her for 9months, breast feeded her and pass through the pains of labour deserves some respect and recognition
Yemi alade may be of an Igbo mother. But she is not eligible for this kind of Igbo chieftaincy title because her father is not Igbo which may be right or wrong according to your ideology. That is the difference between her and Unoaku.
Even the name shows us who is Igbo and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:

Her mother is unusually beautiful for a Yoruba woman cheesy. Or maybe it is the money and care from a caring Igbo husband as usual that is at work in her life, coupled with good Igbo genetics from the husband and then you get a beautiful Igbo daughter. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by dadabashua1(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Yemi alade may be of an Igbo mother. But she is not eligible for this kind of Igbo chieftaincy title because her father is not Igbo which may be right or wrong according to your ideology. That is the difference between her and Unoaku.
Even the name shows us who is Igbo and who is not.
seems u don't get my point, am not even interested in anything called titled OK, am just of the general opinion where the whole tribes sees you from your fathers side, making mothers look of less importance,not talking about any title... pls I don't see that as an important issue to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.