Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) (38402 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by franklynsunny(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Chief won do

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by LoveDecay(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2016
prettysolid:
This chieftancy thing is no longer prestigious, they are just giving it out like pure water. They will soon make it valueless. What has she done to deserve the title.

Chieftaincy titles in the east have long lost its value. Only titles from true kings like the Obi of Onitsha hold any prestige.

Ibo land lack of a central leaderships, ensures that titles are worthless.

A chieftain from Benue will pull more mettle than one from the east especially when they are under 40yrs.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin
Emboabajunior:
Wales was eliminated at semi-final during the just concluded Euro 2016 and met a befitting welcome party.

Nigeria won bronze (our only medal at the olympics) while the team was ironically sneaked into the country.

Now, most beautiful girl 2015 has been given a title UGOMMA 1 OF EKWULOBIA and I wonder why happenings in this country keep getting me confused or is it all happening in my head?

grin grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Gkemz: 1:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Is the king preparing to marry her as his queen.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by richard870(m): 2:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief
Lmao
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 3:17am On Sep 05, 2016
I love her name-----unoaku---house of wealth. Congrats.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by FavourCintosis(m): 3:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Beauty

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Akalia(m): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2016
I be ibo but honestly speaking this babe no fine na, my babe no too fine but she sure fine pass this girl. Wetin make her win miss Nigeria sef?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by bareal(m): 4:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Trina0936:

Mr correcter,it is Chief Miss. The lady isn't married. undecided
Wetin concern me if she don marry or not? It's the arrangement we care about. So, quit cheap soft landing!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Beauty and Title
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by tk4rd: 5:11am On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
Ndigbo always selling chieftaincy titles like suya. walahi what haf this young girl do to have chieftaincy title ?

You said it was sold, and you are asking what she did again.??
Take soap and wash your head pls..
(try and remember Sade the singer while you wash your head)
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by tk4rd: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Somehow,, I don't think she was singly given this title. (I would need someone to give us the full gist of how she merited the title)..
I am thinking, maybe her Father bagged his own title, and the grace extended to her..
Good thing is that, it happened during her reign as the Miss Nigeria.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by FavourCintosis(m): 5:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Was there live. Very young and beautiful girl,but she should learn igbo well,she speaksa little.

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by engrshakespeare: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Sometimes when I look at the beauty of igbo women, I beats my chest and say "Thank you Lord for creating me Igbo"

Congrats Miss Chief

why wont you 'beats your chest'
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by wizjid69: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2016
kendrick9:
She's beautiful.
Igbo along with fulani tribe have the finest women in nigeria

I have seen some of the ugliest girls in the world that are Igbo.
Give us concrete statistics. There is no proof to what you're saying.
Beauty has no tribe neither does ugliness..
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
bros arent you married to a white woman ? so obviously you dont recognize yours too lolzzz grin
even beore u bash her the mother is a yoruba woman and her dad is from that town that gave her title
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by jaafree: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Op should quickly rephrase that heading " most beautiful girl in nigeria" what an insult even my gf fine pass this one, y not make it most beautiful igbo girl, who cares
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2016
FavourCintosis:
Was there live. Very young and beautiful girl,but she should learn igbo well,she speaksa little.

You can't blame her bro. Children speak more of their mother's language.

plus
She was born in Ife (where her father is a lecturer),
Had her primary and secondary education in Ife and tertiary in Ibadan.
What do you expect?

I won't be surprise if her boyfriend is even Yoruba. Lol cool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Her mother is unusually beautiful for a Yoruba woman cheesy. Or maybe it is the money and care from a caring Igbo husband as usual that is at work in her life, coupled with good Igbo genetics from the husband and then you get a beautiful Igbo daughter. cheesy cheesy

You did not make any sense with this comment. Try and quit this show of shame!
Beauty is not exclusive to any tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
bareal:

Wetin concern me if she don marry or not? It's the arrangement we care about. So, quit cheap soft landing!
You were the one claiming Mr ITK. Oversabi master! tongue
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by free2blast(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Intelliegence seems to be a big deal for you afonjas.
I don't hate her mother. I just don't care. There is a difference between hating and not caring.
Her father is Igbo. That is what matters and that is what counts. Her mother could be Togolese or Kenyan, still wouldn't matter.
Now get off my back and go prepare for Monday's owoda as usual.
It's morning already....how many gala have you sold today? Please don't let your default hatred for the Yoruba send you to an early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Pprovost:

You did not make any sense with this comment. Try and quit this show of shame!
Beauty is not exclusive to any tribe.

Beauty is not exclusive to any tribe as an individual, true. But some demographics tend to be more beautiful on average than others.
The brazillians are more beautiful on average than say Kenyans. The igbos are more beautiful on average than say, the yorubas.
Get a bit of comprehension before quoting me.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2016
sukkot:
Ndigbo always selling chieftaincy titles like suya. walahi what haf this young girl do to have chieftaincy title ?

i think you should have used DONE instead of DO in your comment, thank me later
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by obiaguna(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2016
prettysolid:
This chieftancy thing is no longer prestigious, they are just giving it out like pure water. They will soon make it valueless. What has she done to deserve the title.

She won MBGN. Doesn't it count for something?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by bareal(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2016
Trina0936:

You were the one claiming Mr ITK. Oversabi master! tongue
Where is your sense of humour?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2016
Trina0936:

She is Igbo STOP trying to paint her ugly with Afonja blood angry

Her mother is yoruba, dont be ignorant! Ask people who knew her
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

Chieftaincy titles in the east have long lost its value. Only titles from true kings like the Obi of Onitsha hold any prestige.

Ibo land lack of a central leaderships, ensures that titles are worthless.

A chieftain from Benue will pull more mettle than one from the east especially when they are under 40yrs.
Your intelligence is watery.
Igbos don't need a central leadership to understand authority hence our inherent sophistication uncommon to most backward African societies. A chief in any part of igboland is respected in any part of the Igbo realm.
Get a bit of knowledge before coming to blab here you illiterate.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Trina0936:

But her father is Igbo and she would always be nwada. Who knows her Afonja mother?? So if e pain you go and die. What would always be on her certificate of Origin is Igbo. #EOD!

See this one, what if she ends up marrying a yoruba man from her mother's side? Children are so much influenced more by their mothers when it comes to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Her mother is yoruba, dont be ignorant! Ask people who knew her
Dosen't change a thing. Igbo is a paternal society.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

See this one, what if she ends up marrying a yoruba man from her mother's side? Children are so much influenced more by their mothers when it comes to marriage.
She loses her chieftaincy.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2016
free2blast:
It's morning already....how many gala have you sold today? Please don't let your default hatred for the Yoruba send you to an early grave.
I don't hate Yoruba people. I have a number of them as wives in my family.
I despise the lies and disrespect common to afonjas on this forum.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Yemi alade may be of an Igbo mother. But she is not eligible for this kind of Igbo chieftaincy title because her father is not Igbo which may be right or wrong according to your ideology. That is the difference between her and Unoaku.
Even the name shows us who is Igbo and who is not.

So what about her middle name Temitope? U people do not see that abi?
She got her beauty from her yoruba mother and that is all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.