Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) (38398 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

So what about her middle name Temitope? U people do not see that abi?
She got her beauty from her yoruba mother and that is all that matters.
But Africans are paternal, so it is the father that determines where a child belongs to. The surname a child bears.
Stella Oduah's children for example, or yemi alade can never be called Igbo people in the real sense of the word. Their fathers are not Igbo , and hence can not be qualified for certain chieftaincy titles in igboland.
I don't want to argue agin on where she got her beauty from, that is childish. She is just as beautiful as any average Igbo girl out there. That is all. And Igbo genetics from her father has a lot to do with that.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Beauty is not exclusive to any tribe as an individual, true. But some demographics tend to be more beautiful on average than others.
The brazillians are more beautiful on average than say Kenyans. The igbos are more beautiful on average than say, the yorubas.
Get a bit of comprehension before quoting me.

Pls this is false! If Kenyans were enjoying the kind of money the Brazillians are enjoying, they would have looked as beautiful, beside it is out of place to compare the beauty of whites and biracials to blacks, they are all beautiful in their own way.

Yoruba girls have more of dark skinned true african beauty with a voluptious body size to complement it whereas igbo girls have more of fair skinned beauties, many men prefer the former than the latter, so people are beautiful in their own ways!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2016
kendrick9:
She's beautiful.
Igbo along with fulani tribe have the finest women in nigeria
why are Nigerians so fixated with tribes?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
But Africans are paternal, so it is the father that determines where a child belongs to. The surname a child bears.
Stella Oduah's children for example, or yemi alade can never be called Igbo people in the real sense of the word. Their fathers are not Igbo , and hence can not be qualified for certain chieftaincy titles in igboland.
I don't want to argue agin on where she got her beauty from, that is childish. She is just as beautiful as any average Igbo girl out there. That is all. And Igbo genetics from her father has a lot to do with that.

Most African cultures are paternal, yes, but that does not mean the mother's side is completely irrelevant or should be thrown away
This girl had her upbringing in yoruba land, speaks more of yoruba language, had eaten more of yoruba food and interracted more with yoruba people and that has gone a long extent to determine her personality.

She is also as good looking as the average yoruba girls out there too. No body is saying that the father's genes had nothing to with her looks but the picture of the lady and her mother speaks more volume. You can juxtapose a picture of her and her igbo father for the whole world to see and appreciate her igbo genes in order to butress your claims.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Pls this is false! If Kenyans were enjoying the kind of money the Brazillians are enjoying, they would have looked as beautiful, beside it is out of place to compare the beauty of whites and biracials to blacks, they are all beautiful in their own way.

Yoruba girls have more of dark skinned true african beauty with a voluptious body size to complement it whereas igbo girls have more of fair skinned beauties, many men prefer the former than the latter, so people are beautiful in their own ways!
lol.
Beauty is deeply genetic. A Kenyan with all the money cannot be beautiful as most brazillian women. And most brazillians are poor too.
Yorubas can be beautiful no doubt, but are not my definition for black beauty in Nigeria. besides, igbos are not all light. Atlaest 40-50 % of igbos are dark.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
why are Nigerians so fixated with tribes?
Those are nation states.
The Igbo nation for example is atleast 30 million strong globally. That is bigger than most African nations.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Most African cultures are paternal, yes, but that does not mean the mother's side is completely irrelevant or should be thrown away
This girl had her upbringing in yoruba land, speaks more of yoruba language, had eaten more of yoruba food and interracted more with yoruba people and that has gone a long extent to determine her personality.

She is also as good looking as the average yoruba girls out there too. No body is saying that the father's genes had nothing to with her looks but the picture of the lady and her mother speaks more volume. You can juxtapose a picture of her and her igbo father for the whole world to see and appreciate her igbo genes in order to butress your claims.
Ofcourse, a maternal side is relevant. That would be upsetting and a lie if I said it didn't. She has both Igbo and Yoruba roots. I don't deny that.
But when it comes to traditional and historical relevance, the paternal side takes the cake. The fact thatshe grew up in lagos does not change much.
She is not different from the thousands of Igbo children that grew up in lagos and ate amala and ewedu.
I don't want to talk about where she got beauty from again. ALright, her Yoruba mother gave her the beauty. Satisfied Now?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Those are nation states.
The Igbo nation for example is atleast 30 million strong globally. That is bigger than most African nations.
My point is that, this girl can be just a beautiful Nigerian simple as that! Why must you guys now argue that she's Fulani therefore she's prettier than Hausa and so forth. I feel it's a bit backward, the Igbos are Nigerian aren't they?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
My point is that, this girl can be just a beautiful Nigerian simple as that! Why must you guys now argue that she's Fulani therefore she's prettier than Hausa and so forth. I feel it's a bit backward, the Igbos are Nigerian aren't they?
This is a Nigerian forum where issues are dissected to the very core of its Nigerianness.
If I were in a south African forum, I wouldn't bother telling you if she is Igbo or not, since Nigeria as a whole is what you guys will understand.
Besides, the Nigerian nation is far from being a perfect union. MANY want out, so tend to wear their ethnic on a sleeve.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
lol.
Beauty is deeply genetic. A Kenyan with all the money cannot be beautiful as most brazillian women. And most brazillians are poor too.
Yorubas can be beautiful no doubt, but are not my definition for black beauty in Nigeria. besides, igbos are not all light. Atlaest 40-50 % of igbos are dark.

I still maintain my stance. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So many Brazillians have black roots and genes, they are mostly biracials and multi racials, try comparing them with their fellow biracial and multi racial countries, even in Africa, take Cape verde for instance.

Besides, i never said igbos are all light, i said they have more light skinned beauties (in respect to the comparison with yorubas).
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Ofcourse, a maternal side is relevant. That would be upsetting and a lie if I said it didn't. She has both Igbo and Yoruba roots. I don't deny that.
But when it comes to traditional and historical relevance, the paternal side takes the cake. The fact thatshe grew up in lagos does not change much.
She is not different from the thousands of Igbo children that grew up in lagos and ate amala and ewedu.
I don't want to talk about where she got beauty from again. ALright, her Yoruba mother gave her the beauty. Satisfied Now?

She did not grow up in Lagos, but in Ife where her father is a lecturer and her mother is a principal.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

I still maintain my stance. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So many Brazillians have black roots and genes, they are mostly biracials and multi racials, try comparing them with their fellow biracial and multi racial countries, even in Africa, take Cape verde for instance.

Besides, i never said igbos are all light, i said they have more light skinned beauties (in respect to the comparison with yorubas).
It still bores down to the fact that beauty is genetic. Biracially acquired beauty is still a genetic quantity, not a product of money as you opined earlier.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

She did not grow up in Lagos, but in Ife where her father is a lecturer and her mother is a principal.
Tell me how this changes my earlier point.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Tell me how this changes my earlier point.

Ife and Lagos are two different places. One is very cosmppolitan while the other is core yoruba land and more homogenous.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
bareal:

Where is your sense of humour?
It was stolen by you na tongue
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

See this one, what if she ends up marrying a yoruba man from her mother's side? Children are so much influenced more by their mothers when it comes to marriage.
What if she end up marrying Igbo,Miss fortune teller! Like I care who she marries,all I was saying is that she is Igbo for now simple!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by genieluv(f): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Trina0936:

What if she end up marrying Igbo,Miss fortune teller! Like I care who she marries,all I was saying is that she is Igbo for now simple!

Half igbo half yoruba and yoruba brought up for correction. tongue
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Her mother is yoruba, dont be ignorant! Ask people who knew her
And so?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

E pain am tongue

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by Weah96: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
kendrick9:
She's beautiful.
Igbo along with fulani tribe have the finest women in nigeria

Your opinion. There are beautiful women everywhere.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Ife and Lagos are two different places. One is very cosmppolitan while the other is core yoruba land and more homogenous.
But I am sure there are Igbo children of both Igbo mothers and igbo fathers working in IFE atleast in federal parastatals.
How does that change anything? Yes, she was pre-disposed to Yoruba food and whatever, but thousands of Igbo kids in Yoruba land are too.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by CSTR2: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
genieluv:

Yemi alade grew up in igboland, speaks and behaves like an Igbo in virtually everyway including her music.
How does that stop her from being a Yoruba? if she was asked where are roots are, where do you think she would say? Her mother's people?
That can only happen if her father never existed in her life.

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) by hundredhundred: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
CSTR2:
I don't hate Yoruba people. I have a number of them as wives in my family.
I despise the lies and disrespect common to afonjas on this forum.

Shutup, hateful being lying shamelessly. Osu Ibo talking about disrespect and lies. Lmaoool. Osu like you can never be honest, you hate them so much and reason you scream Yoruba daily here like a castrated dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.