Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Need Help With Managing Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help With Managing Anger (724 Views)

Basic Tips To Managing Anger Issues In Relationships / my wife to be told me she is just managing me evev without provoking her / Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Managing Anger by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please mods forgive me if this is not the right section for this thread.

Guys I think I officially need help with anger management now. I used to be very angry over little things and also very emotional. But at some point it all went away. I became this always smelling nigga and being very slow to anger. But for the past few weeks, I noticed it's coming back; getting angry over any slightest provocation.
when I mean angry I mean very angry and bitter that sometimes my heart will start beating fast. Some of my friends have noticed this and they are being very careful with me with the thongs they say or do.

How can I effectively work in this cause it is becoming a thing of worry to me.
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin

Ur gf must be scared of u...
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
google it bruh... Romancelanders aint the guys to ask for help... "yahoo ask" web.md try these... or just google with key words "Anger management" if u ask me... i'd say ts a personality thing...but am no psychologist... at least not yet... happy sunday bro...cool
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
slyIsaac:
google it bruh... Romancelanders aint the guys to ask for help... "yahoo ask" web.md try these... or just google with key words "Anger management" if u ask me... i'd say ts a personality thing...but am no psychologist... at least not yet... happy sunday bro...cool
bro am a blogger and a webmaster. I know exactly when to Google and when to ask for help from people. I don't want to Google and read theories that don't work due maybe the person that put up the link wants to get traffic to his blog.
I decided to come over here because I believe that some people here have passed through the same thing and overcame it.
And BTW is this not a forum?/? what is a forum used for??
next time you don't have any useful comment just shut the f..k up!
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by EMPERORLEEE(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Drink rain water from time to time.
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

bro am a blogger and a webmaster. I know exactly when to Google and when to ask for help from people. I don't want to Google and read theories that don't work due maybe the person that put up the link wants to get traffic to his blog.
I decided to come over here because I believe that some people here have passed through the same thing and overcame it.
lol the anger thingy??.. ts all good bruv... you'll get better...
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op you have to learn to overlook most things people do to get you angry, and u gahs employ "self control".......like a friend of mine always say " everyone get their own craze"u just have to learn how to tolerate shiit from people. cool
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ur gf must be scared of u...
I once thought girls mostly stick to guys that beat the hell awtta them grin
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
I once thought girls mostly stick to guys that beat the hell awtta them grin

grin tatz y they stay coz they scared tat Op will turn to a mad man...
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op go to a professional cry like a counsellor, therapist or a psychologist kiss
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by ButterFrost212(f): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:

You're already angry? undecided
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:
You're already angry? undecided
ehhhmnm uhmmm
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
are u into substance abuse? Pills, alcohol etc prolly you r depressed, you need exercise alotz, practice slow breathing, think more say less and always I mean always tell your self nobody can get you angry unless you chooses to be .meanwhile anger is a normal expression of distaste. it becomes abnormal when you hurt people around u @ the slightest provocation.
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by drmikeadams(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
;anger is temporary madness..you can kill or burn down a building in those tiny minutes and you end up going to jail..i get angry too,,if im getting tensed or angry ,,i go smoke some shit and calm my nerves,,or i go play bet 9ja and the excitment of checking livescores and expecting the unknown keeps me calm or i go watch prison break and laugh at the commedies of tbag and officer bellick grin grin ;then i go to sexuality section and admire some big booties..
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Phinity318:
are u into substance abuse? Pills, alcohol etc prolly you r depressed, you need exercise alotz, practice slow breathing, think more say less and always I mean always tell your self nobody can get you angry unless you chooses to be .meanwhile anger is a normal expression of distaste. it becomes abnormal when you hurt people around u @ the slightest provocation.
No bro I don't do drugs and I hardly take alcohol. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Need Help With Managing Anger by Lamborghini(m): 1:07am On Sep 05, 2016
That's how I am.
I am still like that till today.

I have been hurt and walked all over so much in the past and I have snapped. these days if I even sense that a person is trying to harm me or take me for granted my anger will skyrocket very fast from 0 to 100 in one second.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Slept With Her Lecturer For Good Grade, SEE What She Planned To Do Aft / Marriage / Young Lady Reveals The Scary Things Her Boyfriend Does To Her During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.