Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC (53105 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Yeah I verily agree, besides brazil's pop is more than our own, so what stops us?
U are asking wat is stopping u?!., a lot...
1. APC I'll not allow that.. A slap on their face.
2. North will not allow dat. Ur'e rubbing them of their turn.
3. It becomes a ploy to give SW the leadership mantle.
4. The power brokers/favoured earners in this tenure will kill any attempt to do so.

Face the fact. Nigeria is not a single entity, unlike other nations which have lots of things in common. What do we have in common between north and south here?! Religion = nil, Language = nil, Culture = nil, beliefs=nil
Banking/economy =nil Schooling/education =nil..

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Teewhy2:
John Ameh, Fidelis Soriwei, Friday Olokor, Adelani Adepegba and Okechukwu Nnodim

http://punchng.com/fuel-n145litre-no-longer-sustainable-nnpc/

You can go ahead sir.. NLC never did anything in the first place, so dey will do nothing this time around. We never cried in the first place this time we will endure till further notice.. CARRY GO,! #200=1litre
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Tinalex:
The funniest thing is,this same wailing citizens will still vote APC in this forthcoming states election. All cos of one mumu stipend given. Owu and gullibility na bastard i swear cos this is not a matter of illiteracy anymore.
I tell u.. They gullibile die!

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Unbrandedguy: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2016
*SAI BABA* grin grin grin wink angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by AsoRockz01(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2016
24hrsmarriage:
To my northern and western brothers in Nigeria
I want to ask you a question
Are we moving forward or backward
The southerners and easterners don't hate you
We all are living in this country.We know the difference between moving forward and backward
We are all in this together. My brother my sister let's call a spade a spade. We are suffering.Oir future is at stake here. This people we call our leaders are not after our existence or our future. They only care for their own. They have personal fuel pumps in their houses. They eat whatsoever they wish to eat. Any car they dream of they buy the following day.They sleep with ten girls in bed. Anything money can buy they can afford it. The question is whose money are they eating. This money belongs to you and me. We allowed all this to befall US Because each time they listen and read our Comment they still find loyalist applauding them. And so they continued. For once they have never been owe their monthly salary. but this same people who has billions in their account we still want to hold the penny we received.What we you call such a person.We can make this country a hell to them. We know them. we know where they live. Let show this old pigs that we are not their slaves or fouls. Stop supporting them. show it to their faces. they are scared. let's join train to revoked against the evil leaders in Nigeria.

With the kkind of person BUHARI is,trying any protest no matter how peaceful will seem like a revolution to him and the case of Shiites will be fair compared to what he will do if any group protests or revolts against his government. He doesn't bloody care what Nigerians are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by franklynsunny(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Am going to Ghana soooonest

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Doncharlie: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2016
The Singular Unifying Element in a developing Country that binds Citizens with different ethnic and political ideologies together is Monumental Starvation and Deprivation

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by gsalvatore: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2016
PaulIdu:
Immediately I saw Nupeng threaten to go on strike I knew another fuel increment around the corner ..Buhari has spent almost two years in power but is still silent on what his plans for our refineries are
I thought you guys said the refineries have started working just a few week Papa Buhari was sworn in...his body language fixed the refineries and Power?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by gsalvatore: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Doncharlie:
The Singular Unifying Element in a developing Country that binds Citizens with different ethnic and political ideologies together is Monumental Starvation and Deprivation
Hahahahaha....sad but true...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by gsalvatore: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

4. The power brokers/favoured earners in this tenure will kill any attempt to do so.

Face the fact. Nigeria is not a single entity, unlike other nations which have lots of things in common. What do we have in common between north and south here?! Religion = nil, Language = nil, Culture = nil, beliefs=nil
Before this country will move ahead...Blood must be spilled.... The idea of your No 4 is rubbish... How many people will they kill? Do you think the world will keep quite and allow the government to slaughter the masses because Buhari is daft enough not to make good decisions?

The only thing saving them is the disunity and zero common grounds you mentioned.

Dude...this country is gone...ain't no use for prayers... God has left Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 05, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
This Buhari with his scalar system of governance self. By the time the dullardeen will be done with Nigeria only God know what will be left of our country. we wailed and warned Nigerians against these desperate power seekers but no one care to listen, they said they wanted change. Now this is the change!
APC=SCAM
change is not magic.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by sheddy03: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2016
this ibe kachikwu, is he doing a case study on Nigeria? if he is not sure about his theories, he should resign.
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by temizeee(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

i respect your thoughts
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by lilreese: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2016
buhari is a failure...

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Adamdynamic(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2016
hilarious
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 05, 2016
This is just the beginning, you all are lamenting now...i say again, this is just the beginning. A chronically archaic man is what you Nigerians voted in as your president...sure Nigerians are bunch of noise makers.Old men will continue to LORD over you all because they know how to handle you all. You all are here writing poetry while these old men sip wine and laugh at you sufferiyo; you better take back your country. Nigeria is not the first to go through recession( your govt is even denying it).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by chyeexcel: 2:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Teewhy2:
Can someone tell me am dreaming, you mean after the 70% increase in price of petrol and increase in dollars exchange rate which has led to increase in all products including house rent, some people call still be thinking of increasing pump price.
All the currency swap deal which we thought could help nobody is telling us anything about it again
So where are we going in this countries, minimum salary can't even buy you a bag of rice, businesses are shutting down, entrepreneurs can't even start business as government policy doesn't support small scale business.
With this kind of news while won't our best brains and youth run abroad to look for greener pastures. Imagine working as casual in London (without certificate) in UK and you are paid 10 pounds/hour and you worked for 6 hours per day, That is 60 pounds/day. Working 5 days a week =300 pounds, 4ce a month is 1200 pounds. 40% tax you are left with 800 pounds converting to naira @ 525= 420k.
How many graduates makes that in 2 months.
You never chee chomching grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by teebillz: 3:19am On Sep 05, 2016
onatisi:

I said it 4 times last year,it is the only one left that buhari hasn't done and already the signs are there that he will soon do it . Till then I will just be patient

Onatisi, I will hold you responsible if you have vital information and keep it to yourself and allow this dullard to take us unaware.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by jclassiq(m): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2016
PaulIdu:
Immediately I saw Nupeng threaten to go on strike I knew another fuel increment was around the corner ..Buhari has spent almost two years in power but is still silent on what his plans for our refineries are
because he has no plans.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by waice6571: 3:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Leopardd:
Onatisi the prophet, come oh, e don dey happen.

I hail the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by moonraker(m): 3:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari self angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Royals1st: 3:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Oti su mi olorun
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by donjeffrey81(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2016
amliftedhigher:
If increasing it will solve Nigeria problem, they should increase it.
if I hear, which problem will it solve. this is d same excuse for d over 70% increase

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by BABAODU: 3:54am On Sep 05, 2016
These fools have started again, why are some people just bent on causing hardship for us in Nigeria How do you mean you can't sustain the current price of N145 per ltr when 2 filling station beside each other in my area at their own free will sells petrol at N140 per ltr just to compete with each other and gain more customers.

We are a greedy and wicked Nation.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Seun360(m): 3:56am On Sep 05, 2016
sharpchap:
PMB negotiate with Niger deltans and end this madness. We don't want to suffer for your pride. If U cant do that QUIT.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by djkirkoo2(m): 4:05am On Sep 05, 2016
amliftedhigher:
If increasing it will solve Nigeria problem, they should increase it.
Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by assana: 4:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Canada here I come.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by djkirkoo2(m): 4:10am On Sep 05, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
YOU PEOPLE JUST LIKE GIVING YOURSELVES HEART ATTACK

WHILE MANY FILLING STATIONS ARE REDUCING THEIR PUMP PRICES TO BETWEEN 138 TO 140, YOU ARE DREAMING OF PRICE INCREASE

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOW ON PRICE MODULATION.

NO MORE PRICE INCREASE AGAIN

ANYWAY WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THIS THREAD
Zombie.
How many thread u don see about Buhari wey never come to pass?
By the time this news go come to pass u go change mouth say na to better Naija.
Zombified fellows

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by step1: 4:11am On Sep 05, 2016
Very good !!! Let everyone suffer
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49070336][/quote]
Damn!
Who is this guy?

Respect BOSS!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Cjinbox: 4:23am On Sep 05, 2016
And the abokis will always support the dumb pmb. I pity the zoo called nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.