Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC (53108 Views)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Lushka(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
princemillla:
This is where I would be very angry with this nation. Make FG kukuma close down this nation and let's start seeking asylum in other countries. Cuz am sure av not heard of any coming policy to salvage this mess.
Lolz. Bro dis one vex u wella. Air Fee See!!!!!! Chanje

2 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Blue3k:
They should let market forces determine price of gasoline. All this foolishness and market distortions caused this situation. How are we the biggest crude producers and exporter on continent and cant sustain cheap fuel. This sad it's best for government to get out of business since they've proven themselves to be failures at sverything. Free market handles things better.
yea, if only the economic advisors understand this. Because many Nigerian business owners are not used to free market, they are coming up with this "unsustainable'". There are always cost cutting measures to make a business sustainable. If indeed it's not sustainable, some filling stations won't be selling at 143 or 140.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Safari29: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
PaulIdu:
Immediately I saw Nupeng threaten to go on strike I knew another fuel increment around the corner ..Buhari has spent almost two years on power but is still silent on what his plans for our refineries are

am sure u meant 5 years, Olofo
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Miles300: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Now this govt is beginning to piss me off , what is it self , wat is the essence of governace , why are the masses alys at the receiving end ? What is it we have done wrong .. They keep push us like we are not human beings anymore ..if they cant fix thing in order it's best they resign, where dey expecting to come in and see $100billion that was saved by GEJ before they get to work , wat has happen to management of resources to efficiency ..the same subsidy removal they stop GEJ to do it's wat they have done and still have the gust to blame him .. GEJ is gone do d needful

11 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Kanyekels(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
This Onatisi must be a prophet.

Cc: Onatisi

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Keneking:
No problem, we know your target is N200/litre ..useless government and their voodoo economics.

Hopeless situation

Thank God for His redeeming grace. U now wail pass the original wailers. When some of us were wailing like John the Baptist last election, you people were shouting sai baba up and down. A man that can't show ordinary waec na him una choose as presido and expect miracles.

Nigerians are very dumb. cry. We will all suffer it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by 007Gbenga: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
That's what happens when you dont think clearly and vote in an illiterate - it's my Hausa brother let me vote him. He is our pastor let us vote for him. Shey na eye don clear now. When LABOUR wanted to fight all of you folded your arms and never gave them support. Now you are reaping the fruits of your Stupiditi. Good for you all. Let them sell it at N2000/litre ..... tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Lushka(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
princemillla:
This is where I would be very angry with this nation. Make FG kukuma close down this nation and let's start seeking asylum in other countries. Cuz am sure av not heard of any coming policy to salvage this mess.
Lolz Bro dis thing vex u no be small. Air Fee See!!!!! Chanje!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't just know where this country is heading to... Me wey plan to do my wedding this year, recession don spoil show for me

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
007Gbenga:
That's what happens when you dont think clearly and vote in an illiterate - it's my Hausa brother let me vote him. He is our pastor let us vote for him. Shey na eye don clear now. When LABOUR wanted to fight all of you folded your arms and never gave them support. Now you are reaping the fruits of your Stupiditi. Good for you all. Let them sell it at N2000/litre ..... tongue

I agree with you. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
grossintel:
Make I clear your eye small, three factors contributed to drop of prices to 140 142.

When marketers buy Pms in depots for example they usually sell of to filling station owners making it easier for them to get the product and make profits as well. But today markets in depots aren't interested because loading Pms in depot to sell equals to loss so you the filling station owner will have to load it yourself hence you bear loading expenses and trucking cost.
Stiff competition goes in play and the filling station owner has to reduce price further and depend on turn over, you won't believe they are competing for 30k per truck profit.
Then importers as well have to find ways to minimise expenses to import Pms at a cheap price so as to sell cheaper.
But the problem now is it's not sustainable! Current exchange rate, loading expenses, cost of running a filing station with a 30k profit it's no longer funny. The prices we see at 145 now are as a result of massive products in tanks from previous imports. Now these markets can no longer sustain it so if government doesn't increase prices we will be back to long fuel queues in filling stations in no time.
bro, your analysis is crap. This business is not to make profit overnight. It's not to make many billionaires over night. As it made many in the name of subsidy. That's it, if you are not making profit, close shop. Yes, we will queue but no price increase.
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by DonXavi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Where are those Buhari defenders? Everyone in naija must surely feel this heat this time.,
It's time this Buhari defenders stopped lying to themselves by trying to be in denial. Let us all accept the fact that we've made a very big mistake by electing this man.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by 007Gbenga: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Thank God for His redeeming grace. U now wail pass the original wailers. When some of us were wailing like John the Baptist last election, you people were shouting sai baba up and down. A man that can't show ordinary waec na him una choose as presido and expect miracles.

GBAM! you hit the nail on the head...come and see how i was fighting all my School colleagues on Facebook over voting for this empty Headed Buhari. They have all gone to hide now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
I'm literaly cryin for this country ryt nw infact i refuse to look inward again i see my self leaving dis country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Hedonistically: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
YOU PEOPLE JUST LIKE GIVING YOURSELVES HEART ATTACK

WHILE MANY FILLING STATIONS ARE REDUCING THEIR PUMP PRICES TO BETWEEN 138 TO 140, YOU ARE DREAMING OF PRICE INCREASE

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOW ON PRICE MODULATION.

NO MORE PRICE INCREASE AGAIN

ANYWAY WE KNOW THOSE BEHIND THIS THREAD

Were you too blind to see the source of the news?

Typical Abokki or Afonja zombie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by XaintJoel20: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49070336][/quote]
A prophet indeed...
We all saw it coming that Buhari is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by solid3(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fuel queue wld be noticed any moment from tomorrow.
Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by XaintJoel20: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49070336][/quote]
A prophet indeed...
We all saw it coming that the clueless Buhari has nothing to offer..

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

And we want Kenyans to take seriously.

There's nothing more sobering than crowd stupidity.

We warned them but they were too emotional to see the red flags.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by EHI9ICE(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Endtime Government. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by sharpchap: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
PMB negotiate with Niger deltans and end this madness. We don't want to suffer for your pride. If U cant do that QUIT.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Eluwilussit(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
007Gbenga:

GBAM! you hit the nail on the head...come and see how i was fighting all my School colleagues on Facebook over voting for this empty Headed Buhari. They have all gone to hide now!

It is painful to see Nigerians suffering without any good reason. The idiiots that voted this empty head as president should face summary execution. Fucck, how did we get here? cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is just the beginning.

Now the emotions that beclouded the minds millions of Nigerians have been wiped off by the pangs of suffering and pains. This is yet an utopia compared to the real pains ahead.

We will henceforth make intelligible decisions next time.

Which sane nation will vote a cocktail fool like Buhari for President in this time and age? Only sentimental Nigerians.

Where are the Sai Baba bleating goats? Idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by seguntijan(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nigerians must not buy any story or excuse from Buhari led administration to further increase the price of petrol from #145 per liter. People are already suffering in silence as the price of cooking gas and kerosene is no longer a joking "stof".
Let them look for whichever way to address the challenges instead of killing the masses there were elected to protect.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by HomeOfMe(f): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Teewhy2:
John Ameh, Fidelis Soriwei, Friday Olokor, Adelani Adepegba and Okechukwu Nnodim

http://punchng.com/fuel-n145litre-no-longer-sustainable-nnpc/
Nigerians O.Y.O! Smh..

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by omega2128(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Folksyharry:

He's obviously waiting for Dangote's refinery.
God will bless you, you got the big picture!

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
onatisi:
This is just the tip of the iceberg,sackings is still coming. The monster one is still coming from buhari,if I talk dat one ,ppl go run leave Nigeria. But Nigerians pls enjoy ur change .
Let me hear the happy shouts of sai Baba,sai buhari grin
My brother abeg tall am.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by AceRoyal: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
onatisi:
This is just the tip of the iceberg,sackings is still coming. The monster one is still coming from buhari,if I talk dat one ,ppl go run leave Nigeria. But Nigerians pls enjoy ur change .
Let me hear the happy shouts of sai Baba,sai buhari grin
Bro pls say it,I have been following you for a while and ur predictions are spot on.
Pls say it for posterity sake.

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by FLYFIRE(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
WE KNEW FROM DAY ONE & HAVE SAID SO THAT THE EDIOT WILL TAKE NIGERIA BACK MANY YEARS....HAVE WE BEEN PROVEN RIGHT?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by biggie73(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Never again must APC and Buhari be allowed in the corridor of power. I regret and renounce my endorsement.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by redcliff: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Teewhy2:
Can someone tell me am dreaming, you mean after the 70% increase in price of petrol and increase in dollars exchange rate which has led to increase in all products including house rent, some people call still be thinking of increasing pump price.
All the currency swap deal which we thought could help nobody is telling us anything about it again
So where are we going in this countries, minimum salary can't even buy you a bag of rice, businesses are shutting down, entrepreneurs can't even start business as government policy doesn't support small scale business.
With this kind of news while won't our best brains and youth run abroad to look for greener pastures. Imagine working as casual in London (without certificate) in UK and you are paid 10 pounds/hour and you worked for 6 hours per day, That is 60 pounds/day. Working 5 days a week =300 pounds, 4ce a month is 1200 pounds. 40% tax you are left with 800 pounds converting to naira @ 525= 420k.
How many graduates makes that in 2 months.

800 pounds no fit do anything for you per month. Except you want to be living from hand to mouth in the uk.of course you can make the money there but you cannot spend it in nigeria so please dont make that comparison+

1 Like

Re: Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC by bishop1988(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
All units listen up this CODE RED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Latest Ship Acquired By Nigeria Navy Which Left China On Sept 15 Arrives Nigeria / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Nigerian Man Takes #EndSARS Protest To Apple Shop In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.