Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Am Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared (675 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / My Little Sister Is Growing And Am Scared / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared by Alchymist: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
I fell in love with this girl and ever since I have been afriad of loosing her. I cant imagine my life without her. And now I am from a poor background. Im scared of loosing her cause I dont have money. Pls, what do I do to get rid of this fear?
Re: Am Scared by Beamborla(f): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Get rich or die trying.

1 Like

Re: Am Scared by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
To get rid of the fear get rid of the feeling.

Lobatan grin

1 Like

Re: Am Scared by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
If the fear is all thats your game ... niccur believe me, u've lost her already. I recognise that feeling from way back ... just hussle, make it and the ones better than her will trade your fears as per losing you. Savvy? cool
Re: Am Scared by Alchymist: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Diddyydiva:
To get rid of the fear get rid of the feeling.

Lobatan grin
More like begging the question. How do I get rid of the feelings?
Re: Am Scared by jamalnation(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Go and make money

Alchymist:
I fell in love with this girl and ever since I have been afriad of loosing her. I cant imagine my life without her. And now I am from a poor background. Im scared of loosing her cause I dont have money. Pls, what do I do to get rid of this fear?
Re: Am Scared by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
U are afraid of "loosing" or "losing" her. She be screwdriver
Re: Am Scared by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Am Scared by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alchymist:

More like begging the question. How do I get rid of the feelings?
Ahhhhhhhhgrin

so finally you came out clean grin grin

You shouldnt be afraid to loose anybody dude, You can live without her because you were alive before you met her , so get that thought out of your mind.

There should be room for compromise in relationships but We shouldnt change who we her.

A lady will love you for who you are if she loves you.
Re: Am Scared by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Simple!

Stop loving her and let her start loving you

That may not sound nice but believe it or not that's d blunt way out. Remove your mind from women and face your success else a successful man whether from a poor background or not will take her from you.
Re: Am Scared by uckennety(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
I was once in ur shoe

Tnx God she pulled D trigger

Re: Am Scared by dadabashua1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
wake up... No girl is worth dieing for, even those swimming in money can still misbehave
Re: Am Scared by jihday(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmmm, give me her contact let me manage her for you. Be rest assured she'll be safe with me winkHmmmm, give me her contact let me manage her for you. Be rest assured she'll be safe with me
Re: Am Scared by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
And you think money can keep a girl??
Re: Am Scared by MrCork: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alchymist:

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Am Scared by Mojoy88(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Guy! Wise up. The girl is a goner already with your fear. Are you even sure you love the girl at all? How sure are you about the girl's love for you? What are you doing to turn financial story to testimony? Do you plan marrying that girl?
You need to answer those questions sincerely. Stop wasting your time and energy on lust in love covering. Have a plan for yourself and start working out the plan. Let her know about it for her to decide if she will stay or walk away.

God be with you!

(1) (Reply)

My Brother’s Fiancee Is A Prσstιtute I Have Slept With – Should I Tell? / 3 Signs He Loves You (even If He’s Not Saying It) / Must Read: The Neighbour’s Wife {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.