Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,020 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God (6339 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrSly:

Until you prove to me that you are man made, until you provide the person that manufactured tree, river, seas, oceans.
until you tell me how that Charles Darwin's micro organism from which human and other animal evolved from came to be in existence, I will continue to believe you need the same prescription as the six year old boy in question.
For real? I should prove man made man and trees?
I said God is the creation of man, I did not say man created man. God is not different from a work of fiction. Just like Zeus was once regarded as the almighty God but now just a work of fiction so are all other Gods, creation of mans imagination.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by EyeHateGod: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin I wanted to do this to but since oga hardmirror Don carry the case ride on bro. Can U imagine Most of them suggesting they Beat the Child? One even say they should drown Him Religion Of Love my foot But one thing I notice is that The Muslims Posting on that Thread are Even making more sense than the So Called Christ Followers I will say it Again Religion Of Love my foot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:
so it is the capital "G" that matters? Lol
Little things that makes christians think they have something special. All na packing.

Wear best cloths on sundays, build biggest churches, make Jesus a white dude, all just to package nothing to look important.
did u read dat verse?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by EyeHateGod: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
tintingz:
I didn't tell you to be lie ve in God.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Touchnot01: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
If you were really convinced that God does not exist, you wont bother with this.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
tintingz:
I didn't tell you to believe in God.
Of course you can't try to sell a useless God to anyone
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
If you were really convinced that God does not exist, you wont bother with this.
I am not bothered. Infact I love christians, their are gullibility is so cute.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
4reala:
did u read dat verse?
Na today? sounds like the words of a fool to me.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by EyeHateGod: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
This is not about Weather God exist or not this about lesson learnt from so called "loving" Christians and besides if U so convinced God exist what are U doing in church or what are U doing in this thread? Or what are U even doing on "religion" Nl section?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin I wanted to do this to but since oga hardmirror Don carry the case ride on bro. Can U imagine Most of them suggesting they Beat the Child? One even say they should drown Him Religion Of Love my foot But one thing I notice is that The Muslims Posting on that Thread are Even making more sense than the So Called Christ Followers I will say it Again Religion Of Love my foot
Lol. So you noticed too. Christians are just a funny set of people
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

You don't need it from me. Since it's the devil using me, why listen to what I say?

You never know, devil led Jesus to the holy city. How far can you go?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by MrSly(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

For real? I should prove man made man and trees?
I said God is the creation of man, I did not say man created man. God is not different from a work of fiction. Just like Zeus was once regarded as the almighty God but now just a work of fiction so are all other Gods, creation of mans imagination.
have you ever thought of how life on earth came to be? God is not an imagination. He reveals Himself only to those who have the eyes to see. I won't try to convince you but I am sure He exists.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by JSoE(f): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hardmirror,please continue the post.I was even thinking of creating a similar thread before I found this one.
I was awestruck reading the comment from supposed grownups.We really have a long way to go.
So because a child asked you questions that you can't provide answers to,that means you should beat the child up,strangle him, make his life a nightmare by surrounding him with violent hungry-looking people masquerading as men of dogs.
Its just like a teacher in code camp flogging a child to make him believe that Bill Gates is a programmer or that every device contains a programmed ARM chip for each function.
The rational thing to do is to give the child a proof.Open up a device and show 'em.But no,its obvious the religitards won't give no evidence.
How I wish I could just adopt that kid from those ass-hats and channel his mind into more productive things like coding,artistry,sports, you name it.
Explains why we're so backward as a nation. While the Chinese are busy trying to make out the world's best entrepreneurs from their children,we're busy trying to indoctrinate ours.Such a pity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrSly:

have you ever thought of how life on earth came to be? God is not an imagination. He reveals Himself only to those who have the eyes to see. I won't try to convince you but I am sure He exists.
Hehehehehe
So is Zeus, he only reveals himself to those who have eyes to see. Zeus is the father of all Gods, hope u know that?

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Touchnot01: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not bothered. Infact I love christians, their are gullibility is so cute.
I think you are.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Touchnot01: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is not about Weather God exist or not this about lesson learnt from so called "loving" Christians and besides if U so convinced God exist what are U doing in church or what are U doing in this thread? Or what are U even doing on "religion" Nl section?
What is a religious person doing on a religion section or what is a christian doing in church?
Interesting.
You're losing yourself to irrationality little by little, please be careful.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by MrSly(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
So is Zeus, he only reveals himself to those who have eyes to see. Zeus is the father of all Gods, hope u know that?
you are talking about Zeus the Greece god. that is for the Greece just like there are many idols here. but here we are talking about the creator Himself
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrSly:

you are talking about Zeus the Greece god. that is for the Greece just like there are many idols here. but here we are talking about the creator Himself
Are u talking about yaweh the jewish god? Also known as jehovah.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Touchnot01:
I think you are.
ok
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by MrSly(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Are u talking about yaweh the jewish god? Also known as jehovah.

I know all these things you are saying but I can still maintain that there is God.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Touchnot01: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:
ok
Just make sure it does not get the better part of you.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
HardMirror:

Na today? sounds like the words of a fool to me.
my broda, its not too late for u to turn around and follow christ. He Loves you
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Deicide: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2016
4reala:
my broda, its not too late for u to turn around and follow christ. He Loves you
My broda is not to late to follow Muhammad he loves u
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by 4reala(m): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2016
Deicide:

My broda is not to late to follow Muhammad he loves u
my broda, am going to be praying 4 u tonight, dat God shld touch your heart and give u clear understanding of who he is
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by ebixy(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror i read your comments and all i see is a man bitter about God and very angry with God just like the Professor in the movie God's not dead.

If God doesn't exist why put in so much of your time & resources fighting Him? It's like fighting an imaginary being (no gain).

You are yet to tell us the truth why you really turned away from God. I guess God didn't do something you prayed about and you got pissed. smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Deicide: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2016
4reala:
my broda, am going to be praying 4 u tonight, dat God shld touch your heart and give u clear understanding of who he is
My broda Muhammad is the only way U need to have a good understanding of who he is
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Deicide: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2016
ebixy:
HardMirror i read your comments and all i see is a man bitter about God and very angry with God just like the Professor in the movie God's not dead.

If God doesn't exist why put in so much of your time & resources fighting Him? It's like fighting an imaginary being (no gain).

You are yet to tell us the truth why you really turned away from God. I guess God didn't do something you prayed about and you got pissed. smiley wink cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Marvel1206: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2016
ebixy:

you took the words straight out of my mouth keypad
leave the dude

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe

Another ignorant lie that even zeus doesn't claim,neither is it aware of. Ever met a worshipper of zeus,or another sinner atheist deceived you as usual?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Uyi168: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm..hardmirror,continue with ur beautiful analysis..meanwhile..

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2016
tintingz:
It is normal for children to think and ask questions logically/rational, there is no spiritual or devilish about kids asking where and who God is.

Instead for the parents to talk to the kid about God some parent will beat and take the kid to a cleric for deliverance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Pray When You Don't Know what To Pray / Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money / What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.