Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,928 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God (6332 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

You are welcome sir. We've been expecting you. Your friend summoned you because he needs some likes to his post. Glad to see you have started the work. God bless you. We must fight for God, we must not let atheist ridicule our God.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Hillarie:

smh I couldn't find the humour.
WELL, I DID. smiley
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin I wanted to do this to but since oga hardmirror Don carry the case ride on bro. Can U imagine Most of them suggesting they Beat the Child? One even say they should drown Him Religion Of Love my foot But one thing I notice is that The Muslims Posting on that Thread are Even making more sense than the So Called Christ Followers I will say it Again Religion Of Love my foot

OH MY BALLS, WTF DID I JUST READ?
YOU HAVE TO DROWN A 6YO KID BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW GOD EXISTS?

AND THEN YOU GO ON TO BLAME MUSLIMS FOR BOMBING YO ASSES BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MOHAMMED.

I'M DISSAPOINTED! EVEN IF THERE WAS EVER A GOD I'M SURE HE WOULDN'T WANT THIS.

OPSS.. HE'S A LOVER OF THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT KIDS. NEVER MIND.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

Another ignorant lie that even zeus doesn't claim,neither is it aware of. Ever met a worshipper of zeus,or another sinner atheist deceived you as usual?
Zeus died when people realized that gods don't live on mount olympus.
Religion is dying as people begin to realize the claims of Gods can't be substantiated.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Hillarie(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WELL, I DID. smiley
Good for ya!
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Zellie: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Everybody is busy indoctrination their children. And the funniest part is, a christian will believe an Hindu is wrong, a muslim thinks a christian is wrong. A jew believes muslims are wrong.
So who is teaching the young ones the right thing?
this is one thing about religion confuses me. Most religious persons were born into the religions they practice, and they believe adherents of other religions are doomed. So everyone is pretty much doomed.

If Christianity is the true religion, then the fates of those born into other religions had already been predestined. They were already hellbound before they were even born. What kind of god would be so unfair ?

It's fvcked up angry

5 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Zeus died when people realized that gods don't live on mount olympus.
Religion is dying as people begin to realize the claims of Gods can't be substantiated.

Zeus died, yet you refer to it in the present saying "So is Zeus, he only reveals himself to those who have eyes to see. Zeus is the father of all Gods". Do you know how confused you are at all?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Zellie:

this is one thing about religion confuses me. Most religious persons were born into the religions they practice, and they believe adherents of other religions are doomed. So everyone is pretty much doomed.

If Christianity is the true religion, then the fates of those born into other religions has already been predestined. They were already hellbound before they were even born. What kind of god would be so unfair ?

It's fvcked up angry

Were you born into atheism or what sort of poorly thought generalisation is this? Who do we blame for the millions of children born into extreme poverty in the slums? Are they predestined to be poor and to suffer all their lives? Do they need a way out of their reality, or some atheist to try to convince them that their situation is unreal and unfair?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by horlarwhalhe: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
You guys are doing great, Guys I don't come here to argue, everyone on the earth have a purpose on earth, let me ask everybody in this media one question,
Do you know your purpose on this earth? NO, only few knows their purpose, in Africa we have been brainwashed beyond recognition in the name of religion and selfish interest, Everybody have purpose on this earth but everything was forcefully taked way when we are young (kids). Do you know kid are spiritual when are little and understand the things of spirituality than most of pastor called g.o, of the church, because kid are connected to nature but when they are expressing them self and doing something you don't understand you call it Witch, wizard, demonic, because u don't understand it, people are afraid of what they don't understand next thing is to tag it evil spirits, imagine a kid using a left hand to do things and her mom beat hell out of him or her to change the hand to right, have you not changes the structure of the Brian of that kid?.
Remember Africa people are spiritual being we connected to nature before religion came and pollute the African spiritual, killed our ancestors, raped their wife, children, tortured them to give up their spiritual life and powers(and they corrupted it and tag it evil spirits(on what they don't understand), enslaved them to do hard labour, infect us with different virus telling you Africa are diseasefull ( we are full of disease), steal our history to their country change it brought it back to destroy us, to lead us astray so that they can have our resources, how on earth did we believe this religion.
We are f**ked.
WAKE up brother and sister from religion delusion

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Zellie: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

Were you born into atheism or what sort of poorly thought generalisation is this?

Did I ever claim to be an atheist? Besides I said "Most persons"

Who do we blame for the millions of children born into extreme poverty in the slums? Are they predestined to be poor and to suffer all their lives?
Their creator I guess, didn't he know them before they were born?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Zellie:

Did I ever claim to be an atheist? Besides I said "Most persons"

Their creator I guess, didn't he know them before they were born?

Did i ever claim to be human for you to know that i am? Were you born into your current thinking?
Are they predestined to be poor and to suffer all their lives? Do they need a way out of their reality, or some atheist to try to convince them that their situation is unreal and unfair?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by CoolUsername: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Deicide post=49080701][/quote]

When they ask us why we always talk about their gods. To me, it's like their admitting that their beliefs have no basis in reality but telling us to be silent about it just to preserve their fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

Zeus died, yet you refer to it in the present saying "So is Zeus, he only reveals himself to those who have eyes to see. Zeus is the father of all Gods". Do you know how confused you are at all?
You are the confused being here. Can't you read between the lines to understand that I am only saying your god is as unreal as Zeus. How can zeus died when he never existed. Saying he died is only a figure of speak to say believe in zeus died.
Funny you think you are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

Were you born into atheism or what sort of poorly thought generalisation is this? Who do we blame for the millions of children born into extreme poverty in the slums? Are they predestined to be poor and to suffer all their lives? Do they need a way out of their reality, or some atheist to try to convince them that their situation is unreal and unfair?
So why did your god allow them to be born to suffer or even die as babies in some extreme situations? Or is it the atheist's fault now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by hahn(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

Religion provides a false psychological cushion for those who subscribe to wishful thinking. Regardless, wishful thinking is synonymous to fooling your own self because you know it won't change anything but you act like it will.

Being realistic will lead one to seek for a solution to the problem and not depend on imaginary help from an imaginary being

3 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
CoolUsername:

When they ask us why we always talk about their gods. To me, it's like their admitting that their beliefs have no basis in reality but telling us to be silent about it just to preserve their fantasy.
So true, so far so good you don't see any of them addressing the op, they are all here to distract us from the facts, which is the exposure of how children are indoctrinated, after all the pitiable methods were proposed by christians. All proving they don't even know for sure their god exists, therefore resorting to tricks and force to get the child indoctrinated.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
4reala:
thank God u said "god", because the God I serve is the almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. Who gave his only begotten son(Jesus Christ) who died on d cross for u and me to be saved. Pls don't deny him matt 10v33

The god Jehovah you serve is as puny, tiny, imaginary and incompetent as all other gods smiley
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by ValentineMary(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
I did not expect xtians to even comment. But the shameless people did. How could u come in all honesty to attack someone who spoted a loophole in the teachings of fellow xtians all the xtians that droped a comment here should close their face in shame. Religion is a hoax and a justification for injustice.
To know how bad it is, walk up to an average xtian and ask him "Should we replace all our factories to church?" the likely ans u would get is yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
ValentineMary:
I did not expect xtians to even comment. But the shameless people did. How could u come in all honesty to attack someone who spoted a loophole in the teachings of fellow xtians all the xtians that droped a comment here should close their face in shame. Religion is a hoax and a justification for injustice.
To know how bad it is, walk up to an average xtian and ask him "Should we replace all our factories to church?" the likely ans u would get is yes.

grin

There is this story I read about Ray Kroc who joined McDonald's in 1954 and built it into the most successful fast food operation in the world.

He once went to give a lecture at Oxford university, I hope I got the uni right, and the students invited him to hang out with them at a bar later on. He agreed.

While having drinks and joking, he asked the kids "what business am I in?". The kids all laughed, thinking he was trying to be funny. "You sell burgers", they said. He said, "it is real estate"

You see, whenever he wanted to build a McDonald's restaurant, he would make sure they bought the land. And they bought lands in prime places across the US. His real business was real estate.

Ever wonder why there is an RCCG branch everywhere? Even in remote forests? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

You are the confused being here. Can't you read between the lines to understand that I am only saying your god is as unreal as Zeus. How can zeus died when he never existed. Saying he died is only a figure of speak to say believe in zeus died.
Funny you think you are intelligent.

i have never mentioned being intelligent, do you suffer from inferiority complex? Speak plainly, why should i have to read anything i wish between your lines. You said zeus died, you talked about its actions in present tense, now you ask me how can it die? Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
HardMirror:

So why did your god allow them to be born to suffer or even die as babies in some extreme situations? Or is it the atheist's fault now?

You missed the point. The reality of the suffering and the solution to the suffering is what is important and should be priority. Atheists spend their lives trying to convince that the suffering is either unreal or unfair. They have no solution as usual.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

Religion provides a false psychological cushion for those who subscribe to wishful thinking. Regardless, wishful thinking is synonymous to fooling your own self because you know it won't change anything but you act like it will.

Being realistic will lead one to seek for a solution to the problem and not depend on imaginary help from an imaginary being

A allegedly false cushion is better than none. What is your cushion, where is your solution? Is seeking an imaginary being mutually exclusive to solution to The problem? What is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by hahn(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Image123:

A allegedly false cushion is better than none. What is your cushion, where is your solution? Is seeking an imaginary being mutually exclusive to solution to The problem? What is the problem?

Let us take into consideration a situation where a Christian gets struck by a deadly disease and refuses to visit a hospital because he believes god will heal him. He prays, doesn't take any medication. Then dies.

Then someone else who doesn't look to an imaginary being to help, gets the same disease and takes medication and lives as a result of the medication he took.

Do you now see why wishful thinking is deadly?

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by TrajansKong: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Zellie:
If Christianity is the true religion, then the fates of those born into other religions has already been predestined. They were already hellbound before they were even born. What kind of god would be so unfair ?
Yahweh.

Jehovah.

The Lord of Hosts. The Consuming Fire. The Jealous, angry God that will not be mocked. The God of blood sacrifice. The God who ordains slavery. The god that commands mass rape. The god of chosen people. The god who created hell and hellfire to burn all who love him not.

That murrfirr.

Worship him. Love him. Or be tortured forever.

You know the deal...

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by OgundeleT(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

grin

There is this story I read about Ray Kroc who joined McDonald's in 1954 and built it into the most successful fast food operation in the world.

He once went to give a lecture at Oxford university, I hope I got the uni right, and the students invited him to hang out with them at a bar later on. He agreed.

While having drinks and joking, he asked the kids "what business am I in?". The kids all laughed, thinking he was trying to be funny. "You sell burgers", they said. He said, "it is real estate"

You see, whenever he wanted to build a McDonald's restaurant, he would make sure they bought the land. And they bought lands in prime places across the US. His real business was real estate.

Ever wonder why there is an RCCG branch everywhere? Even in remote forests? tongue
Just SMH for you. well, chisos will forgive you
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:

Let us take into consideration a situation where a Christian gets struck by a deadly disease and refuses to visit a hospital because he believes god will heal him. He prays, doesn't take any medication. Then dies.

Then someone else who doesn't look to an imaginary being to help, gets the same disease and takes medication and lives as a result of the medication he took.

Do you now see why wishful thinking is deadly?

I'll take into consideration the situation where you tell me the problem and the solution to the problem. That's what i asked. If following God provides the false psychological cushion, what does ungodliness provide?
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by noblefada: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Get answers to all your questions and more from messages http://livingwordmedia.org/

Truly God will never leaves His people without a witness, He is faithful.
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by hahn(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Image123:

I'll take into consideration the situation where you tell me the problem and the solution to the problem. That's what i asked. If following God provides the false psychological cushion, what does ungodliness provide?

A life without an imaginary god. Simple

As opposed to empty promises and grand delusions of paradise in a life that has not been proven to exist undecided

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by HardMirror(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
noblefada:
Get answers to all your questions and more from messages http://livingwordmedia.org/

Truly God will never leaves His people without a witness, He is faithful

Lol! Hahahahaha

Smh. You mean Truely God will never leave his people without a withness? For real? You mean the withness that speaks on behalf of God? That claims God talks to him?

You people are just so easy to fool. Once someone mentions God, your senses are gone.
No wonder politicians are using God massively for their campaign (funny thing is they could even be Atheists secretly)

2 Likes

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by realmindz: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
4reala:
he is knocking @ d door of ur heart, pls open for him

picture of the white bearded Jew standing or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by realmindz: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
4reala:
@op d Bible says in prov 22v6 dat u shld train up a child d way he shld go, u can read d rest. And Ephesians 6v1-4 gives u a clear understanding of d relationship b/w parents and their children
I don't need the bible to tell me this simple logic.

A child has a blank mind...bring me a baby boy and let me write watever I wish into his heart, so shall he be...

I can make him a Muslim, a Buddhist, a jehova witness, a Catholic, a traditional worshipper...All is indoctrination

I can make him speak French, German, English and even speak in tongues...
Re: Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God by realmindz: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
4reala:
thank God u said "god", because the God I serve is the almighty God, the creator of heaven and earth and everything in it. Who gave his only begotten son(Jesus Christ) who died on d cross for u and me to be saved. Pls don't deny him matt 10v33

According to your religion, ur indoctrination, ur delusions...if u had been born in Saudi Arabia, u will never be saying the same thing at this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Christian Woman Sleep Around More Than Muslim Girls / How Are You Celebrating Christmas? / Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.