Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

See What This Girl Posted On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Posted On Instagram (8758 Views)

See What A Girl Posted in a Facebook group (pics) / See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos 18+) / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
See what a girl posted on Instagram all in the name of Fun! What is this world turning into? I am overwhelmingly flabbergasted by the behaviours of youths of these days.. Lalasticlala FP immediately, My grammer can't be taken for granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Topestbilly(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
Shame has left this world..

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Dabigbroda(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by 4reala(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Shamelss fooooool
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Davash222(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
She's pretty

Op, help me with her contact grin

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Davash222:
She's pretty

Op, help me with her contact grin

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
It fashion.nd wen u tel dem,dey reply u wit"u neva jaaa" undecided
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by bitchcrafts: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
For her mind now, the message she be passing be say her market dey sell well well. Isokay, kontinu!
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by nextprince: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Nothing is wrong. She is very 'civilised'. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by avril9(f): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
There is an old saying n it goes thus: the 1% giving the rest 99% a bad name now wit the way times hv changed it will b the 99% giving the remaining 1% a bad name.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't understand people sometimes angry wetin concern una na your breast. Mind you business. Mtcheeeeew
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by skondo09(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
I tink her name is Eve..mother of many nations..she need to feed dem
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by youngberry001(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
I don't understand people sometimes angry wetin concern una na your breast. Mind you business. Mtcheeeeew
sharrap jhor unah go see fact's nd u go still ignored am mtcheewww
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
youngberry001:
sharrap jhor unah go see fact's nd u go still ignored am mtcheewww

Who made it fact. I'm sure it's a dundee like you. Grow up

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Muvacci(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
And this one will be somebody's mother... sad
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by lilmax(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
this one is in the same league so don't blame her grin
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

Who made it fact. I'm sure it's a dundee like you. Grow up
We should grow up? Issokay
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by iykekelvins(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
This pic is as old as Nairaland

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Rozaystunna(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
feminist pls cry more!!
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
lilmax:
this one is in the same league so don't blame her grin

I would have said you are very st*pid and common sense Is far from you but I realised that it's your upbringing that is flawed. Omo jatijati go to school they won't.
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

I would have said you are very st*pid and common sense Is far from you but I realised that it's your upbringing that is flawed. Omo jatijati go to school they won't.
So who is the one that didn't go to school? You are supporting this atrocious picture and still bragging about education.. Mrs school goer
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
All the guys insulting her on this thread would gladly fuçk her if given the shance. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by lilmax(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

we all know you being a prostitute is inherent grin hence the reason I said you are in the same league with her......why get annoyed? you should be proud of your profession okay?

pains of childbirth should be of less concern due to the fact that the baby will slip through because of how big your tunnel is grin
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
izublingz:

So who is the one that didn't go to school? You are supporting this atrocious picture and still bragging about education.. Mrs school goer

You are silly. That's why I said you should go to school just because I asked people to mind their business doesn't mean I support or condemn her actions. I just don't believe that judging people makes us better than them.

I'm sure you are not blind to see she's an adult old enough to make her own decisions.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS child!

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
*enters thread with gongon ANIPE ANASHAUN LOMO YEN OO!
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:

You are silly. That's why I said you should go to school just because I asked people to mind their business doesn't mean I support or condemn her actions. I just don't believe that judging people makes us better than them.

I'm sure you are not blind to see she's an adult old enough to make her own decisions.
MIND YOUR BUSINESS child!
Who is judging? That's what people like you say when you try to feebly defend stupid act
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
lilmax:
we all know you being a prostitute is inherent grin hence the reason I said you are in the same league with her......why get annoyed? you should be proud of your profession okay?

pains of childbirth should be of less concern due to the fact that the baby will slip through because of how big your tunnel is grin

I accept whatever profession you give me. But I'm sure someone told you about pains of less painful childbirth it's only a bastard would know the feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling too.
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
lilmax:

I accept whatever profession you give me. But I'm sure someone told you about pains of less painful childbirth it's only a bastard would know the feeling and I'm sure you know the feeling too. grin grin grin
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by Paseus(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
sarahade:
op see another one hia
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
izublingz:

Who is judging? That's what people like you say when you try to feebly defend stupid act

Like you are not being stupid now.
Re: See What This Girl Posted On Instagram by sarahade(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Paseus:
op see another one hia

Yes I'm here what are you going to do about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street / See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions / SCAMMER: The Latest Nairaland Scammer — Usoro Prince Bassey - 09023320370 [Pict]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.