Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street (8763 Views)

Woman Removed Her Pant Along D Road Because Of 20k She Wanted To Collect (video) / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Petfadblog: 5:59am On Sep 22, 2019
A man and his married lover have been disgraced after they got stuck together while having s*x at a hotel.

A married woman and her boyfriend got the disgrace of a lifetime after getting stuck during lovemaking. The two who couldn't endure the terrible encounter cried out for help as people gathered to watch the show.

The incident happened at a hotel named 'Explor-Inn Hotel, Bar. Resto.

It was gathered that the woman couldn't endure the pain after getting stuck and decided to shout for help. The shout attracted the attention of neighbours at the hotel who came to their aid.

They were pushed along the street to the place where they could be separated. But, before that, a huge crowd had gathered to witness the disgraceful incident. The woman used a cloth to cover her face while being pushed.

It is believed the husband of the woman must have used 'magun' an African concoction used by a man on his wife to catch her incase she's cheating on him.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/boyfriend-gets-stuck-inside-married.html
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Tolexander: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2019
Sticker

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Tolexander: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2019
It is believed the husband of the woman must have used 'magun' an African concoction used by a man on his wife to catch her incase she's cheating on him.
This is a thunderbolt!

The man probably concocted dog’s pen!s( cut while mating), cashew gum and some other traditional ingredients which I can’t mention here. Soaked in the concoction, a thin dry ewedu stem (used in making jute), laid across the passage for the woman to cross.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by happybee: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
This is a thunderbolt!

The man probably concocted dog’s pen!s( cut while mating), cashew gum and some other traditional ingredients which I can’t mention here. Soaked in the concoction, a thin dry ewedu stem (used in making jute), laid across the passage for the woman to cross.
Èn lè o..
Agba awo...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Tolexander: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2019
happybee:
Èn lè o..
Agba awo...
o se o

Orunmila a gbe o o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by thefamousnaija9: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Funmmyastic: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
This is a thunderbolt!

Hmmmm awon baba niyen.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by CAPSLOCKED: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2019
INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM WE DISGRACE AND SHAME THEM.... AND LAUGH AT THEM AND MAKE UP SILLY JOKES AND SUPERSTITIOUS FABLES ABOUT THE SITUATION.

THE BLACK MAN, STUPĮDITY AND HYPOCRISY ARE AN INSEPARABLE CONJOINED TRIPLETS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by MrWTF(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM WE DISGRACE AND SHAME THEM.... AND LAUGH AT THEM AND MAKE UP SILLY JOKES AND SUPERSTITIOUS FABLES ABOUT THE SITUATION.

THE BLACK MAN, STUPĮDITY AND HYPOCRISY ARE AN INSEPARABLE CONJOINED TRIPLETS.
The fear of being disgraced and shamed would leave one with no other options than to commit suicide.

You wonder why there's an increase in the rate of suicide in Your country?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by chiommy123(f): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2019
MrWTF:
The fear of being disgraced and shamed would leave one with no other options than to commit suicide.

You wonder why there's an increase in the rate of suicide in Your country?
will you be shamed and disgraced if you did the right thing?

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by fidelmarshal199: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2019
chiommy123:

will disgracing them make the deed undone?

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2019
chiommy123:

SINCE WHEN DID HAVING SEX BECOME A WRONG THING?
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by nicepoker101(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SINCE WHEN DID HAVING SEX BECOME A WRONG THING?
A married woman is in question here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by MrWTF(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
chiommy123:
no one's above mistake
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by prawf(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omo odo agba
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by jayextra(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
And huncle been dey nack doggy oh...pusssy jst lock grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by BareFacedLies(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
nicepoker101:
A married woman is in question here.

It's not a crime to fùck a married woman so long as you did not rape her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
This is a thunderbolt!

This is simply a medical condition and will be corrected at hospital. Wake up, there's nothing like African juju.
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Tolexander: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
J111333:
This is simply a medical condition and will be corrected at hospital. Wake up, there's nothing like African juju.
you wanna tell me about penis captivus?

A pikin no know medicine, e call am vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
I used to be like you till I saw with my eyes.

Hope you’re having a nice Sunday.
J111333:
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
If it wasn’t rape, there’s no sin in having sex with a married woman.

But why married woman, the single ones don finish?
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Lamanii22(f): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
o se o

Orunmila a gbe o o

Hahaha baba ooo ... Ashe ooo
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Lamanii22(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
you wanna tell me about penis captivus?

A pikin no know medicine, e call am vegetable

Omode o mo Ogun, o kpe lefo
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Tolexander: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

Omode o mo Ogun, o kpe lefo
a da fun o

Ori re o kan ke.

Oko re lo ma fe
O ko ni si ile ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Lamanii22(f): 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
a da fun o

Ori re o kan ke.

Oko re lo ma fe
O ko ni si ile ya cheesy

Ashee baba... Eyin naa e kpe fun wa...
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by nurex01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na glue
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by nurex01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Tolexander:
a da fun o

Ori re o kan ke.

Oko re lo ma fe
O ko ni si ile ya cheesy
lol! Agbakan
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
RyanD147:
I used to be like you till I saw with my eyes.

Hope you’re having a nice Sunday.
I'm telling you that juju doesn't exist, forget the hypes.
Yea, I'm trying to have a nice Sunday only that banga soup wey dey hungry me now is not within reach. sad
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Jombom: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emi no ni oko o !
Mo ti de.

Lamanii22:

Ashee baba... Eyin naa e kpe fun wa..
Tolexander post=82462925:
a da fun o

Ori re o kan ke.

Oko re lo ma fe
O ko ni si ile ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
There are some instances I would have loved to share but.....
As Banga no dey, manage stew nah
J111333:
I'm telling you that juju doesn't exist, forget the hypes.
Yea, I'm trying to have a nice Sunday only that banga soup wey dey hungry me now is not within reach. sad
Re: Boyfriend Gets Stuck Inside Married Women During S*x And Dragged Along D Street by nicepoker101(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
BareFacedLies:

It's not a crime to fùck a married woman so long as you did not rape her!
you don't mean it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Anal Experience / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!! / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.