Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers (53639 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Rich Lagos Sugar Mummy Loveth Needs A Strong Energetic Guy For The Night / Lagos Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by stainlex(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Shit is lucrative as Bleep!
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by IJOBA2: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2016
[size=30pt]ABEG SHEY KONGA NO DEY SING AGAIN NI[/size]
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by brightalo1010: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Am I that mad to pay for someone to arrange ladies for me?

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by IJOBA2: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2016
WHAT IF THE SO CALLED SUGAR MALEE ASK YOU TO WASH HER GUTTER WITH YA TONGUE

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by obembet(f): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2016
anyway, am still searching for one
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by clickwtB(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2016
Fake,fraudulent and dangerous,you might fall into the hands of ritualist etc
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by onyxo76(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Destiny destroying mummies, a lot of them have made evil covenants which must be renewed at regular intervals and these sugar boyz semen etc always comes in handy, later in life the young man will be a regular customer of Pastor D.K olukoya at MFM prayer city trying in vain to be set free from the strong man manipulating his life.

4 Likes

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by goshen26: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2016
I had similar experience during my NYSC in edo state...I got a text on one fateful aft noon

"Sugar mummy Mrs bla bla has viewed ur status and she is interested in u...this is her number ******, I called, and a voice that sound like a white responded, she asked me to.drop that she will call back, she called and told me she works in port Harcourt, her hubby and children are in.USA, she will be returning home in few weeks, but wants to test a Nigerian D..k n4 she leaves, she started calling me from time to time.

She asked wat do I want her to buy for me when coming to Delta, cos we are planned to meet in a hotel at asaba...I played along..I told her to buy clothes for me, nice shirts, she would say that that is too small on a first date she will meet me, ask me to mention more expensive stuff...I told laptop (Apple sha)

For like a month we were talking, she makes all the calls, at first I fell oooo....the ascent of the white never changed too, she will reaffirm if I have long ....

Fast forward to the main day. She told me that she has seen the hotel in Saba, but the she liked is a certain, one funny name like this, trust Lagos boy na, I check the name online, no hotel bears it in Saba. She told me that she is having prob with
account , she can't transfer money to the bank account of the hotel to book the hotel for us, she gave the number of purported manager of the OGB hotel, I called and that one self play along, that I should send money to his account, I told him why his account n not hotels, he said since we want to pay part payment for executive which is 17000, and he will be the one to know to how to get it down as against the hotel regulation...I smiled at him...and said OK

My oyinbo called few minutes after I dropped with the guy, and said ow va with arrangement, that her flight from portharcount to asaba is for 12, she is rounding up everything in the office. One statement I always laugh at is "money is not my problem, when we see I will pay u back....I asked the manager to send account na, he did, a first bank account sha, I told him I will like to pay by cash, I want to see their facility first.... I told um already in Agbor heading to asaba, Na so yaw a gas ooo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by meetdavid: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2016
boykas:
What can I say... Have witness this a lot of times and my friend told me the woman needs happiness.. Imagine me on top old woman. Ouch..

Gerrahear

Kk u AV posted I AV read...I agree with u because ts d same tin dey tell me wen I kal too, but I nid one...sincerely!!
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2016
I want an older woman,not just because of the money but because they appreciate good lashing and can stand the momentum,younger girls to me are just cry babies and that alone kills my urge/moral.

3 Likes

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Btruth: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2016
both sugar mummies and their sugar boys or sugar babies...., they all need deliverance. angry

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Harmony92(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2016
shocked sex slave/ gigolo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by demoore1(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Dino meleye is the only senator in Nigeria with balls.. this is what democracy should look like. Ride on best preforming senator

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Harmony92:
shocked sex slave/ gigolo lipsrsealed
You mean male oloshos? grin
They plenty na even for Nairaland here especially all these undergraduates and jobless guys tongue
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by holluphemydavid(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Anyone scamed in dis act deserve it
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by free2ryhme: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Most of these boys get their destiny used for money rituals
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by akilo1: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2016
This is another way is spreading HIV grin
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Who is that man that can last 4 hours? Scammers make it too good to be true. I just pity young guys that get down with oldies.

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Pylony(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2016
QUESTION FOR THE GODs: Are there real Sugar mummies on Nairaland? If Yes contact me grin and if No, nna why!! :-(

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by atilla(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2016
I'm looking for a suga mummy. Please epp. Any suga mummy reading this my no is 08094194190

Tenxz
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by czarr(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
demoore1:
Dino meleye is the only senator in Nigeria with balls.. this is what democracy should look like. Ride on best preforming senator
I don't even know what to say lipsrsealed

Wrong thread bro...
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by yourmmyblack(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
boykas:
What can I say... Have witness this a lot of times and my friend told me the woman needs happiness.. Imagine me on top old woman. Ouch..

Gerrahear

I beg introduce me to your guy pls, OWO ni KoKo
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
I met a SM here on NL once. She would call and talk forever. She would offer gifts which i refused. She wanted me so bad I got scared. I had to throw away the number after blocking her wasn't working as she had a thousand numbers.
SM and Sugar boy affairs are only sweet in your fantasy. In real life,she could be evil,spreading disease or an adulterous wife that's gonna get you killed or all three. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by shadrach77: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
goshen26:
I had similar experience during my NYSC in edo state...I got a text on one fateful aft noon

"Sugar mummy Mrs bla bla has viewed ur status and she is interested in u...this is her number ******, I called, and a voice that sound like a white responded, she asked me to.drop that she will call back, she called and told me she works in port Harcourt, her hubby and children are in.USA, she will be returning home in few weeks, but wants to test a Nigerian D..k n4 she leaves, she started calling me from time to time.

She asked wat do I want her to buy for me when coming to Delta, cos we are planned to meet in a hotel at asaba...I played along..I told her to buy clothes for me, nice shirts, she would say that that is too small on a first date she will meet me, ask me to mention more expensive stuff...I told laptop (Apple sha)

For like a month we were talking, she makes all the calls, at first I fell oooo....the ascent of the white never changed too, she will reaffirm if I have long ....

Fast forward to the main day. She told me that she has seen the hotel in Saba, but the she liked is a certain, one funny name like this, trust Lagos boy na, I check the name online, no hotel bears it in Saba. She told me that she is having prob with
account , she can't transfer money to the bank account of the hotel to book the hotel for us, she gave the number of purported manager of the OGB hotel, I called and that one self play along, that I should send money to his account, I told him why his account n not hotels, he said since we want to pay part payment for executive which is 17000, and he will be the one to know to how to get it down as against the hotel regulation...I smiled at him...and said OK

My oyinbo called few minutes after I dropped with the guy, and said ow va with arrangement, that her flight from portharcount to asaba is for 12, she is rounding up everything in the office. One statement I always laugh at is "money is not my problem, when we see I will pay u back....I asked the manager to send account na, he did, a first bank account sha, I told him I will like to pay by cash, I want to see their facility first.... I told um already in Agbor heading to asaba, Na so yaw a gas ooo.

Which yawa gas? Finish the story now cry undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by goshen26: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
shadrach77:

Which yawa gas? Finish the story now cry undecided tongue

Smile
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Decryptor(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sugar mummies don't work with Agents. They just take advantage of the scenario when it plays out. I have dated one before in Abuja and to tell you the honest truth, it doesn't look as pleasant as it seems and the CONs outweighs the PROs

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Decryptor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
onyxo76:
Destiny destroying mummies, a lot of them have made evil covenants which must be renewed at regular intervals and these sugar boyz semen etc always comes in handy, later in life the young man will be a regular customer of Pastor D.K olukoya at MFM prayer city trying in vain to be set free from the strong man manipulating his life.

And you think it's only sugar mummies that are "destiny destroyers" ? Even most of these young girls follow!

1 Like

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Damfostopper(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Royal155:
Is that all?
lemme help yu

Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by ipledge10(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
I can say this is the most detailed article I have read on nairaland this year...and well researched as well.if you want a sugar boy, holla at your boy. My service is free, you just have to pay my rent, pay for my gas, insurance, car loan, and other bills... Thank you
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
grin
grin
grin

RUNS BOYS!

MEN WHOR|E!!

Now we shall perhaps stop bashing our ladies. Yeye hypocritical and patriarchal Nigerian society. cheesy
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by StuntingBlack(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Truth is, dating a sugar mummy for financial reasons is no problem. The real deal comes when she wants you for reasons more disastrous. Heck, I will so much welcome the idea of a SM. But this is Nigeria fellas, there is more to sugar mummies than sugar mummies. Sides this, I'M SO MUCH IN.
Re: Sex And Scam: Lagos Sugar Mummies’ ‘Lucrative’ Offers by boykas(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
yourmmyblack:

I beg introduce me to your guy pls, OWO ni KoKo
Guy you make me laugh... Eventhough the woman fit born you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.