Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi (28945 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by conductor1: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2016
How Chinedu my son was killed - Stella Oduah's ex-hubby laments

Lt-Col. Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi (rtd.), the estranged husband of senator Stella Oduah and father of late Chinedu Maxuel Etoromi who was laid to rest last weekend at his mother's hometown in Anambra, has spoken out again.

In reply to his eldest son, Mr Tuoyo Etoromi-Oduah's letter where Tuoyo swore to be "rather called a bastard than to be called your son," Pa Etoromi wrote on Sunday:

[b]"Eyituoyo my son, they have misled you. When Omabuwa came home last year, Stella, your mother told me to call you to come home.

"She gave me your phone number. She said you were in the United States of America and don't answer calls. All calls to that your phone were not answered. I believe Omabuwa was killed, that is why Stella refused to tell me.

"The stories about how Stella took you away need not be told now. The grief that my son, Omabuwa who was contacted by your junior sister, Valentina Omawumi Etoromi and who came home is dead is too much a pain for me now. Stella should bring our kids home. I want to bury Omabuwa who is now late, and you my lovely son, Eyituoyo should come home. I married Stella traditionally and under Igbo marriage law, every child she has before my dowry is returned belongs to me.

"It is Stella and not yourself who should tell me that my son, Omabuwa, your senior brother is dead.

"You said you offered flight tickets and accommodation to attend the burial and funeral of my son. Burial where? Do you have flight infrastructures at Akili Ozizor now? Is it Ibo culture for a woman whose dowry was paid to take her children's corpse to her home town? That is abomination. The controversies surrounding Omabuwa's death will be investigated".

"My son, do not allow yourself to be dragged into what you do not have knowledge. Could it be that Omabuwa was killed because he came home? This is not the time to talk. May the Almighty God grant us His Mercies, show us light that will make us know the truth. Amen.

"Eyituoyo, I am not Mr Satchie Etoromi. I was commissioned into the Nigerian Army and attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel before Stella came into my life. I was also conferred with a Chieftaincy title when she was with me. It is a pity that you were not told my status in life. You will know I am not a nonentity as you were made to believe"

"My marriage with Stella was not short. She moved out of our home 19 years ago and so her telling you she divorced me 30 years ago is another big lie. How old are you? So why did she tell you all these lies? I am an incorruptible and disciplined officer and gentleman and you shall be proud that my blood flows in your veins when the truth becomes knowledge. I was a polygamous man before Stella married me. I married many wives and it is a custom of our people. His Royal Highness, Igwe Oduah 1 of blessed memory had many wives too, so what did I do wrong?

"When Stella took you and everything away, in humility I prayed for the Almighty God's mercy. Must she not do the needful and bring you to me? The Almighty God shall judge. I am your father. Bring Omabuwa home and come with him. I am not threatening you nor your mother. .

"May the Almighty God bless you my son. All will be well."[/b]

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/how-chinedu-my-son-was-killed-stella.html

3 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Aufbauh(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2016
These kids are really confused.
Denying your paternity and still bearing his surname seems contradictory.

The part of Nigeria i come from it is a taboo to bury one's son without his knowledge and consent irrespective of any outstanding quarrel between both families provided the kid have not claim the paternity of someone else before the demise.
The wealth,clout, influence or the background of the woman is immaterial,if Stella attempt this in my place her paternal lineage will be forgotten.

Anyway culture differs but i don't think African culture support this shenanigan.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by conductor1: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2016
This story get as e be

3 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by yekparikpa(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2016
When will people learn to take their privacy away from the media.

13 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mhisbliss(f): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2016
like he's the first person that died, what of the less privileged dying everyday, no one is intrested in them because they're less privileged, make we hear word abeg

10 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by ajepako(f): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2016
It is so sad that even in this tragic time in their lives, both parties choose to wash their dirty linen in public..

lt is a gross disrespect to the memory of the young deceased..

So sad...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by LoveDecay(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2016
ajepako:
It is so sad that even in this tragic time in their lives, both parties choose to wash their dirty linen in public..

lt is a gross disrespect to the memory of the young deceased..

So sad...

Take it or leave, that guy death no be ordinary.

Why bury him in his maternal home. Was he disowned ... why bury him as a bastard, with 61 priests....

45 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
That boy shouldn't have insulted his father and I wonder why Stella had to bury a full grown man in her father's compound. So far the man paid dowry and married her properly the kids are his.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2016
Just as PDP used to say, it's a family affair.
Pls is the dad from Ebonyi? Cos I believe Ebonyians are the only igbos who are polygamous. A more informed igbo person can educate me though, we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by attackgat: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016
In Igbo culture, a man who is rejected by his father or fathers people can return to his mothers kindred where he be allowed to assume his mothers original surname and live out his life there just as if he were in his fathers domain.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by jerryunit48: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2016
Nawao
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by ajepako(f): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

Take it or leave, that guy death no be ordinary.

Why bury him in his maternal home. Was he disowned ... why bury him as a bastard, with 61 priests....

lt is so sad l tell you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by PFRB: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Aufbauh:
These kids are really confused.
Denying your paternity and still bearing his surname seems contradictory.

The part of Nigeria i come from it is a taboo to bury one's son without his knowledge and consent irrespective of any outstanding quarrel between both families provided the kid have not claim the paternity of someone else before the demise.
The wealth,clout, influence or the background of the woman is immaterial,if Stella attempt this in my place her paternal lineage will be forgotten.

Anyway culture differs but i don't think African culture support this shenanigan.

The part of Nigeria I come from. The part of Nigeria I come from. The part of Nigeria I come from. 1000 years ago is not today.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Aufbauh(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2016
PFRB:

The part of Nigeria I come from. The part of Nigeria I come from. The part of Nigeria I come from. 1000 years ago is not today.

Our own culture is not easily destroy with time and money. I am certain the scenario here can't happen in my place up till date.

5 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by SurePresident: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Sad. angry
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by soberdrunk(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
Ghen ghen! The rich also cry season 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
Oga o... Oro family leleyi ke.... Settle privately biko

4 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
Do you have flight infrastructures at Akili Ozizor now? Is it Ibo culture for a woman whose dowry was paid to take her children's corpse to her home town? That is abomination. angry angry

"...I was commissioned into the Nigerian Army and attained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel before Stella came into my life. I was also conferred with a Chieftaincy title when she was with me. It is a pity that you were not told my status in life. " Stella sef angry

"....My marriage with Stella was not short. She moved out of our home 19 years ago and so her telling you she divorced me 30 years ago is another big lie. shocked shocked shocked Senator Stella sef angry

"Must she not do the needful and bring you to me? " Senator Stella Oduah has been doing the needful since time immemorial

I see grief, frustration, anger and bitterness all through this presentation...this government sef embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Benite: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
lalastica

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Lescalier: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
I feel the man's pain, but I doubt he's pained.

Is it when one child dies you start fighting for his corpse? Why didn't u fight to train the child or fight for custody of the others.

As for this Madam ex minister now senator, only you married this soldier man and Ogiewonyi (former minister for works). Abeg who else did/has she married.

29 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Pavore9: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2016
attackgat:
In Igbo culture, a man who is rejected by his father or fathers people can return to his mothers kindred where he be allowed to assume his mothers original surname and live out his life there just as if he were in his fathers domain.

You captured it...there are so many dynamics involved. Though not same as the topic but from my own part when a man dies, his maternal side is formally informed and they come and meet the deceased's kinsmen and they agree on where their grandson/nephew will be buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by sukkot: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Stella done use her son do money ritual

8 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by blackrules1(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Who dey write all these poem?
Was it written before or after the guy's death?

The rich also cry.
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
This man just dey constitute..nawao..
Where have you been all this while..you know raise voice..you know talk..you know do anything...you self no publish your profile..nothing about you..and you're living..all of sudden..mmandie..you wan comedey form boss..and caring..
Oh man...dem. don bury the boy..all this your mumu cry na sentiment wey no fit raise dust..
V made a mistake..and it cant be redo..the woman v moved ahead...
For 19yrs now..
Please allow the boy to rest in peace..and make peace with the living..cos you still have time..
We don't want to hear this you mumu talk tomorrow again..God forbid anything happens..
Wetin sef..

13 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
i just tire for this people matter undecided well i believe this man to the core, cos he just wants the family to do the right thing. not that he has anything to gain from this

3 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by hUmaneOne: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2016
frenchwine:
Just as PDP used to say, it's a family affair.
Pls is the dad from Ebonyi? Cos I believe Ebonyians are the only igbos who are polygamous. A more informed igbo person can educate me though, we learn everyday

He's from the itsekiri tribe in warri, not igbo

8 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmm pride kills oooo.

Even if you hate your ex-husband, respect your culture ma. You should know much as a woman from the same tribe or why didn't your elders advise you against such act?

The way people reason when they have money is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by repogirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2016
They should let this matter rest and stop airing their issues in public na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Greataausim(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2016
X
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by PaulIdu: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Everyone including 61 priests are enjoying this abomination and show of shame perpetrated by Stella Oduah because of her vast wealth but the the truth is when the repercussion of this abomination starts to bay for justice many who know the story won't be around and those who will bear the brunt will be the next generation of Etoromi ,then they will start running from night vigil to night vigil looking from solutions to what has hit them but won't realise that it all started on 2016 when thier wealthy grandmother decided to buy the corpse of her own son against wise counsel and the traditions of the land ..A word should be sufficient for the wise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by emmabest2000(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Aluu meru

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Uzodinma Denies Rejecting Edo Election Results, Not Heading To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.