Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

"Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi (28955 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mistyebby(f): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Please leave this man and his plenty talk. My records have it that delta men hardly make responsible fathers. U can research about it.

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Bond between a mother and child is the strongest in the universe. A man's blood may flow in his veins but her milk permeates his soul.
A child lost in life cannot be gained in death.
19 years in the shadows,now stepping into the light. A boy with nothing can be brought home with tears and pleas but a man with the world is free to fly and perch where he please.

3 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by willibounce1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
But why didn't this man care about the son when he was alive. All the same Stella should have done the right thing since she knows the tradition. This is what unnecessary pride on both sides have caused them.

2 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by sorepco(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
My friend u r misguided...nit becos they r less priviledged or poor. You dont hear the stories cos the mothers dont take upon themselves to bury a child without the father's consent.
Or maybe she has not the werewithall to do so!!

mhisbliss:
like he's the first person that died, what of the less privileged dying everyday, no one is intrested in them because they're less privileged, make we hear word abeg
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Nwaaba1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
It is an ibo culture to bury a child to his mother home if both the mother and child is been rejected by his father people, so I think that's the case.

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mamawin(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

Take it or leave, that guy death no be ordinary.

Why bury him in his maternal home. Was he disowned ... why bury him as a bastard, with 61 priests....

if the death of a child, a grown one for that matter, failed to reconcile the two parties, I don't think there's hope again. 61 priests? Hmmmmmm... to me, they are 61 'consultants' . He who pays the piper........
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pidggin:

And who was Joseph' father? Was he a sperm donor or widower who raised Joseph and his brother single handedly? People like you were the ones who made those sexist customs that you uphold. Talking rubbish and thinks he is intelligent

Read your post and tell us there is anything intelligent in what you are saying?

You be complete okpe
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mhisbliss(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
sorepco:
My friend u r misguided...nit becos they r less priviledged or poor. You dont hear the stories cos the mothers dont take upon themselves to bury a child without the father's consent.
Or maybe she has not the werewithall to do so!!

like you know me, please keep it to yourself my opinion mustn't be the same with yours
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
But why can't Oduah handover the corpse to the father? Why the hastened burial?
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by saintdennis(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pidggin:

If their traditional marriage involves paying respect to the gods of their land by pouring libation or acknowledging idols, yes they are.

See this uneducated man... did the man say anything about burying his child with idols?

Or he simply talked about following the age old tradition of burying the kid in his hometown (paternal side)

Gerrarahia jare.
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by LoveDecay(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

+234-803-666-6666 ; It's the nos to their coven grin

Direct your questions there, the PRO go help out.

2 Likes

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by double0seven(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm not going comment on who's right or wrong between Stella and he ex-husband, Eurotomi.

what I would like to talk about is about the son's public remarks about the father.

No matter what, it very highly disrespectful and rude for the boy to talk to his father in such a manner. It is obvious Stella approves of his indecent and highly disrespectful behavior towards the father, which is really sad.

The boy has no right to say what he said to his father. The matter is really between the mother and father. It would have been better if Stella spoke for herself.

That boy or man lacks proper upbringing for him to be so unbridled with mouth, even publicly towards his father. Even, his friends, though they may not say it, but will be distributed by such attitude.
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

+234-803-666-6666 ; It's the nos to their coven grin

Direct your questions there, the PRO go help out.
Thanks. Can you link me to the Head of Recruitment and Administration?
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by sledge08(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Serial wife! Season 5

Is it when one child dies you start fighting for his corpse? Why didn't u fight to train the child or fight for custody of the others.

As for this Madam ex minister now senator, only you married this soldier man and Ogiewonyi (former minister for works). Abeg who else did/has she married.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Lescalier: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Soso990240:
Didn't u read d part where he stated that he has being telling Stella to bring d kids home? I think theres more to their issue.
I certainly read it.

When you read it, didn't you figure out that he's lying.

If truly he has been telling the ex minister to bring the kids back, why didn't he make it public, just the way he did this.

All he needed to do was just write her an open letter when she was minister or now senator.

Isn't it better to fight openly while he was alive?

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Father ABRAHAMS of AFRICA! grin
See una lives?

How many children dis woman born?

We nefa count THE OGIEWONYI section of this polygamous curse o. grin

Polygamy na real CURSE!!!!t
Twa!!!! cry
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by Fadahunsi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
bounty007:
This man just dey constitute..nawao..
Where have you been all this while..you know raise voice..you know talk..you know do anything...you self no publish your profile..nothing about you..and you're living..all of sudden..mmandie..you wan comedey form boss..and caring..
Oh man...dem. don bury the boy..all this your mumu cry na sentiment wey no fit raise dust..
V made a mistake..and it cant be redo..the woman v moved ahead...
For 19yrs now..
Please allow the boy to rest in peace..and make peace with the living..cos you still have time..
We don't want to hear this you mumu talk tomorrow again..God forbid anything happens..
Wetin sef..

All these cannor hapun in Oduduwa land. It's even a taboo for a parent to bury his/her grown up child.. even if the father won't witness the burial, He is the one(so long he's still alive!) or an authority in the father's household that will tell them to goan bury the deceased... but who knows? Money makes all things happen!
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mistyebby(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Fadahunsi:

All these cannor hapun in Oduduwa land. It's even a taboo for a parent to bury his/her grown up child.. even if the father won't witness the burial, He is the one(so long he's still alive!) or an authority in the father's household that will tell them to goan bury the deceased... but who knows? Money makes all things happen!

Do u know your village in the Oduduwa land?..lol
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by mistyebby(f): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My dear, there are people you can't hand a toy over to and be rest assured that it will be properly taken care of, how much more the corpse of a beloved son.

Its glaring that the woman is grieving. To me he sounds irresponsible, instead of doing the needful he just ranting on social media from the comfort of his bedroom, who knows possibly stenched in alcohol.
Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by delishpot: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2016
double0seven:
I'm not going comment on who's right or wrong between Stella and he ex-husband, Eurotomi.

what I would like to talk about is about the son's public remarks about the father.

No matter what, it very highly disrespectful and rude for the boy to talk to his father in such a manner. It is obvious Stella approves of his indecent and highly disrespectful behavior towards the father, which is really sad.

The boy has no right to say what he said to his father. The matter is really between the mother and father. It would have been better if Stella spoke for herself.

That boy or man lacks proper upbringing for him to be so unbridled with mouth, even publicly towards his father. Even, his friends, though they may not say it, but will be distributed by such attitude.

Yeah, he should smile and endure. That has always being the way our society operates. Just smile while suffering and pretend it's not your cup of tea. See where it has led us.
Do you know what that young man has seen/heard to boldly come out and say such? Are you in the know about what has happened in the past? How are you sure it was just between dad and mom? Do you know the impact dad and mom quarrel has on kids? Do you think a child can shrug off abuse from one parent to the other and say oh well, it's between mom and dad? Even friends feel impact of their friend's problems talk less of kids and parents.

1 Like

Re: "Chinedu My Son Was Killed" - Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi by enomakos(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
mistyebby:
Please leave this man and his plenty talk. My records have it that delta men hardly make responsible fathers. U can research about it.
just because a man for delta dump you and your kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / 3 Coronavirus Cases Linked To Governor El-Rufa’s Staff In Kaduna / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.