Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report (29716 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Nigeria Deeply Divided - UN Report / Nigeria Deeply Divided-un Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by juman(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2016
The people of ibb generation destroyed nigeria so much.

Even the present president is not a national leader. He is a sectional leader.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Did Boko haram blow up pipelines?

Boko haram faced the north and even now they are powerless

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch
... My brother take it easy. Did you said that boko haram didn't call for a country? But they said they wanted to calve out an Islamic caliphate ruled by sharia laws. Is that not making calls for the country of their own?

You equally said again that boko haram didn't sabotage the economy? Haba brother, aren't you in this country when Buhari went abroad and told the press that insecurity (boko) has affected foreign investment and economic drive of the country. Please be objective!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by GMBuhari: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2016
ayusco85:

Shut up u Northern goat. Stop fooling urself in public. Northerners are trouble makers like it or not
ipobians are peace loving

Ya rite
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by GMBuhari: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2016
seunaj:

Guy, it's either Ure an illiterate or u are just idiotically bias. I am a Southwesterner, a YORUBA man to the core but pls don't write shit on my behalf. Avengers are fighting for their right, what is boko haram fighting for?? How many innocent lives has Avengers taken? How many underage girls has Avengers turned into sex slaves? Don't be stwepeed !
Bombing from Avengers have only contributed abt 5% to the dwindling economy. Government inability to balance for the falling oil price is what as landed Nigeria in this shit.

I don't argue with those who can't think
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by glassjar1: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2016
jpphilips:

Dumbest Thread ever, it worked for Sudan yet South Sudan is officially a refugee state run by the UNHCR, propaganda from neophytes who can neither afford electricity nor afford a Television.
Ignoramus!!

you are already falling ,you are the devil . you will be shamed at last ,you and your evil people ,just wait . cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Unbrandedguy: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:

All this is because a tribe in nigeria lost d elections... they accuse govt of nepotism yet they remain d most tribalistic set of human race ...they even av a slogan "our brother " ..brother wey use 6yrs wey no bring any development even to his homeland..if a yoruba bcums president wil dat add money to my account or d north wey dey rule no b their side beggars plenty pass..wu tribe epp ..OYO we all dey

Wen I was a kid, I have same thoughts like u have now, but when I became a man (like now), have children and desire a future free from intimidations, cultural clashes, religious clauses etc. I realised that I don't think abt only my pocket but my people. A referendum shld be called for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by silvyonys(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch

I think you should think twice next time before analyzing a particular situation. 'Boko harm did not sabotage the economy' but the money the government is supposed to use for other purposes are now used for feeding the IDPS. My candid opinion for a reasonable being.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Unbrandedguy: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

U re the one who can't think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by toye440: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
Emekamex:
Nigeria is a shi(t)hole.
like ur Brain
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by GoodMuyis(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
wecan:
Nigeria will soon divide. No man can stop, I said it when Buhari is elected as president that Nigeria is doomed, some of you started giving me names, but today how true is my word? Nigeria will never progress and those shouting one Nigeria are the most selfish people of all time, the only solution for peace and progress is disintegration.

Bros You sabi lie ehn,
Who and who dey give you name,

Quote the name or adonbilivit
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Truth4eva: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Am I the only one who saw this for poverty prevalence: 46.9% in the SW and 74.3% in the NW and NE. These regions have been taken to have contributed alot to the development of Nigeria. What about the poverty prevalence of SE which some argue that they don't chip in sth to the economy of Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by seunaj: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

I have dished out many foods for thought for u but if u still can't see any sense in all the comments that contributors have directed towards u, then u have a serious problem. It's OK, if u don't accept the truth but I can assure u that u can not defend Buhari beyond 2019. Enjoy ur personified defense while u still can. Terrorist!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Mboi2: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Do you know you reason like a vampire which I don't know if you are not one. The blood of a single person killed by Boko Haram worth more than million barrels of crude oil in Nigeria and Boko Haram killed thousands of people. How can you value wealth more than human lives.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by PointB: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
4. Even as hunger and despondence ravaged the land, King Bubu became lord of division, and orchestral of disunity!
5. He has removed several from many high offices, sons and daughters of inhabitants from the South and replaced same with his kinsmen from the North, many who called their god same name as him.
6. And he removed Cachu son of Ukuh who sits next to him as Master of Oil (for King Bubu had named himself Master of Oil).
7. And Cachu son of Ukuh was the superintendent of the country’s oil enterprise. He hailed from the South in the land of the Hebroes.
8. King Bubu replaced Cachu son of Ukuh, with Kasala son of Barru who hailed from the North.
9. In those days, the heads of Lower and Upper Chambers of Law are from the North. Now these men sit astride the coveted seats as leaders despite (or with connivance of) King Bubu.
10. And King Bubu also named his Chief Scribe, Chief of Staff and Head of Service from the North. The high Official who counts the tally when votes have been cast, King Bubu also appointed from the North.
11. In addition, King Bubu appointed the Chief Judge, and head of Appeal Court from the North.

Excerpts from HotChapters Chapter 24: King of the North
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/08/15/chapter-24-king-of-the-north/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
Some goats are still talking about crude oil

Anyways Nigeria was supposed to be one

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

Northerners are not formenting trouble, neither are the south westerners

Fill in the gap as to who is making trouble
look around you where ever you are, how many non indigenes own property more than easterners? And how many housas and Yorubas ever try to invest outside their region? We invest everywhere because we believe in the unity of the nation but those who scream one Nigeria don't even what integration is. Your Mumu is running on solar energy, Nepa can't even affect it, therefore it's on autopilot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Greenback: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
A particular section that is so at ease with the present arrangement and constitution is holding everyone hostage. They are opposed to true federalism,resource control,PIB,Restructuring,i am 4kn talking about the parasitic north. The sophisticated afonja aint helping matters as they are worse enemies..

Well,good thing the UN knows about the overglaring division,so they should put machinery in place and do the necessary needful..enuff of all these zoogerian bulshit.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by marvelyole(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
LoveDecay:

The disintegration of eastern nigeria into the lagoon grin
Yoú have brain tumoi.... You need a surgeon

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Greenback: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
blueseacats:
look around you where ever you are, how many non indigenes own property more than easterners? And how many housas and Yorubas ever try to invest outside their region? We invest everywhere because we believe in the unity of the nation but those who scream one Nigeria don't even what integration is. Your Mumu is running on solar energy, Nepa can't even affect it, therefore it's on autopilot.

that 'person' u quoted is a huge hypocrite and liar..

I bet fulanis who murder ppl everywhere and those fanatics in the north who kill in the name of religion are igbos or niger deltans!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

I thought I have seen the worst on nairaland , your stupidity is indeed insurmountable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by attackgat: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
jpphilips:

Dumbest Thread ever, it worked for Sudan yet South Sudan is officially a refugee state run by the UNHCR, propaganda from neophytes who can neither afford electricity nor afford a Television.
Ignoramus!!

It worked for Czechoslovakia, now Czech Republic and Republic of Slovakia are now doing well within the European union.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mboi2:

Do you know you reason like a vampire which I don't know if you are not one. The blood of a single person killed by Boko Haram worth more than million barrels of crude oil in Nigeria and Boko Haram killed thousands of people. How can you value wealth more than human lives.
That guy you quoted thinks with his anus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

Wen I was a kid, I have same thoughts like u have now, but when I became a man (like now), have children and desire a future free from intimidations, cultural clashes, religious clauses etc. I realised that I don't think abt only my pocket but my people. A referendum shld be called for.

well since u r a man by jus givin birth,,mayb wen u bcum yu aged u wil realise their is benefit in puttin d nation first ahead dis "my people" tin i hear frm one set of tribe..my question is weytin obsanjo as president bring to west,,to even ogun nt to talk of lagos he withheld d funds..wat development dd una brother jona bring to d SS nt to talk of SE,,,our leaders knw dy can always divide us on tribal grounds n that hw d SS n SE earn d minorities title ..oga if u want us to keep going on this tribal grounds una losing jus start...hw many of ur pple contribute money send yu go school,,ur rent ,,ur children school fees naa ur pple dey pay!! dey neva get biafra,,ipob has two fractions already even the NDA so many fractions d govt dnnt knw wu to negotiate trust with,,Una brother had 6yrs he culd nt cease such chance to implement true federalism or ddnt he av a enuf time to implement confab..what jonatha culd nt do in 6yrs fr una yu want a man u ddnt stil acknowledge as ur president to do under 1yr. keepin chantin my pple no face ur hustle,,whr asari? ,,whr tompolo? dey r fuckin richer than d region dy claim to b fightin fr.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by mu2sa2: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

There are no evil machinations, its simply the truth.. Throw up an opinion poll or referendum and see results.. Don't call them evil, face the fact bro. As peaceful parting will cause no room for crises. I visit your region or country, u visit mine too. If I ain't comfortable staying in your country I relocate.. Isn't it the same way in other counties all over the world?? Stop negative thoughts. Northern Nigeria also have their benefits too, they should be on their own too.
Even your biafra, it will be the same people that are at present participes criminis in the ruining of Nigeria that will continue with their evil ways in biafra.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by ShootToKill: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
mu2sa2:
Even your biafra, it will be the same people that are at present participes criminis in the ruining of Nigeria that will continue with their evil ways in biafra.

but how is it your problem? wouldn't you musas and yahayas be happy when SE and SS fights each other in Biafra? All these pseudo-care for 5%ers because your gworo-filled mouth wan drink oil. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by ephi123(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
Some goats are still talking about crude oil

Anyways Nigeria was supposed to be one

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

Northerners are not formenting trouble, neither are the south westerners

Fill in the gap as to who is making trouble

I guess it takes a chief goat to recognize other goats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by jpphilips(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
attackgat:

It worked for Czechoslovakia, now Czech Republic and Republic of Slovakia are now doing well within the European union.

Tell me about India and Pakistan and the 10yr battle of Kashmir
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 93xtr63r: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:
well since u r a man by jus givin birth,,mayb wen u bcum yu aged u wil realise their is benefit in puttin d nation first ahead dis "my people" tin i hear frm one set of tribe..my question is weytin obsanjo as president bring to west,,to even ogun nt to talk of lagos he withheld d funds..wat development dd una brother jona bring to d SS nt to talk of SE,,,our leaders knw dy can always divide us on tribal grounds n that hw d SS n SE earn d minorities title ..oga if u want us to keep going on this tribal grounds una losing jus start...hw many of ur pple contribute money send yu go school,,ur rent ,,ur children school fees naa ur pple dey pay!! dey neva get biafra,,ipob has two fractions already even the NDA so many fractions d govt dnnt knw wu to negotiate trust with,,Una brother had 6yrs he culd nt cease such chance to implement true federalism or ddnt he av a enuf time to implement confab..what jonatha culd nt do in 6yrs fr una yu want a man u ddnt stil acknowledge as ur president to do under 1yr. keepin chantin my pple no face ur hustle,,whr asari? ,,whr tompolo? dey r fuckin richer than d region dy claim to b fightin fr.

You must undestand that many of your readership are no infants. There isn't any need to concoct or fabricate falsehood and try to impress it on sane minds as the reality on ground. You may fool some some of the time but you possibly cannot fool everyone all the time.

You already know that this fraudulent union is fast crumbling before your very self. And you feel that lies and propaganda will help you maintain the status quo and keep the crude oil wealth from the East flowing to your region and your people at the expense of the oil-bearing communities. It won't.

You should be man enough to face your business and let others mind theirs. A country of strange bedfellows with irreconcilable values system and ideals is not meant to be.

I therefore advise you to try and be objective and truthful...even if for once.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
mu2sa2:
To hell with the report. This is how they mischievously painted Ghaddafi black. Now see the mess Libya is in. Their evil machinations against the Nigerian people will fail.
Nigeria is evil her self.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by attackgat: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
jpphilips:

Tell me about India and Pakistan and the 10yr battle of Kashmir

Tell me about America that seceded from Britain on the 4th of July 1776.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Jesus for REAL?

YOU mean BokoHaram, the human terrorists that killed thousands, beheaded hundreds, destroyed means of livelihood up north, caused lots of psychological disorders to victims and relatives, raped thousands, kidnapped thousands, and created untold humanitarian crises is BETTER than NDA and other economic terrorists?

Now I know that some people value oil wealth above human lives. SMH.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
rikamann:
Please don't allow Westerners turn us to Sudan, WAR is terrible.
See what Sudan, Libya, Bahrain, etc are today.
Unity is the only solution because we can't go our separate ways without war
I support peaceful disintegration but if it's not feasible then violent disintegration is inevitable. The most important thing is dismantling of this devil cage a.k.a lugardian contraption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official Portrait Of Godwin Obaseki, Governor Of Edo State / IPOB Bakassi Zone Donates Royal Chair To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.