Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report (29714 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Nigeria Deeply Divided - UN Report / Nigeria Deeply Divided-un Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by John902(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
USA planted this to divide us,my brothers be ware united we stand
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:
boko haram are operating where?
In the east? ?
Good point there. Him think say em get sense.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
It is Buhari I blame for all this mess.
Only if he unified the country in his utterances, we would not be seeing silly slogans like "this zoo must fall" etc.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
93xtr63r:

You must undestand that many of your readership are no infants. There isn't any need to concoct or fabricate falsehood and try to impress it on sane minds as the reality on ground. You may fool some some of the time but you possibly cannot fool everyone all the time.

You already know that this fraudulent union is fast crumbling before your very self. And you feel that lies and propaganda will help you maintain the status quo and keep the crude oil wealth from the East flowing to your region and your people at the expense of the oil-bearing communities. It won't.

You should be man enough to face your business and let others mind theirs. A country of strange bedfellows with irreconcilable values system and ideals is not meant to be.

I therefore advise you to try and be objective and truthful...even if for once.

i wil rather redirect ur last words to ur leaders n govt seems they've hypnotise yu pple.
evry oil producing state gets more allocation than others non producin states in d country,,nt to mention d SRS funds frm d oil companies to those region.
this regions cums wit reasonable popuolation size shuldnt u pple by now b askin ur govt wat xactly dey r doing wit all d funds,,no visible infrastructural development in place even civil servant are stil bin owed salaries yet FG disburst funds evry month..
i wil advice u try,,it hards 4una,to put asides sentiment n startin holdin ur regional leaders n govt accountable for once,,,dd yu even rmember hw much was found on alameisiagha n ibori then in uk...samepple u celebrated n una son jona even honoured..now we hear of another $2 billion hotel by alameisiagha una money ofcus ..una b una sef problem..stop blame d nation
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by 93xtr63r: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:
i wil rather redirect ur last words to ur leaders n govt seems they've hypnotise yu pple.
evry oil producing state gets more allocation than others non producin states in d country,,nt to mention d SRS funds frm d oil companies to those region.
this regions cums wit reasonable popuolation size shuldnt u pple by now b askin ur govt wat xactly dey r doing wit all d funds,,no visible infrastructural development in place even civil servant are stil bin owed salaries yet FG disburst funds evry month..
i wil advice u try,,it hards 4una,to put asides sentiment n startin holdin ur regional leaders n govt accountable for once,,,dd yu even rmember hw much was found on alameisiagha n ibori then in uk...samepple u celebrated n una son jona even honoured..now we hear of another $2 billion hotel by alameisiagha una money ofcus ..una b una sef problem..stop blame d nation

I understand that the thirst for free crude oil wealth from the East is irresistible and can make make you lots drunk to stupor to behave inappropriately in the public.

You have written as if your Fashola as the governor of Lagos did better than any of Peter Obi or Chris Ngige of Anambra or Chime Sullivan of Enugu State. Despite the low amount of allocations made available to Igboland, it remains an open secret that these Eastern governors performed creditably better than your SW governors.

Examining critically the bunch of politicians who have looted and ruined the fortunes of this fraudulent union you would find them majorly amongst the Yorubas and their Northern masters. If you doubt this fact, challenge me to give you a hint.

This cesspit is fast crumbling before you and your people and it doesn't make any sense to desperately search for any straw of baseless theory to hold onto. The use of lies and propaganda are no longer working as before when you lots had the monopoly of the media.

You must stop the chicanery and playing to the gallery. And understand that the sensible way out of this quagmire is a simple referendum organised by the UN.

It's no crime for any group to agitate for a referendum.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
John902:
We are not united and can never unite because what separate us is bigger than what binds us if any. So the earlier we call for referendum the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:

Shataaap! Which country did you just called nation? Nigeria is evil devilish demonic lugardian enterprise that needs dismantling for the sake of humanity and Africa at large.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Truth4eva: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
John902:
What of those who don't want to stay in this unity anymore? Is it not FORCED unity if they are suppressed? Won't you pray that their request be granted so that those who wish to continue as nigerians can have more peace and be deeply united?
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Toluwaferan(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Reading all the replies given to this issue, it is obvious that even we, the so called Nigerians do not want to be united. We're always looking for who to blame for the situation we are in. Be it Goodluck or Buhari that is in power, what is happening now will still be unavoidable because it is the combination our shortcomings since we've been independent that has come to haunt us. Looking for solution, encouraging our leaders and going to God in prayer as one, should be what we're walking towards instead of looking for whom to condemn.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Shataaap! Which country did you just called nation? Nigeria is evil devilish demonic lugardian enterprise that needs dismantling for the sake of humanity and Africa at large.

seems u av dysentery of d mouth,. ur greedy n ogogoro drinkin elders rippin there pple since oil xploitation n ur miserable genrations of drop out youths bombin pipelines n kidnappin foreigners are d demonic tins in dis country...pple lik yu dey die on top papa will ,,,our oil lik say they follow God work am.. as if its there make oil was found in there land..Go school dy go refuse,,,,our oyel them go they shout ..omo irankirans!
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by GMBuhari: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
silvyonys:

I think you should think twice next time before analyzing a particular situation. 'Boko harm did not sabotage the economy' but the money the government is supposed to use for other purposes are now used for feeding the IDPS. My candid opinion for a reasonable being.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by nnalue: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
o42austino:
Nigeria is a failed state, dividing may not be our only option but, restructuring is out only option, each region must develop at their on pace and this will force our lazy governors to wake up and work.
. restructuring, better option. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:

seems u av dysentery of d mouth,. ur greedy n ogogoro drinkin elders rippin there pple since oil xploitation n ur miserable genrations of drop out youths bombin pipelines n kidnappin foreigners are d demonic tins in dis country...pple lik yu dey die on top papa will ,,,our oil lik say they follow God work am.. as if its there make oil was found in there land..Go school dy go refuse,,,,our oyel them go they shout ..omo irankirans!
Why are you so much in love with oil? Please for your info i'.m not a dropout like you so cut your coat according to your cloth.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
nNEOo:
Only bad news about Nigeria sell these days in nairaland smh

and where's the good news happening around here in nija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by adconline(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
Some goats are still talking about crude oil

Anyways Nigeria was supposed to be one

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

Northerners are not formenting trouble, neither are the south westerners

Fill in the gap as to who is making trouble
What a display of congenital idiocy! So over 1m Boko haram soldiers, recruits, sympathizers and enablers ARE peaceful?
So over 2 million IDPs are holding a religious crusade?
Over $20bn spent in fighting BH is because Naija Army is simulating a war scenario?!
11m Almajiris on the street is because we their parents love to be uneducated?
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Queseda: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Making money online has never been this easy, check this out, it's for real!
http://www.cashforshare.com/?ref=17692
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by jpphilips(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
attackgat:

Tell me about America that seceded from Britain on the 4th of July 1776.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thought I even replied an adult

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by MrGerald(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

Did Boko haram blow up pipelines?

Boko haram faced the north and even now they are powerless

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch
BH didn't ask for arewa secession, what they asked of is worst than secession-Islamic caliphate, which is also a parallel government. pls if that your book is yet to be published my advice you stop it so you don't ridicule yourself, terrorism is evil, you don't negotiate with them... not to talk of amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Why are you so much in love with oil? Please for your info i'.m not a dropout like you so cut your coat according to your cloth.

eeeyah ,,frm ur english its obvious u pass thru school but frm una composition, school no dey gree pass thru una tribe... d only generation dt wakes up in d morning to drink ogogoro ..y??.#naa them creat oil...our oyel !! pikin wey rely on im papa wealth as only gambled wit his/her future..
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by nNEOo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
carmag:

and where's the good news happening around here in nija

You are not right entirely....
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by pasol4real(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
vani86:

By your logic, a faction that kills at random, behead women and children at random just because "western education is a sin" to them is better than a faction that is fighting a clear injustice against them, a group of people whose homes are destroyed as well as livelihood now protest the only way they know how, they dont kill at random, but attack just d federal might to show they should indeed have a say in their land..

Very well then, i now know where to class you based on your reasoning
So u have the time to quote that dumb head .
U shud have just ignored the troll like I did .
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
PhantomD:

my guy, u no try o, lesser of which evil? they've killed more than 20,000 people and you're still comparing dem?

They value free OYEL far more than human life.
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by SpeedOfLight: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
ericsmith:

eeeyah ,,frm ur english its obvious u pass thru school but frm una composition, school no dey gree pass thru una tribe... d only generation dt wakes up in d morning to drink ogogoro ..y??.#naa them creat oil...our oyel !! pikin wey rely on im papa wealth as only gambled wit his/her future..
My grammar is beyond your comprehension unlike the one you hear within your vicinity. Not your fault though. You wanted me to tell you "cut your coat according to your size?" that's wrong! At least let it be you captured one thing today is "cut your coat according to your cloth"
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Apoztl3(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
Some goats are still talking about crude oil

Anyways Nigeria was supposed to be one

Without that crude oil Nigerians would be one, unfortunately however, some people believe oil is for them and that's the main reason for ruckus

Northerners are not formenting trouble, neither are the south westerners

Fill in the gap as to who is making trouble
So your siblings the fulani herdsmen and BH
Are from the SS and SE respectively abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Apoztl3(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

GEJ's mercenaries blew pipelines that affected whole of Nigeria and it's economy , in my book, Boko haram deserves amnesty as long as they surrender andi believe they are lesser of two evils, Boko haram did not launch arewa secession, they didn't call for a country, they didn't sabotage the economy but most of all , they are not encouraged with new hilux , prompt payments of suicide fees which was Dasuki's main job under GEJ's watch
Really, Bh didn't seek to declare a sovereign state... I guess you read from behind or maybe you have amnesia.
And as for not sabotaging the economy, it wouldn't have been possible cos the north where they operated from has little or no significant to Nigeria's economy; not also forgetting the fact that they could not cross the lokoja bridge let alone get close the pipelines in the south and that's cos the south are not sympathetic to their madness and blood thirst
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by thedarkside: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Easyruns:
Nigeria is a SCAM! The biggest SCAM ever in the world. Nigeria doesn't exit the sooner you guy get this into your brains the better.
Niger Delta don't be afraid as long as Buhari chose to militarized his whole people he should be ready to be like Gaddafi and Saddam.......No weapon formed against them will ever Prosper.
Until all Muslim and buhari bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Nigeria will know no peace and prosperity.

you are a christian-crusader....
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by thedarkside: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dpharisee:

The UN did not mention IPOB, stop hemorrhaging about IPOB and face the topic

is ipod not part of the nigerian problem??..
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by thedarkside: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
mu2sa2:
To hell with the report. This is how they mischievously painted Ghaddafi black. Now see the mess Libya is in. Their evil machinations against the Nigerian people will fail.

thank you...it doesnt matter if we bash ourselves internaly as a family.....

but allowing foreighners into our family businness is treason.....

una know what??..we are tired of igbos...pack your things and migrate to western-nations,,,since you love them soo much..
i heard their is a giant migration wave to europe...join the journey...adieus...

we are tired of yous......
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by thedarkside: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
kelechi17:
embarassedlord in heaven ..I pray dat it is you who is handling Nigeria from above .split us father your children (descendants of Jacob igbos )from our oppressors d Hausa Fulani and their slaves the yorubas so we can worship u at ur holy city Zion ,so dat we can offer burnt offerings to you in our holy city..we have tried our own strength (civil war) but dey all ganged up against your children lord embarassedlord in heaven ..I pray dat it is you handling Nigeria from above .split us father your children (descendants of Jacob igbos )from our oppressors d Hausa Fulani and their slaves the yorubas so we can worship u at ur holy city Zion ,so dat we can offer burnt offerings to you in our holy city..we have tried our own strength (civil war) but dey all ganged up against your children lord the Yoruba's ,d murderous Islamist Fulani and Hausa's, d whole middlebelt region and most heartbreakingly our own blood brodas (South south ) betrayed us buh today have cum to their senses today after finding out we whr Neva their enemies buh as a big Broda we looked out for dem but as blood we forgive and love dem ...buh God of Israel,God of Isaac Jacob Abraham ,God of Elijah and Elisha dat answers by fire fight for your children for if we fight by our strength dey would annihilate us buh if you fight for us no one can stop us den ...in Jesus name Amen ...for our south south brodas if it's your desire to have your Niger delta republic den so be it for I believe we all can cohabit beta as individual separate independent and sovereign nations .....if you agree with me in spirit hit a like...

hmmm..are you crazy to utter such a prayer??...it doesnt even make sense!!!...

you people are frustrating..dont you know angels are listening when you pray??
...my.my....
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:

[size=18pt]

Fuccckers quoting me , idgaf

Boko haram may have scared investors or declared caliphate, they didn't reduce Nigerias oil supply and didn't destroy economy

And the Fuccckers telling me human life is worth more than oil

People fuccking die every day

And now Boko haram is not killing people but avengers are, inflation and poor economy has killed Nigerians in thousands [/size]
You are a fool. The Boko animals have destroyed countless lives..
Re: Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
John902:

What do you gain from utd Nigeria as an individual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Operatives Harass Oby Ezekwesili During Plateau Killings Protest(VIDEO) / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.