Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away (56248 Views)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by pippimp(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2016
jmichlins:
Tomorrow some people will say their enemies are outside while their real enemies are their brothers and fathers who took their collective wealth into the enemies camp. This is the man that was famed for fighting for his people but lootted his people to develop another region. Why not site the stolen wealth at their place

If i understand you correctly, it would be ok to loot and "develop" your region rather than loot and develop someone else's region. If that is the case, then you need to readjust your priorities. Nigeria is so phucked you guys have no clue how bad it is. Every and anything can be justified. And you actually got likes for that comment. This tells you of the general mindset in Nigeria.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by pythonkid(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2016
lol
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by ibiboatais(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2016
Later they will say there is no money to pay workers. This is a money making venture that's allowed to rot away. Our leaders are clueless, empty headed and only know how to share money.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by seanswitch(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2016
What a waste. And the state will be complaining of not having funds to pay salaries. Smh for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Medley(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
all but one thing shall surely Roth away. in saner climes, years to come, this hotel will be government income earner.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Deen77: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
SurePresident:

Sincerely, it's a sorry situation.

Sincerely! Sincerely! sincerely!

But instead to close ranks and fight those stupid politicians, we engage ourselves on Nairaland.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
OP next cry
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by kceewhyte(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
Life!
Vanity upon vanity!

That's life!

Upon all his massive looting, where is him today

Six feet under!

Upon all he acquired while alive, where is him today

Six feet under!

Upon all his position and affluence on earth, where is him today

Six feet under!

Upon all his earthly and self acclaimed wisdom, tactics and strategies, where is him today

Six feet under!

That hotel has just started rotten away, it will still rot away completely.

This life is vanity!
We brought nothing and we shall go with nothing.
nice poem
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by nototribalist: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2016
When will dss and efcc go after thiefnubuu hotels.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by toolovely(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2016
chai, na wa. i see na people wey no do comprehension for secondary full for nairaland forum. efcc say they recovered loot-money, assets give back to the state, and the assets are rotting away, money wey dem give bayelsa, they no fit give account wetin them use d money do and people dey here the call Alamieyeseigha's name. hia, na waoooo
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Astuteleader(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2016
It's been awhile i read a comprehensive reports on nairaland kudos to the op, having said that, this is issue with recovered funds and assets from fraudulent individuals be it politicians or technocrats and utilization of same calls for attention and as such it will be salient to make such a case study. Cc Nigerian students, researchers attention please!!!.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by durasome(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2016
Bolustic:

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieyeseighas-n2-8b-hotel-rots-away-abuja/
.that goes to show that some persons are just untouchable in this country. his state is afraid of him even after efcc did the recoveries, he was the god of that state.but let's see what happens now that he is late.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2016
canalily:
That is why God allowed solomon to taste everything he wanted...to have that knowledge and wisdom and to let all men know that all these things are nothing but vanity upon vanityangry
It's not vanity in any way,he was just unfortunate
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Sirwallace(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2016
Its a sad story for the people of this country after seeing what their messiah has done with their tax payers money rotten away faraway from them. Sorry case if you asked me.

The most painful part of all this, is the blame game the people of the ND put on those aside their region. They celebrated these looters without enjoying any benefit from their malevolent acts committed by these people.

I am a big fan of restructuring of Nigeria. But I bet even if we go ahead with restructuring, the set of looters in the ND will still loot the revenue in that region and take it to other region leaving their region in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by canalily(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2016
bettercreature:
It's not vanity in any way,he was just unfortunate
when one is unfortunate then what's the gain of the purpose?
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by goshen26: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Handover the property in question to CHELSEA FC.....my advice tho kiss

Up Man U...

On.a more serious note, if politicians kno that only wat u eat that is urs that will desist from stealing, if they know that all is vanity they won't dear it...if they know that all will end in 6ft
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by adetes: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2016
what a waste of money and human effort

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by bettercreature(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2016
canalily:
when one is unfortunate then what's the gain of the purpose?
Don't twist my brain its monday morning! Don't discourage people from acquiring wealth for their unborn children,there are millions of looters out there he was just unfortunate so stop the sillly vanity things,you might never be successsfull if you dont stop saying it
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Looters should learn.......
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by canalily(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2016
bettercreature:
Don't twist my brain its monday morning! Don't discourage people from acquiring wealth for their unborn children,there are millions of looters out there he was just unfortunate so stop the sillly vanity things,you might never be successsfull if you dont stop saying it
its ur luck if u say so and dnt stop thinking negatively. Person of ur type will swindle two states allocation every month and keep the masses in shamble

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
What does it profit a man to gain the whole and lose his soul? upon all the wealth,estates etc,where is he today?

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2016
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? upon all the wealth,estates etc,where is he today?
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by abbeyty(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2016
kowalsky:

tired of all this vanity vanity vanity!
its better to live in wealth than poverty. better to eat wat you want than eat what you have
better to have resources to travel to the bahamas for vac than to rot in nigeria
better to drive cars you want than struggle with molue.

and fyi even tho he is dead his children wont taste the bitter soup of poverty..

that is why we gotta get this money at all cost

see future looter, God will stop you if that is your intention for Nigeria no more lotting, but if is to get your wealth through hard work and honestly my prayer is with you
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by abbeyty(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2016
canalily:
its ur luck if u say so and dnt stop thinking negatively. Person of ur type will swindle two states allocation every month and keep the masses in shamble

dont mind the guy..they should watch out for him. he is a future looter but God wont let him. gathering wealth for your future kids while destroying others people kids by looting their commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by indoorlove(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Most of the comments here are largely based on the topic rather than the content of the message, that Alam is corrupt is no news but what resulted into the absymal ramshackle of the said hotel, is the unbridled and familiar mismanagement that's characterized every sector (privates and publics) of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by MrHenshaw: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Bolustic:

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieyeseighas-n2-8b-hotel-rots-away-abuja/

PDP 16 YEARS OF MISMANAGEMENT OF NATIONAL FUND BROUGHT US TO THIS TORTURE. I CANNOT JUDGE THEM BUT I LAUGH WHEN PEOPLE THINK PDP WILL BE BACK AND STRONGER.THE WORD OF GOD SAYS WHATEVER U SOW U SHALL REAP.D WICKED MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED.I ALSO KNOW THAT MOST OF THE POLITICIANS ARE NOW IN APC AND OTHER PARTIES,GOD KNOWS HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES/COHORTS.U CAN RUN BUT U CANNOT HIDE. I AM NOT EVEN SUPPORTING "APC" OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY BCUS D SAME DECLARATION GOES TO EVERY POLITICAL PARTY THAT FEELS THEY CAN TRAMPLE ON THE MASSES AND GO FREE. MILLIONS ARE DYING EVERY DAY IN POVERTY,POOR HEALTH MANAGEMENT, JOBLESSELNESS,HOPELESSNESS. DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE YOUR FATHER IS WEALTHY BUT U BEG TO FEED DAILY (GIANT OF AFRICA).YOUNG BRIGHT GRADUATES ARE LIVING IN UNCERTAIN TOMORROW.
GOD IS WATCHING!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by habsydiamond(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
So this man pack money pass 200billion. And dem go dey say money no dey. But still I don't believe that this man is. Dead. Cause everything about is death is covered secretly. He may even be somewhere in yenegoa eating Eba with banga soup.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by macaranta(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by jumpampass(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2016
we bring nothing to this world and we will take nothing from it. what a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by canalily(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2016
abbeyty:

dont mind the guy..they should watch out for him. he is a future looter but God wont let him. gathering wealth for your future kids while destroying others people kids by looting their commonwealth
imagine that undecided wicked mind with sheep clothangry
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by LeslieChow(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2016
There are 2 Chelsea Hotel in Abuja. The old one and the new one. The picture in the report shows that it is the old one that was seized. The new one is functioning optimally, so if Chelsea Hotel was taken from Alamieyeseigha, who now owns the Chelsea Hotel in Central Business District?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
What a waste

I still don't believe he's dead though

me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.