Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away (56251 Views)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by legaxi(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2016
GMBuhari:
What a waste

I still don't believe he's dead though

Me three grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
Sale the hotel to me for 20 million.. That's my last offer

Am willing to pay 25million naira.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by jmichlins(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2016
pippimp:

If i understand you correctly, it would be ok to loot and "develop" your region rather than loot and develop someone else's region. If that is the case, then you need to readjust your priorities. Nigeria is so phucked you guys have no clue how bad it is. Every and anything can be justified. And you actually got likes for that comment. This tells you of the general mindset in Nigeria.
it's never ok to loot the public treasury but that's the situation we found ourselves. Instead of to waste time and energy to tell these men to stop which they won't we better make the best out of it. Go to Swiss banks and Uae and see Nigerian money at work. There's huge capital flight from this country through corruption but if they keep these resources in our local banks, banks will have funds to give as loan without asking arm and leg, this current scarcity of forex won't happen this way, it will be easy to recover them without signing bilateral agreements and stuff. Hope you see it from my point

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Topjohn: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
Ill wealth ... Lord have mercy
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by pippimp(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2016
jmichlins:
it's never ok to loot the public treasury but that's the situation we found ourselves. Instead of to waste time and energy to tell these men to stop which they won't we better make the best out of it. Go to Swiss banks and Uae and see Nigerian money at work. There's huge capital flight from this country through corruption but if they keep these resources in our local banks, banks will have funds to give as loan without asking arm and leg, this current scarcity of forex won't happen this way, it will be easy to recover them without signing bilateral agreements and stuff. Hope you see it from my point

There is no justification for looting. None at all.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by jmichlins(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2016
pippimp:

There is no justification for looting. None at all.
one thing I have learnt in life is to make the best of every situation even when it looks like am compromising my ideals. I try and see the best out of the worst
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by tiniks(m): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2016
TDonald:
Even CHELSEA Football club is no longer relevant
grin
u are of which generation??SMH for u.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by collins333: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2016
hmmm
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Flexherbal(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2016
What a waste!
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by andyanders: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Rednaxelot:
The way recovered loots are managed in Nigeria at times, calls for clamour not to apprehend the looter and recover the loot from them.

what was this heavy loot recovered spent on?
what infrastructures were put in place with this recovered loot cos this loot is heavy and anything it's spent on shouldn't be something small to the eyes.

The most saddening thing is that the people of this Bayelsa State still adore Alamiesegha as saint and Savior.
Saint and Savior Spending his people's money to acquire more wealth another place and geopolitical zone.

Why such question? The money has been shared among themselves as a Nigeiran factor.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2016
How can they manage the hotel , when they cannot manage affairs in their state.

They just loot the hotel dry, typical Niger deltan mentality. Hatred for ones kindred- a Niger Deltan trait indeed. angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2016
What a lackadaisical attitude from Bayelsa State Government!

At least that asset is a prime source of revenue and employment to the government and good people of Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by GoodofNaija: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2016
bettercreature:
Don't twist my brain its monday morning! Don't discourage people from acquiring wealth for their unborn children,there are millions of looters out there he was just unfortunate so stop the sillly vanity things,you might never be successsfull if you dont stop saying it

Your brain is already twisted and fast deteriorating if you actually typed this in your normal senses. No apologies for this.

If success to you is stealing what belongs to others, then you are in no way different from the thieves being caught on daily basis.

I wonder how you even got the phone you used to type this rubbish.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yet niger delta avenger sees nothing in that, imagine billions recovered! NOW NDA hold their leaders accountable for the deplorable situation of these area. Honestly somebody should tell them the truth. NIGERIA IS ONE!. no ethnic sentiments or bias cause us to disintegrate. Let us come together to make this nation our dream land. We can do it I believe. Boko haram, Bianca, NDA and other groups please let's unite to make our dear country GREAT. I BEG, LET'S EMBRACE PEACE
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by bettercreature(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Your brain is already twisted and fast deteriorating if you actually typed this in your normal senses. No apologies for this.

If success to you is stealing what belongs to others, then you are in no way different from the thieves being caught on daily basis.

I wonder how you even got the phone you used to type this rubbish.
Use your brain we are talking about ''vanity'' saying not talking about stealing
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by weedfada(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
I keep saying it... No indigene of Bayelsa state should have any business with poverty. As in at all, considering its' resources and attendant population.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by buffalowings: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Airforce1:
The greatest accomplishment in life is to GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST.

Anything aside this is futile.

Hell awaits all corrupt and wicked politicians.

God made it so.

Why don't we punish them here on earth
For all we know hell might not be real
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by blank(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Cool hotel for swimming and meeting people back in the days. grin

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
O ga o, while some people are starving.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by TDonald: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
tiniks:
u are of which generation??SMH for u.

Pained Chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by richiekidd(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
l add 20 million making it 40million
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by alexiej(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
EastGold:
Politicians should think about what will happen to their ill acquired properties after death.

Unfortunately, some of their children are not even aware some of these properties exist.

And when they know, some are not interested in that line of business.

Many of them are not evn in a good relationship with their children.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by onwuakpachris(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
vanity upon vanity....all is vanity... but I don't mean u should not be rich and enjoy your wealth o..so don't quote me wrong..but ma point s js that..why waste your wealth on vanities.. when people all around u r dieing of hunger..r dieing of js mere food to eat..and clean water to drink!!!..mtcheew..people sef
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by obinoral1179(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
mrvitalis:
sale ko Cost ni.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by babymillenium(f): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Eghhh. Thank God for saving me. I applied and even went there for Industrial training placements. The turned me down and now am happyyyyy the did.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away by Josmila(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
Alamieyeseigha somewhere in Bayelsa reading this thread like...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Godwin Emefiele Arrived Court With Bible (Photos) / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.