Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) (30990 Views)

Kogi Government Declares Monday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari As He Returns / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by 989900: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
And Emefiele says it is the $30 China shoes and bags that makes Forex scarce.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Acidosis(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
More cars for Governor Bello to run his private business (FairPlus Nigeria Limited).

Since assuming office, he has been recruiting workers for his personal business while retrenching Kogi state citizens from the Civil Service.

I know I can't help the people at this point in time, but I know Governor Bello will not end well. His end will be so miserable that he will wish for death, he won't find it.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by martineinstein(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
They will say old men are killing this country... The governor is the youngest in the country and also the least performing.... The youth remains the worst set of people in the country

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Loan to buy cars What manner of useless government is this? What has the Kogi people done to deserve this type of terrible leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by tolugar: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
HAAA !!! E pain the zombie tongue whether olodo buruku like you likes it or not, fact of the matter is scarce forex is being wasted on luxuries in the poverty stricken state of Kogi where pensioners and civil servants haven't been paid since and poor people of that state will still repay the wicked loan so shift and stop bugging me with innuendos or face the topic squarely abi no be dollar you see for the official letter ? Hambala

Your post was in dollars

I converted it to naira

And you became angry.

But I don't blame you bro

The economy can get in ones head atimes
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by ibkgab001: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hewu

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by millhouse: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
thats d change for you ....foreign exchange transferred to another country
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by tolugar: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
manutdrichie:

Dont mind them, they derive joy in trading on foreign currencies leaving the naira to wallow in poverty grin

The guy even call you illiterate, can you imagine!

When they put it dollars, it ll seem small but converting it to naira drives one mad.

Don't mind the op.

He opened a thread and is feeling like a landlord.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Mazeed(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't even know the kind of lunatic we have as governor, all other state are trying to see how they can invest in realistic things but this novice we have here as our governor is borrowing money not to even put it in rice farm or wheat as other state are doing but lending money to buy cars. I wonder how this is going to improve the condition of the people. Imagine getting loan of 12m Us$ for 109 cars, how is this going to generate fir the state. Salaries are hardly paid, poor state of the roads, always black out, hunger here and there. I pity this state sha. May Allah see us through
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Carter4luv(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
politicians go dey hammer dey go, poor man go dey shout awulamo. God will judge dem according to dere wrks.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Blue3k(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is why fiscal federalism is needed. We should be laughing at pathetic states like this counting down to their bankruptcy. I'd they continue of this course they will be then suffer through embarrassment of receivership. They need state reform.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by RZArecta(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
tolugar:

[s]Your post was in dollars

I converted it to naira

And you became angry.

But I don't blame you bro

The economy can get in ones head atimes[/s]

rétardeen, the loan approval letter is in which currency ? I've told you to use the akamu between your ears properly
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by RZArecta(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
maasoap:

You are good in propaganda Mr.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by bigtt76(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
That's what happen in a country where owning a car is seen as an 'achievement' or status thing angry
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by tunary(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Despite dis hard time nd d people are nt doing anything abt it. Its time for revolution in nigeria
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Phrankin(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
RZArecta:
are you an illiterate bat ? Read the letter and stop spouting rubbish on my thread
tolugar:

You are a fool. You opened a thread and you are already feeling more like the owner of nairaland.

The figure I gave was naira equivalent.

Buy a brain at OLX cos you hv non
see im mouth like [size=15pt]"my thread"[/size]
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by tolugar: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Phrankin:

see im mouth like [size=15pt]"my thread"[/size]

Maybe he is from Kenya.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by GameGod(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lies
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by blazetitov: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmm. I won't say anything. But that's just a tip. It's well with Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by sabi99(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
And they no dey pay state allowee, even #500.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by teoiyalla(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
yea rite...lyk seriously i don't tink Kogi state govnt are in there rite senses or minds..if dis is true oooo..
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Teeboi56: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Haaa $12,000,000,cars 4 ordinary person like us I know say God dey oooo. God we judge Everything
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by sharpchap: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
I no fit drink panadol for aother man headache. Kogi state ppl where una dey? Make una come talk so that we can support una. This is a stooopid guvnor. That is the reson why FG shouldn't give handout to states. Free money always attracts the worst characters. Stop FG allocation and the real guvnor will appear.
Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Too bad cry

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government To Buy $12Million Cars (pic) by emajoe: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:
the APC zombies are too stupid to know what disappointment means especially the ones on nairaland. I can name them grin e.g. Omen.a
What happened to a missing "g" in the place o f"."? grin grin
Put the G make I see if G go turn vulture.
BTW, you de fear BAN?
OmenG. is a friend.
No quot me o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufai Abubakar Failed Promotion Exams Thrice Buhari Shouldn’t Reappoint Him; NIA / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.