Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Don't Know What To Do Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do Now (406 Views)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do Now by meekyrozzay: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
I HAVE A HEAVY HEART FOR MY FRIEND BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND IS ATTRACTED TO HIM COS OF HIS MONEY. SHOULD I LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND FOR HIM OR SHOULD I STOP RELATING WITH MY FRIEND? PLEASE ADVICE ME
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Now by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
If na me i go plan with my guy we go f#ck the gal to finish.. Since thats wat she want.. If nah me ooo.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Now by firstking01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
Both of you should come to terms and collaborate and be using her sorry ass as a sex toolangry
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Now by brightalo1010: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
what we know shouldn't kill us.take style ask her if she is feeling for the guy than you,besides you are just mind judging her without any sure confirmation .
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Now by IamLEGEND1: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Then you call ur niggah make una plot how una go maltreat the idïot.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Now by khristals(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
what next? will i also advice you to eat when ur hungry? angry

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Recession - Akin Oluwadare Jnr / If You Have Traveled To Tanzania. Tell Me Your Experience / Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.