Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Is The Heart Associated With Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Heart Associated With Love? (372 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Heart Associated With Love? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
sometimes I ponder over this, isn't the heart just an organ in the body? just like kidneys, liver, lungs. You hear people saying 'she broke my heart' .why can't you say 'she broke my lungs' or 'she broke my kidney' or 'he broke my liver'. is there anywhere it is writing that it must be heart? please enlighten me if you know
Re: Why Is The Heart Associated With Love? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin

He broke my heart.... Still mending the broken pieces undecided
Re: Why Is The Heart Associated With Love? by Originalsly: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
The Bible be referring to the heart of man...in terms of love, cruelty, feelings, behaviour, habits , .... a good heart, a heart of gold, a heart of stone etc. In modern times we shifted all of these to the brain... claiming that the brain is responsible.... but yet when someone gets a heart transplant... he takes on some of the habits of the donor....this I know for a fact. So there's something about the heart that cannot be explained. But then again.... if you want to join the army... you need to have guts and to fight BH you need to have liver ...or balls.... think you have the gall to go join up?...or the stomach to face their terror?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Marry Him? / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within 1 Month. Is Real And So Effective!! Enrol Today. / Lady Exposes Customer-care Agent Who Stole Her Phone Contact Ad Tried Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.